European Championship 2930 (OPENED!)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: European Championship 2930 (OPENED!)

kdBz Forum steered Lille OSC to victory against Lyon.

Lille OSC beat Lyon 2 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Gonzalez scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Mavuba was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Good start to the season, Mavuba is injured now though for 3 weeks.

If anyone *cough* Mikki :P *cough*, has any similarly rated DM's for loan(or sale for that matter) please do inform me :D

Good start to the season' date=' Mavuba is injured now though for 3 weeks.

If anyone *cough* Mikki :P *cough*, has any similarly rated DM's for loan(or sale for that matter) please do inform me :D[/color']

Well I'm not entirely sure but I think I had actually promised Iturraspe to Jose if I didn't sell him so you'll need to wait for his reply first. If he doesn't want him you can have him on loan.

1934 is losing the battle to 2930 for the EuC title :o

How come you guys keep your gw still active? There used to be soo many in 1934 too but now its just poor ol' me :(

Haha idk mate it just keeps rolling, you should join 2930 too! Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool on job offer atm, first 2 are pretty fine clubs atm.

1934 is losing the battle to 2930 for the EuC title :o

How come you guys keep your gw still active? There used to be soo many in 1934 too but now its just poor ol' me :(

It's not that active believe me( i think). It's just the odd forumers (except Mikki though) posting every now and then.

i personally have not posted in awhile and almost considered leaving due absolutely no progress being made on my Lille :P

Decided to stay to make amends for my mistake of selling hazard lol.

Sorry about leaving 1934 though. :o

It's not that active believe me( i think). It's just the odd forumers (except Mikki though) posting every now and then.

i personally have not posted in awhile and almost considered leaving due absolutely no progress being made on my Lille :P

Decided to stay to make amends for my mistake of selling hazard lol.

Sorry about leaving 1934 though. :o

I understand, if you saw one f the threads in my sig, Life is MUCH more important than just this game :)

CITY DIDNT DO LIKE ROMANS !!!!

Manchester+City+v+QPR:+Roberto+Mancini

Roberto Mancini steered Manchester City to victory against AS Roma.

Manchester City outclassed AS Roma and beat them 4 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Van Persie had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

De Jong, Jadson and Richards were amongst the goalscorers.

Finally my 1st victory after 3 matchs :D

MANCHESTER CITY PRESSE CONFERENCE : '' TRANSFERT OF DAVID SILVA ''

David+Silva+Manchester+City+Training+Press+oEVfpi97sjwl.jpg

Reporter 1: "Hello Silva . How does it feel to be back playing in the Manchester CITY ?"

"

Its great to be back at the Manchester CITY. I enjoyed my time alot at Barcelona and have good memories there, even though it was a short spell at the club.But im very happy to be back in CITY , my old club , my old teammate ... and I am aiming to achieve great things at Blackpool
".

Reporter 2: "Many CITY fans are surprised you decided to join, as you can get into some of the best clubs in the world. What made you agree to join?"

: "

They have won the League and that is a trophy I want to win again. At the moment , may be difficult, but this club has the qualities to finish 1st.But in the past , i let many things there , i have lof of friends , its always a great pleasure to come back here ... but football is my aim first
"

Reporter 3: "This question is for the manager Mourinho. Why this transfert and what are yu waiting for him

: "

Yes absolutely , we know that our midfield had some problems , with the injuries i mean Toure and Barry , and at this moment we had lot of defenders and few good midfields , thats why we decide to sell 2defenders , for Silva , and we already know Silva , he is a good football player and he can bring lot of things in our club
".

Reporter 4 : '' Ok thanks you so much ''

***DIVISION 2 NEWS***

Benfica [3] <> Shakhtar [3]

A last minute free kick from Danny, gained Shakhtar a point in this goal heavy match.

The Ukrainians have had a poor start to their league campaign and are 2nd from bottom with 2 points from 5 games.

The fans are not happy and neither is Coach Nowinho!!!

WE LOST THE 2930 DERBY TONIGHT ...

C_71_article_1488556_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg?15%2F03%2F2012%2022%3A49%3A48%3A543

Roberto Mancini was unable to prevent a Manchester City defeat to Barcelona.

Manchester City slumped to a 3 - 1 defeat to Barcelona in their Division 1 fixture.

Silva was on the scoresheet for his side

A REALLY BAD DAY TODAY

Robin VAN PERSIE suffered a minor injury in the last game. '' Sprained ankle - 13 days (back approx 16 December 2012) ''

:( next match ... With the Leader Porto , Hope that Adebayor can make difference , gonna be tough without RVP .

Archived