European Championship 2930 (OPENED!)

Re: European Championship 2930 (OPENED!)

In an day where i lost all my custom GW games, only the two new Euro champs gave me joy

Borussia Dortmund outclassed Marseille and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Weidenfeller had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Isla and Reus were amongst the goalscorers.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: European Championship 2930 (pre-season) 1. You gave me an unfair infraction 2. You support Spurs 3. You prefer How I met your Mother to Big bang Theory 4. You hate soup 5. Your not Scottish

Re: European Championship 2930 (OPENED!) Tottenham vs Lille Lille travel to london for a tough clash against a strong spurs side tonight. Both sides are keen on a win and will be looking to cl

Will Spurs end Lille hoodoo? Will Spurs end Lille hoodoo? MOTD Special: Tottenham Hotspur vs Lille OSC LONDON, Thursday - Both sides enter into this eagerly anticipated clash knowing that a lo

►El Nino™ ◄ steered Manchester United to victory against B.

Munich.Manchester United beat B.Munich 3 - 2 in their Division 1 fixture.

Berbatov scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Nani was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Yeah.. ;)

So next will be Elohim's Porto :D

Inter is so bad xD i was 1 man down for nearly 30 minutes and they got the winning goal in the 88th minute on a PENALTY KICK lmao

What :mad: no , Rolando nearly broke leg of my fantastic captain , Sneijder . He deserved to be sent off .:P We should have been 3 or 4 nils up if not because of Porto's dirty play . :mad: My players were told to play it safe to prevent any serious injury . Next match against underdog team :P Real Madrid . They still not managed to get any point yet and they will not going to get it in this coming fixture , thats for sure . B)

What :mad: no ' date=' Rolando nearly broke leg of my fantastic captain , Sneijder . He deserved to be sent off .:P We should have been 3 or 4 nils up if not because of Porto's dirty play . :mad: My players were told to play it safe to prevent any serious injury . Next match against underdog team :P Real Madrid . They still not managed to get any point yet and they will not going to get it in this coming fixture , thats for sure . B)[/quote']

Hahaha, Sneijder can't play usually so why would he be able to play fair now ? That was such a dive ... You played with 1 man more for nearly 30 MINUTES ... It's shameful that you did not score more goals ... had you not gotten that PK you would have lost ! LMAO

Camila De al Meida Brum steered Leverkusen to victory against Villarreal.

Leverkusen outclassed Villarreal and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Eto\'o scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Jovetic was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Life is going well at Leverkusen, same can not be said about other custom GW's, terrible night :)

Pretty much

Now I have ronaldo out for 7 weeks to boot :o:mad:

Ronaldo and ozil both out for the rest of the season ' date=' Having some serious problems :([/quote']

Urgh :mad: you can consider yourself lucky because the scoreline should be much bigger . 5 shots on target to zero . Nothing to be proud of to beat bottom of the table team . But a win is a vital . Sad to see one of the best player badly injured but you can use this injury as an excuse to Madrid's fan after you get relegated at the end of season :P

Next victim Chelsea , should be an easy win for us . Meet Roma in Cup , might give some of my talented youngster a start .