Sign in to follow this  
BroodRoosterNL

European Championship 2930 (OPENED!)

Re: European Championship 2930 (OPENED!)

That's what I'm talking about! Barca win their first prize by beating Atletico in the SMFA Super Cup, sure Atletico's an external, but a prize is a prize :D

4-1, Sanchez twice and Chiellini and Cesc scored the other 2. Cassano scored 1 for Atletico.

Feels good to be back :)

After 2 horrendous games finally got back on track, with a draw to CSKA, and narrow wins over liverpool and Manchester City (best so far LOL).

Also, willing to listen to offers for Scott Parker. Looking for either a CB or FWD in exchange if interested.

That's what I'm talking about! Barca win their first prize by beating Atletico in the SMFA Super Cup' date=' sure Atletico's an external, but a prize is a prize :D

4-1, Sanchez twice and Chiellini and Cesc scored the other 2. Cassano scored 1 for Atletico.[/quote']

well done, we just had a friendly but managed to demolish Marseille 5-1 away:p

Zenit manager was quoted ahead of the new season.

Our aim this season is promotion to division 1 but i believe we will have enough quality to win the division as an added bonus. We would also love to capture that cup and kick start our trophy run

Chelsea boss calls for Zenit Manager to be drug tested:cool:

Real madrid second that call B)

Real madrid manager Dominic Latouche is furiously trying to pick up young talent at bargain prices in all postions , One is set to join after making a big money move in RL so his CV value dropped 2.5 million a few days back.

They dont call me good for nothing you know B)

Starting the season with a good old Classico' date=' hoping to maintain our unbeaten record versus Madrid (3 wins, 1 draw). Barca are confident enough as all players are fit and ready for the new season.[/quote']

I welcome back ronaldo and Ozil who were missing for most of last season , Sticking with 352 for this game but will change for the next match. Im confident about this one B)

I welcome back ronaldo and Ozil who were missing for most of last season ' date=' Sticking with 352 for this game but will change for the next match. Im confident about this one B)[/quote']

Well, still unbeaten but not happy with the result at all. More possession and far more shots (on target) and just a 1-1 result :rolleyes:

Well at least we set a new club record, being unbeaten for 6 games in a row.

Well' date=' still unbeaten but not happy with the result at all. More possession and far more shots (on target) and just a 1-1 result :rolleyes:

Well at least we set a new club record, being unbeaten for 6 games in a row.[/quote']

Lucky me that the Ronaldo change didnt save :D Unlucky mate haha

im going to have to review the tactics as I should be doing better really

Lost 2-1 to dortmund......i have only 1 center back in my team....lol............i was away for a while so i better get signing soon...............I think its a month now since i made my 30 mil bid for gotze and bid for wilshere.....no answer guys?

Was saving my 1st and 2nd team tactics yesterday and left my 2nd team out by mistake:o we did however draw 2-2 agants Lyon Damia and Belhanda were the scorers.

Not sure what Im going to do for tommorows game either leave my second team out despite their fitness or put my 1st teamers