Sign in to follow this  
BroodRoosterNL

European Championship 2930 (OPENED!)

Re: European Championship 2930 (OPENED!)

WHY ON EARTH R THESE GAMES ON A THURS N NOT THE USUAL WEDS!!! :rolleyes: ..

totally keep forgetting 2 do tactics for this world because all toher standards are on a weds n not thurs like this..

might hav 2 jack it unfortunately if this continues and i fail 2 counter on my behalf each game :mad: :mad: :mad: ..

WHY ON EARTH R THESE GAMES ON A THURS N NOT THE USUAL WEDS!!! :rolleyes: ..

totally keep forgetting 2 do tactics for this world because all toher standards are on a weds n not thurs like this..

might hav 2 jack it unfortunately if this continues and i fail 2 counter on my behalf each game :mad: :mad: :mad: ..

My Game World deserves special status, I don't want it being around with the other ordinary GW's :D :D :o

Another Job offer :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

The Chairman of Manchester City has made you a job offer to take control of the club. If you accept this job offer then you will leave Leverkusen immediately. This job offer will only be available for 5 days after it was first offered.

Let me know if you are interest as I am not :P

I can't believe how I never ever get any job offers... did I say ever? :)

But nah' date=' I'd rather stay with Milan. ;)[/quote']

I have had 4 alone so far just in this Game world, lol

Other chairmen know a good manager when they see one :)

I have had 4 alone so far just in this Game world' date=' lol

Other chairmen know a good manager when they see one :)[/quote']

Hahaha :D

Allright, so Manchester City is without a manager! Contact Tecalee if you're interested to join the best Euro Champ at the moment!!

I must explain why I had to resign as Man City manager.

Things were working out well, 3rd in the league and 1 win could take us top. But I cut down on alot of clubs, and Man City happened to be one of them.

Im not a fan of mid season quitting, but I didn't get the same buzz from this team as I did for others, mainly because I despise City.

Cheers for the short run, best of luck:)

The Chairman of Liverpool has made you a job offer to take control of the club. If you accept this job offer then you will leave Tottenham Hotspur immediately. This job offer will only be available for 5 days after it was first offered.

Not interested if you are let me know.

The offer for Papiss CISSÉ of Newcastle United from Roma has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Salomón RONDON of Málaga CF from Roma has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Abel HERNÁNDEZ of Palermo from Roma has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Bas DOST of SC Heerenveen from Roma has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

New strike force coming in to Roma :)

Annoying how the Liverpool manager pretty much quit right after I was nice enough to send Aquilani back from loan..

He was nice to have in the cup games.

Not the first time he has quit after a few games

Not the first time he has quit after a few games

What other times? :o im a new forumer whs just recently been on forums.

Im still in my team for wc14702, and ec teams so dont label me a quitter.

I came late into this and if i ould have come from the start i would have stayed. But J came late and many players have been bought so its hard to make the team my own.

anyways goodluck. Yeah youre probably thinking everyones said that. but when the majority of players are tbed its hard. Ive never even been in a setup from the start.

And to you calling my players s_h_i_t or they suck/bad. Well if i come into a team thats barely made any changes except for nasri and no defence. nice atmosphere dude. Tricking me into thinking ill get players. at lest i dont lead people on or bring them down bout teams.

seems you want to make me into a villian like hammer... I dont go into setups and screw a team over. You make me sound like a dbag. Am i the new hammer now? -.-

Not saying it was right for me to leave. But nice to paint me as some dbag forumer quitter.

well good luck to you all.i hope you have fun in this gw.

Manchester City and Liverpool on job offer. Contact Tecalee for City and Dean for Liverpool!

@ Geoffrey, no offense mate but joining a forum filled setup late, you should know that a lot of hot players are taken so thats a bid of a lame excuse imo. But anyways its your choice.

In Other News

Barcelona beat Spurs 2-1 and progress to the semi finals of the Euro Champ Cup where they'll face Benfica who beat Moskva in an Exciting match. The Blaugranas will be able to play Puyol again in that match as he comes back from a suspension.

What other times? :o im a new forumer whs just recently been on forums.

Im still in my team for wc14702' date=' and ec teams so dont label me a quitter.

I came late into this and if i ould have come from the start i would have stayed. But J came late and many players have been bought so its hard to make the team my own.

anyways goodluck. Yeah youre probably thinking everyones said that. but when the majority of players are tbed its hard. Ive never even been in a setup from the start.

And to you calling my players s_h_i_t or they suck/bad. Well if i come into a team thats barely made any changes except for nasri and no defence. nice atmosphere dude. Tricking me into thinking ill get players. at lest i dont lead people on or bring them down bout teams.

seems you want to make me into a villian like hammer... I dont go into setups and screw a team over. You make me sound like a dbag. Am i the new hammer now? -.-

Not saying it was right for me to leave. But nice to paint me as some dbag forumer quitter.

well good luck to you all.i hope you have fun in this gw.[/quote']

Never called your players bad. lol.

And i remember one other setup you joined and quit after one game, can't put my finger on which but it was defo you. That's 2/13 setups that i'm in that you've done that.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but can't you see the team before you take control of them? Also: did you think everyone player wasn't going to be snapped up in a competitive, forum setup?

Porto vs Bayern 0-2

A good day for Bayern after a win and our biggest rivals Man U, Chelsea and Barca losing points.

We controlled most of the game (60% ball possession) and also more shots on goal (9-14).

Kroos already scored in the 14th minute but after a red card for Hernanes after 31 minutes it looked like it could become difficult.. still Badstuber was able to score a second 9 minutes before time.

If we win our next game we will jump over Man U to first place.