Sign in to follow this  
BroodRoosterNL

European Championship 2930 (OPENED!)

Re: European Championship 2930 (OPENED!)

dean barden steered Tottenham Hotspur to victory against Villarreal.

Tottenham Hotspur beat Villarreal 2 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Kane scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Parker was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Worked out if I win all my games I will win Div 3 so my team better win

moved over to man city earlier on today after seeing they were free, the last boss certainly made a few weird signings, but still theres enough of a squad to work with until a few transfer bans drop, teams in bad nick as far as fitness goes but that can be rectified with a few weeks rotation used and a few more players to join the ranks the even things out a bit

Dan James steered Manchester City to victory against Marseille.

Manchester City beat Marseille 1 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Vidal scored the winner for Manchester City and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

moved over to man city earlier on today after seeing they were free' date=' the last boss certainly made a few weird signings, but still theres enough of a squad to work with until a few transfer bans drop, teams in bad nick as far as fitness goes but that can be rectified with a few weeks rotation used and a few more players to join the ranks the even things out a bit [/font']

You mean Aguero for RVP? ;)

One point separates 1st to 5th in D2. 3 games left

Fancy my title chances :D

You mean Aguero for RVP? ;)

One point separates 1st to 5th in D2. 3 games left

Fancy my title chances :D

well i wouldn't of done it but its not a bad swap deal as rvp is still a good player

the ones i found slightly strange were the swap of nasri for skrtel+agger & terry for tevez both deals that i wouldn't of touched with a barge pole but can't complain really the markets still big enoguh to bring in some good replacements

also brought in three filler players just to help out with the immediate fitness problem all 3 90ovs

jadson

miccoli

raul

non have got any real re-sale value but will plug a few dams til some of my other guys get up to speed

Barca are on full strenght for tonight's match against Porto. Still active in the SMFA Champions Cup so I'm hoping Inter can beat Milan tonight which hopefully creates a small gap to at least keep the 4th place save for now (Division 1 match vs Milan is the day before the SMFA Cup so I'll have to save some players).

End of the competition is going to be interesting :D

Looks like the division 1 title is for Chelsea since their last game is against Porto.

Bayern's going for second place.

Going to be a tight finish! 4 clubs can still win the league and three of those are on 22 points :D

Barca are finishing the league with El Classico and will hopefully do better than the real Barca did. If the Spanish win they'll most likely finish at least 3d as the goal difference is better than Man Utd's, if we win with a big margin and Bayern win with small numbers I might even get 2nd on goal difference and if things really go crazy we win with big numbers and Chelsea lose their last which could see us win the title, though I'd say that's only a 5% chance :o :rolleyes