European Championship 2930 (OPENED!)

Re: European Championship 2930 (OPENED!)

Real Madrid will be playing division 2 football next season :(

One of my low points of my great SM career taking a great team for champs to chumps in one season. Nothing went right for us even the transfers didnt :mad:

going down with Real has to hurt though.Im sure it wont be long since you bounce back.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Respuesta: European Championship 2930 (OPENED!)

Chivas 1906 steered Valencia to victory against Zenit.

Valencia beat Zenit 3 - 2 in their Division 3 fixture.

Sánchez scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Baines and Afellay were also amongst the goalscorers.

We stay third and we'll be playing Villarreal in the play offs

finished off the season with a loss to relegation bound Dortmund.Wasnt expecting much from the match since i put out fringe players inorder to avoid injuries going into the new season in division 1.Goodluck to those in the playoff spots ,nerve-wrecking game.

barceltyt.png

FC Barcelona Sale!

640x360_catalunya.v1320168327.jpg

Barcelona - Following FC Barcelona's earlier statement that they will no longer accept Spanish players at the club there will be a lot of players available for transfers. The club is not looking to become weaker, just a switch in nationality of personnel. FC Barcelona will from now on only accept players with Catalunyan or Basque nationality within the country of Spain, any other Spaniard who does not have the Catalunyan or Basque nationality will have to leave the club as soon as possible, FC Barcelona will from now on also accept players of any other nationality again. Together with this new policy the club will also be looking to sell some of its older players to lower the average age and nurture more talent.

This means the following players are availabe for transfers:

90(+)

• Carles Puyol (96)
  • David Villa (95)
  • David Silva (94)
  • Sergio Ramos (94)
  • Victor Valdes (93)
  • Fernando Torres (92)
  • Juan Mata (92)
  • Jesus Navas (92)
  • Roberto Soldado (91)

< 90

• Vicente Guaita (89)
  • Jose Callejon (88)
  • Dani Parejo (88)
  • Alberto Botia (88)

U21

• Isaac Cuenca (86)
  • Jorge Koke (86)
  • Carles Planas (84)
  • Pablo Sarabia (83)
  • Jose Campana (83)
  • Hugo Mallo (83)
  • Sergi Gomez (82)
  • Alvaro Morata (80)
  • Paco Alcacer (80)
  • Rodriguez Jese (80)
  • Fernandez Alex (80)
  • Javi Espinosa (78)
  • Omar Mascarell (77)
  • Alex Menendez (77)
  • Ruben Sobrino (75)
  • Ruben Belima (75)
  • Jorge Burgui (75)
  • Oriol Rosell (75)
  • Otto Jonny (75)
  • Ruben Molero (75)
  • Mendoza Ivan (75)
  • Salva Ruiz (75)
  • Alejandro Grimaldo (75)
  • Javier Noblejas (75)

If you are interested in any of these players please contact the FC Barcelona manager through VM or PM or ingame through PM or chat.

Villarreal beat Valencia 3-2 on penalties in the division 3 play off final. I wasn't very happy when we threw the title away in the last few games of the season so its all good now :P

Valencia cant seem to shake off playoff blues ,second time in a row ennit??Goodluck to Villareal.

Villarreal beat Valencia 3-2 on penalties in the division 3 play off final. I wasn't very happy when we threw the title away in the last few games of the season so its all good now :P

Congratulations mate' date=' well done! :)

Congrats you deserved it had a way better season than us:)

Good luck next season!

Barcelona still selling a lot of big names.

Soldado is on his way to Moscow while Handanovic and Cosic will be moving to Barcelona, should make negotiating on Valdes easier as the need for GK in exchange is removed.

2-2 draw vs Lyon, though I don't care about friendlies especially when rebuilding a team. Still lots of Barca players available, preferably P/E since I have a lot of cash now.

I just want to say now as im getting fed up now , To the shaktar manager I do not want to sell players like masch , pepe , kaka for CV or low cash offers so please stop sending me them or I will find time to waste your time :)

Arsenal boss - Im not selling any talent to you for CV or sell ozil for cash.

Hog - will accept your Mario loan bid mate :)

I just want to say now as im getting fed up now ' date=' To the shaktar manager I do not want to sell players like masch , pepe , kaka for CV or low cash offers so please stop sending me them or I will find time to waste your time :)

Arsenal boss - Im not selling any talent to you for CV or sell ozil for cash.

Hog - will accept your Mario loan bid mate :)[/quote']

Stop your moaning.

If you want more money then ask for it.

The Blaugranas start the season with a tough away game at the Rekordmeister. The German team hasn't done anything to change last season's number 3 of the league while the Catalunyan team are in the middle of a restructuring process trying to get rid of most of their Spanish players to leave only Catalunyan and Basque country born players in the team. However, ignore all that and you'll still see a Barcelona team that's ready to take on any other team in the league while Bayern have proven themselves a tough team to play, out of the last 4 matches Bayern won 1 and all others ended in a draw so it'll be a tough call tonight.

Geez whats it with everyone asking double prices for their players, I'm not giving anyone away for free just because I'm Barcelona for crying out loud! Alba and Silva for Thiago Silva, are you kidding me? :rolleyes:

Anyways, match between Bayern and Barca ended pretty much the way I expected as we draw 2-2, decent way to start the season against a tough opponent. Next stop: AS Roma!

Archived