Sign in to follow this  
BroodRoosterNL

European Championship 2930 (OPENED!)

Re: European Championship 2930 (OPENED!)

lol' date=' hey man we are missing you in Real World Championship......your Juve actually won the league title.........but the current Juve manager isn't active on the forums, which made the celebrations.....or lack thereof lame :([/quote']

haha, a good foundation is what really matters. Does he still have most of my players that I signed? Congrats to him though.

Well, I can't do much about that, the REAL World Championship is currently full, I would've rejoined if I could've. :( Ahh well, do keep me updated on that. I'm still subscribed to the thread, so i read it every now and then. :)

Dont worry, I'll take up any other club that gets released. :D

As for celebrations, I would've been gloating like a rabid dog lol. xD

Cassano is confirmed to be arriving at Whit Hart Lane. Defensive starlet Steven Caulker and idk who Dean Parrett is moving in the opposite direction. Disappointed to lose Caulker, but in Cassano I'll have a player who adds another dimension to my forward line.

The offer for Antonio CASSANO of Atl├ętico Madrid from Tottenham Hotspur has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

just telling you guys, I'm putting Eriksen up for loan, so if you wanna loan him, just send the bid in. First come, first serve basis. :)

Also anyone who wants to buy any players please PM me first, don't just put the bid in :)

EDIT: I'll loan out after today's match :D

2nd team lost 3-2 to Villarreal' date=' too bad. But does mean that I can save all my players for the league and the SMFA Cup I want to win again :D[/quote']

can we keep the "2nd team" stuff hush hush, was quite proud of that result :P

After promotion last season with Benfica I was off too long with work and lost my team, but im back now people and with French power house Marselle, it was a hard chose but if Benfica come free will be taking them back over if able too.

Anyway not in a rush too deal but feel free too PM me any deals.

After promotion last season with Benfica I was off too long with work and lost my team' date=' but im back now people and with French power house Marselle, it was a hard chose but if Benfica come free will be taking them back over if able too.

Anyway not in a rush too deal but feel free too PM me any deals.[/quote']

Welcome back Hammer. I just recently came back to, so that's 2 of us :D

In other news..

Tottenham Hotspur managed to defeat Bayer Leverkesun 3-1 thanks to goals from Martin Harnik, Kyle Walker and Darren Fletcher. Tom Huddleston almost haunted us with his return, by scoring from an open goal.

Finally a decent win. Was shocked to win, tbh. He played Robben and Eto'o. Well, I had a more balanced squad, but still :D

After promotion last season with Benfica I was off too long with work and lost my team' date=' but im back now people and with French power house Marselle, it was a hard chose but if Benfica come free will be taking them back over if able too.

Welcome back mate! :D

I could have sworn you were still in charge when I thrashed Benfica 6-0 on saturday:D

Got yet another draw, this time a 2-2 against Villarreal. Can't complain too much, given I had less possession. But I'm a bit concerned how my players play well and yet are unable to finish them off. May have to look into a tactical change.

In other news...

Henri Bedimo, Ligue 1 LB of the Season, has completed his move to Tottenham Hotspur in a swap for Kyle Naughton.

"Bedimo has proved time and time again this season that he has the abilities to play for a top club. We hope that he will go from strength to strength here."

Former United hero, Darren Fletcher, has left in a shock move to WBA, for a meagre sum of 12.3M, where he hopes to reignite his flagging career.

I don't believe I had the ability to continue playing top football, especially since I left United in the first place. I've been injured and ill far too many times to continue playing week in, week out."

Hehe nope' date=' you've won the 2 league matches, lost an SMFA Cup and 1 draw in the SMFA Cup. That last one and this one are 2 consecutive draws though ;)[/quote']

aaaaaaaaaaah:rolleyes: that's why we're Champions:p

EDIT: Giroud transfer to Spurs collapses!

I am disgusted that I cannot join Spurs. Stupid rulings!

- Giroud was left fuming after the move collapsed.

I'm very, very disappointed. Fans wanted to see him here, almost as much as I did. Disappointed, I can't say anymore really.

- Manager Steven Orleandy expressed disappointment after shock collapse.