Sign in to follow this  
BroodRoosterNL

European Championship 2930 (OPENED!)

Re: European Championship 2930 (OPENED!)

Breaking news' date=' Zenit boss in high demand[/size']

So just hours after triumphing over Leverkusen in the playoff finals, Zenit boss has received two more job offers. One from Spurs and what do you know, one from the team who his team knocked off today. Seems the Zenit boss is the hottest property around know. He now has 3 job offers on the table, from Porto, Tottenham and Bayer Leverkusen. He has yet to address the issue publicly but it is believed that his agent is in talks with all three clubs. More on this developing story as we go along.

until Chelsea offer you my job then it seems you aint the hottest property around:p:):rolleyes:

FC Barcelona beat Real Madrid 3-0 in Stade de France to win the SMFA Champions Cup. Busquets, Sanchez and Iniesta scored the three goals and Andres also got the Man of the Match award. After losing the Euro Champ Cup final and finishing third in Division 1, manager Mikki Sistermans has now won his first big price with the Spanish powerhouse. He said he was already looking forward to defending the SMFA Cup title next year as well as trying to win even more prizes.

FC Barcelona beat Real Madrid 3-0 in Stade de France to win the SMFA Champions Cup. Busquets' date=' Sanchez and Iniesta scored the three goals and Andres also got the Man of the Match award. After losing the Euro Champ Cup final and finishing third in Division 1, manager Mikki Sistermans has now won his first big price with the Spanish powerhouse. He said he was already looking forward to defending the SMFA Cup title next year as well as trying to win even more prizes.[/quote']

Well done fella:)

FC Barcelona beat Real Madrid 3-0 in Stade de France to win the SMFA Champions Cup. Busquets' date=' Sanchez and Iniesta scored the three goals and Andres also got the Man of the Match award. After losing the Euro Champ Cup final and finishing third in Division 1, manager Mikki Sistermans has now won his first big price with the Spanish powerhouse. He said he was already looking forward to defending the SMFA Cup title next year as well as trying to win even more prizes.[/quote']

Well done :)

This sums up my Dreadful season :)

until Chelsea offer you my job then it seems you aint the hottest property around:p:):rolleyes:

:D Benfica just joined the party.....so i guess thats 4 offers. No worries in due time i'll get the Chelsea offer!

Payne makes a decision

Zenits manager Stuart Payne briefly spoke to the press today to give his final decision on 4 job offers he has received in only two days. The manager's reputation seemed to have sky rocketed after his team pulled off the upset over Bayer Leverkusen to reach division 2.

Well i am please to announce that i will be staying on with Zenit St. Petersburg for now and the foreseeable future. My agent returned saying that the other four teams wanted to tie me down on a long term deal. However much like Pep himself i prefer to not sign long term contracts. Hence my current deal which will be up once this season is officially over is being revised and in a couple days i will announce whether or not i will stay on at Zenit for another year. One thing we do know now is that if it is not Zenit, then it is no other team

So with those four offers now behind him, the Zenit management will be keen on keeping their man on for another year, can they convince Payne to stay? More on this later!

Real Madrid 2 - 3 Marseille

:D hope that this season we will qualify for the 1st division ' date=' cuz it seems that we have the level ^^[/quote']

I wish you the best of luck mate :D

Barca would be interested in signing one world class winger or two fairly good rated wingers (90+). Player of preference in return would be Dani Alves as the winger would take his spot, but negotiations are possible of course! Please PM/VM if you're interested :D

Won my third and last match with Spain which means we qualify with 9 points out of three' date=' Cesc and Andres are in the top scorer's list both with 3 goals.[/quote']

good to see you testing yourself by taking a smaller nation to the world cup:p