Sign in to follow this  
BroodRoosterNL

European Championship 2930 (OPENED!)

Re: European Championship 2930 (OPENED!)

The bidding war on David Villa has started' date=' Barca are looking to bring their old striker back and have also put in a bid for him together with Shakhtar, Dortmund and Madrid.[/quote']

I think you've won the race mate... We'll see. How come he was freely available at external - then BOOM, 7 bids in a day?

Laurent Koscielny has moved to Tottenham Hotspur in an exchange deal with Sebastian Bassong and Michael Dawson.

Fernado Francisco has been snapped up by Tottenham Hotspur for a fee around 7.2M

I thought I was beat by Dortmund offer, but alas, I in the end got it. :)

Andrea Barzagli is on the way in exchange for Ledley King, while Stuttgart's Martin Harnik is coming in a swap for Steven Pienaar.

Now i just need another FWD.

Prepared to listen to offers for all players :) EXCEPT M'VILA (unless its a GREAT offer) :)

Im very interested in Kyle Walker ' date=' Eriksen and Song :)

I would be interested in doing a deal if theres any players you want from me :)[/quote']

Ahh... Maybe ;) But I can only get like for like replacements for Walker. But Song and Eriksen I'm willing to listen (and compromise a lil)

Oh that's right. Smart lad :P

Why thank you my dear drink. xD

After a very disappoint loss of Manchester , i would like to take it up in order to do all possible to maintein them to the 1st season cuz they deserve it :) , in this fact , i left a god team , MARSEILLE , available ! 1 player 1won +4 at the moment

my villarreal squad is starting to take shape now, managed to trim my numbers a little while adding a few squad players in areas i was a bit short in, most notably walter samual, antonio conti, mauro zarate and freddi kanoute. not world beaters but had no money and was very short in certain areas. now i just need to settle on a formation

now for leverkusen and samuel etoo :( tonight off the back of a 1st win on sunday, hopefully can build some momentum

Zenit can confirm the signing of about 50 new players :D

The pick of the lot are Fabricio Coloccini' date=' Javi Garcia, Luiz Gustavo and James Milner[/quote']

Hmmmmm:rolleyes: might not be enough to keep you afloat:p

Buss Henrique can go for about 5M while all players rated 87 or lower can go on loan' date=' that includes players like Casemiro, Cuenca, Tello, Montoya and Bartra ;)

(Also means that Thiago, Lucas and Dzagoev will not be loaned out).[/quote']

Sent in the loan bid for Cuenca then. :)

Dortmund beat Arsenal 4-5 at the Emirates :D

Piszczek sent off early on 24', Cavani with a brace and Javi Martinez with a hat-trick for Arsenal. I've got no idea how he scores so many..

Dortmund beat Arsenal 4-5 at the Emirates :D

Piszczek sent off early on 24'' date=' Cavani with a brace and Javi Martinez with a hat-trick for Arsenal. I've got no idea how he scores so many..[/quote']

Javi Martinez is awesome, you should know that being in Reality Check with me ;):D

How, in the name of God did I lost to Lille 3-0? With a 352 against 442 formation. First time I've ever lost like this LOL.. Biggest loss to an unmanaged team..

Revenge for not returning to them? Haha

Sign I should quit SM?

How' date=' in the name of God did I lost to Lille 3-0? With a 352 against 442 formation. First time I've ever lost like this LOL.. Biggest loss to an unmanaged team..

Revenge for not returning to them? Haha

Sign I should quit SM?[/quote']

lol, hey man we are missing you in Real World Championship......your Juve actually won the league title.........but the current Juve manager isn't active on the forums, which made the celebrations.....or lack thereof lame :(