Sign in to follow this  
BroodRoosterNL

European Championship 2930 (OPENED!)

Re: European Championship 2930 (OPENED!)

23.5M?? Needless to say any deals I wanted with Lyon now seem impossible. Dang. :(

Aye ... i was thinking maybe a well-placed off of Varela+Defour+money would earn me him but hell no -.-

Seems people are interested in this guy

491875_vkgW5eGg.jpg

Internazionale have made an offer to Barcelona to swap Wesley SNEIJDER for Cesc FABREGAS.
Tottenham Hotspur have made an offer to Barcelona to swap Luka MODRIC and Rafael VAN DER VAART for Cesc FABREGAS.

Can't remember that I ever said he's for sale, but well lets see where this leads :o

Edit/: League's full atm!

Aye ... i was thinking maybe a well-placed off of Varela+Defour+money would earn me him but hell no -.-

He's a tough nut, that I can say. Frankly I'm not that surprises. I expect this to be a great championship. Also, a 92 is pretty hard to get so its (kinda) understandable.

Btw, did he counter with anything?

491875_vkgW5eGg.jpg

Can't remember that I ever said he's for sale' date=' but well lets see where this leads :o

[b']Edit/: League's full atm![/b]

This is the first time I've joined a full championship. 2930 FTW!

app_full_proxy.php?app=45439413586&v=1&size=z&cksum=71e363b09daeea0594f5a381de0e5703&src=http%3A%2F%2Feurorivals.net%2Fimages%2Fbadges%2Fbenfica_005.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4T1CaEiKZKHpd_12BuZ0q2fvohEaZRiTDDLx9GpYE9V_zHDZs_w

Beckett Becomes Benfica Head Coach

Today Mattuie Beckett has signed a two year deal with Portugal power house Benfica. The Div 2 team who are expected too fight against relagation this season have been hunting for a manager since Greek manager Kostas Spyridis terminated his five year contract with the team for bigger things. Young English manager Mattuie Beckett has won 15 cups in his time as a coach and for the first time ever he is setting his eyes on leading a Portugal team too gold. The coach has said he is in no rush too sell players he has good depth here has his aims and hopes that this season he can shock everyone by pushing for promotion too the best league in the world. The coach has a high ratted standerd and hopes he can help Benfica become one of the best teams in the world.

491875_vkgW5eGg.jpg

Can't remember that I ever said he's for sale' date=' but well lets see where this leads :o

[b']Edit/: League's full atm![/b]

2nd deal offered were not too shabby IMO ... too much to give away IMO

:P
He's a tough nut' date=' that I can say. Frankly I'm not that surprises. I expect this to be a great championship. Also, a 92 is pretty hard to get so its (kinda) understandable.

Btw, did he counter with anything?[/quote']

Never got around to offer ... i messaged the greedy bugger first

2nd deal offered were not too shabby IMO ... too much to give away IMO

Never got around to offer ... i messaged the greedy bugger first

Haha. He'll probably want Hulk. Since he's a greedy bugger. :P

Question here: dean offered me VDV+Kaboul for Hazard. As tempting as it may be, I think I shouldn't do it right?

Question here: dean offered me VDV+Kaboul for Hazard. As tempting as it may be' date=' I think I shouldn't do it right?[/quote']

No dont do it :P

I will send my offer to you :P

Question here: dean offered me VDV+Kaboul for Hazard. As tempting as it may be' date=' I think I shouldn't do it right?[/quote']

My deal's better ;)

Honestly I think I'd keep Hazard anyways :o

Thought so lol. Drink offered me a better deal. Though I wanted a defender. ;-)

No dont do it :P

I will send my offer to you :P

Wasn't going to. Be sure to have a defender. ;)

I have received 3 offers... That was fast. :D

Attention I will take at least a day to come to a decision. Until then. I will leave all in suspense.

PS. Should I reveal all the offers? ;)

I just want to thank the Zenit manager for coming into this gameworld' date=' bididng on all my targets and ruining my game plan :mad:[/quote']

Same here. He shortlisted all my targets. He bid for some of them too. :S

like shakhtar and wanted 1 from the off in something competitive..

been in a forum ec before and wasnt my cup of tea but no harm in trying another as it was a long while ago..

going to be well behind market wise as i have aroun 35+ donkeys i need 2 shift out with nothing major part ex value 2 knock in for anything else so need cash for them and with that process burns time! :mad::P:D ..

plan is 2 just last alittle longer that avb in all honesty.. must say im looking very forward to playin division 3 football next season!..

apparently both the Zenit and Barca managers would like to be Chelsea manager?:rolleyes: no one is for sale or loan boys. they are needed to win all 5 trophys:D

Well yes, basically.

But anyways I never said I'm not selling (except for Cesc and Pique maybe), I just don't let them go for anything.

like shakhtar and wanted 1 from the off in something competitive..

been in a forum ec before and wasnt my cup of tea but no harm in trying another as it was a long while ago..

going to be well behind market wise as i have aroun 35+ donkeys i need 2 shift out with nothing major part ex value 2 knock in for anything else so need cash for them and with that process burns time! :mad::P:D ..

plan is 2 just last alittle longer that avb in all honesty.. must say im looking very forward to playin division 3 football next season!..

I immediately thought of Andy Carroll lol.

Any thoughts for Costa??

I'm looking at Div 3 too. :P