Sign in to follow this  
BroodRoosterNL

European Championship 2930 (OPENED!)

Re: European Championship 2930 (OPENED!)

Looks like the division 1 title is for Chelsea since their last game is against Porto.

Bayern's going for second place.

we have both champions league semi final legs against Barca to come before the Porto game and with a small squad things just might be very tight' date=' I want to do well in the cup but I don;t want to have to put out the youth team against Porto. tough choices ahead:rolleyes:

[/color']

Think I should take Pep's job. I did beat Chelsea!

Barcelona have progressed to the next round of the SMFA Champions Cup.
The SMFA have awarded Barcelona 750,000 for qualifying for the finals of the SMFA Champions Cup.

scaled.php?server=6&filename=trola.jpg&res=landing

Now 2 Classico's in a row, first the Division and then the SMFA Champ Cup final :D

Think I should take Pep's job. I did beat Chelsea!

scaled.php?server=6&filename=trola.jpg&res=landing

Now 2 Classico's in a row' date=' first the Division and then the SMFA Champ Cup final :D[/quote']

Ive got the team playing (sort of)

So hopefully I can win the Champions league :D

Good luck buddy ;)

Guest <klhepworth.

Took a heavy decision to quit Valencia as I am with a fair few clubs, thansk for the ride BRNL!

Took a heavy decision to quit Valencia as I am with a fair few clubs' date=' thansk for the ride BRNL![/quote']

Allright mate, thanks for finishing the season!

The first season has come to an end (except for the SMFA Cup final) and imo its been a good one. If you're tired of all those silly Custom Game World (just kidding :P) and looking for a real Euro Championship with some quality managers than this might just be your thing. And now is the best time to join with loads of time left before the new season starts with enough friendlies to test your tactics and fit in the new players you might buy!

Allright mate' date=' thanks for finishing the season!

The first season has come to an end (except for the SMFA Cup final) and imo its been a good one. If you're tired of all those silly Custom Game World (just kidding :P) and looking for a real Euro Championship with some quality managers than this might just be your thing. And now is the best time to join with loads of time left before the new season starts with enough friendlies to test your tactics and fit in the new players you might buy!

.......season not finished :mad: i have a playoff finals to win!! :)

Tomorrow is a must win because the long term future of this club and my job depends on it

The words uttered by Zenit boss Stuart Payne as he and his players prepare for the division 3 promotional playoff finals against Bayer Leverkusen.

Zenit has faced Bayer twice this season and has lost both encounters, but striker Neymar remains confident they can be third time lucky.

You saw how we performed on the final day of the season thrashing Liverpool, we were sending out a message. Leverkusen is clearly a quality team and we are yet to better them in two tries, but with so much at stake i don't see how we can afford to lose

Players at training

session-players-zenit-training.n.jpg

great set up and great end to the season' date=' i think about 5 teams could have won it with 2 games to go it was that tight. i look forward to defending my title next season:D[/quote']

Thats the brilliant thing about EC's imo, because the competition is so tough you have to be on your best every single game :D

Division 2 beckons for Zenit!!

Zenit-St-Petersburg-team-007.jpg

After 2 losses from 2 in the league fixture for Zenit, many thouhgt today's playoff finals against Bayer Leverkusen would be a mere formality for the german team. However they were in for a surprise as Zenit came from behind twice, and then saw hometown kid Andrei Arshavin score on 89 minutes to send Zenit to division 2.

Well, there you have it, today showed that hard work and dedication really pays off. The guys worked their ass off for this match and i had to watch several tapes of Leverkusen match and switch up my tacticaly approach and it worked well. Not to say it was a heartache watching until the final minutes, but i wouldn't treat this heartache for anything. Division 2 watch out for the ZENIT" said manager Stuart Payne

This all but certainly keeps manager Stuart Payne around as news surfaced earlier today that Porto has approached Payne for the vacancy, a report which payne refused to comment on.

494057d27de88.n.jpg

Payne also sang praises of Andrei Arshavin who scored the vital goal and says the midfielder will be missed as he returns to Arsenal from loan.

Breaking news, Zenit boss in high demand

So just hours after triumphing over Leverkusen in the playoff finals, Zenit boss has received two more job offers. One from Spurs and what do you know, one from the team who his team knocked off today. Seems the Zenit boss is the hottest property around know. He now has 3 job offers on the table, from Porto, Tottenham and Bayer Leverkusen. He has yet to address the issue publicly but it is believed that his agent is in talks with all three clubs. More on this developing story as we go along.