Sign in to follow this  
BroodRoosterNL

European Championship 2930 (OPENED!)

Re: European Championship 2930 (OPENED!)

took over villareal a few weeks ago but haven't really been on the forum at all to post in this thread so here's just a brief catch up post

games managed so far

lyon VS villareal lost 1-0

villareal VS liverpool won 3-1

villareal VS cska won 3-1

roma VS villareal drew 0-0

villareal VS zenit won 4-1

plus transfer wise only brought in two new faces so far

c.fuchs & j.butland although this will prolly change big time as soon as the spanish reviews done

just got an abd on another player, wasn't really fussed about the long term with this guy as having gaspar should take care of my rb long term wise so this guy will just play until then, which now means i can switch zapata back into playing in the back three instead of using his 2nd pos. to cover the rb position

The offer for Christophe JALLET of Paris Saint-Germain from Villarreal has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

pretty much a straight swap really payed with a 31yr/88ov+200k

just got an abd on another player' date=' wasn't really fussed about the long term with this guy as having gaspar should take care of my rb long term wise so this guy will just play until then, which now means i can switch zapata back into playing in the back three instead of using his 2nd pos. to cover the rb position [/font']

pretty much a straight swap really payed with a 31yr/88ov+200k

Some nice work you're doing! Interested what you'll do to the team int he long run :)

Barca meet Bayern tonight in Germany. The Rekordmeister seems to be able to play most of their big stars and so is Barca so this could be a very interesting one!

City, Shakhtar and Lille on job offer.

City squad is quite strong with players like RvP, Silva, Toure and Kompany.

Lille is the team to pick if you want a challenge, at the bottom of Div2 with not the best squad out there.

Shakhtar might not be the best team quality wise but they have immense depth so with the right tactics the team can be competitive every single game.

Bayern Munich vs Barcelona 2-2

Bayern chose to play very defensive, normally we don't play so defensive at home but we felt like this was our only chance to survive against Messi & co.

Barca was the better team and was able to score twice via Sanchez and Messi, but Gomez scored twice for Bayern.

We can't complain with this draw, it still gives us a chance to win the league.

dean barden steered Tottenham Hotspur to victory against Liverpool.

Tottenham Hotspur outclassed Liverpool and beat them 3 - 2 in their Division 3 fixture.

Sturridge scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Pereira and Gameiro were also amongst the goalscorers.

Poor gammy was injured when he was left alone in the changing rooms. Lennon has been sacked for this.

got completely whitewashed, looks like i might have to start mixing up the tactics a bit ;) after a copy of tactics certainly cost me the game tonight

Dan James was unable to prevent a Villarreal defeat to Leverkusen.

Villarreal have lost to Leverkusen 5 - 1 in a thrilling Division 3 encounter.

Zapata was on the scoresheet for his side.

Top of the league for Leverkusen :D

Camila De al Meida Brum steered Leverkusen to victory against Villarreal.

Leverkusen beat Villarreal 5 - 1 in a thrilling Division 3 encounter.

Diego had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Eto\'o, Papadopoulos and Augusto were amongst the goalscorers.

The Chairman of FC Porto has made you a job offer to take control of the club. If you accept this job offer then you will leave Tottenham Hotspur immediately. This job offer will only be available for 5 days after it was first offered.

As much as I would love to manage Porto I don't club hop for anything so if anyone wants them just contact me.

There main players are

HAZARD, Eden

LAVEZZI, Ezequiel

HULK, Givanildo

LLORENTE, Fernando

MOUTINHO, João

M'BIA, Stéphane

ROLANDO, Jorge

KRASIC, Miloš

SIRIGU, Salvatore

And have some decent youth players

GUIDETTI, John

NIANG, M'baye

RODRIGUEZ, James

ITURBE, Juan

WIJNALDUM, Georginio

ZOUMA, Kurt

JOHNSTONE, Sam

Been fun lads but if all of you are quitting i might join the party. pity as this had heaps of promise. problem of the consumerism of sm now that everyone wants to have a good forum setup so it turn no reach those heights setups used to!

i'm staying' date=' i got trophy's to win here[/color']:P

Me too, i love this Dortmund even though it's following in the footsteps of Juve and Villa by drawing 20 billion times

I can't leave.....

I just remembered I have Bender in my team!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Bender's in my team.

Oh wait, you meant the better Bender of the two ;). yeah, you have him :D

Not funny though :rolleyes:

No QUIT in Zenit

Zenit-St.-Petersburg@2.-old-logo.png

With everyone seemingly walking out on their team, Zenit Boss Stuart Payne insists he is not a follower but a leader and will not quit his team at this moment.

" I don't think there was any disputing that in Zenit i have the hardest task to build a team in the league. I think i have done well with the resources at my disposal and at current we are doing well. I have had multiple opportunties to leave and no doubt with all these "bigger" teams becoming available there is a temptation. However i intend to see out my contract with Zenit St. Petersburg. I will not quit, i will not follow. I will manage and will be champions" said Payne.

Payne was handed a one year Contract and with Zenit doing well the board is desperate has opened negotiations to keep their manager long term.