European Championship 2930 (OPENED!)

Re: European Championship 2930 (OPENED!)

WE LOST THE 2930 DERBY TONIGHT ...

A REALLY BAD DAY TODAY

Robin VAN PERSIE suffered a minor injury in the last game. '' Sprained ankle - 13 days (back approx 16 December 2012) ''

:( next match ... With the Leader Porto ' date=' Hope that Adebayor can make difference , gonna be tough without RVP .[/quote']

No interviews today mate? :P

Will this be the season Barca can finaly push it all the way through? :eek:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Taking on Bayern tonight which is always a tough match' date=' could make or break the season I guess :o[/quote']

My super defensive tactics worked.

It's not exactly admirable to play so very defensive at home, but you gotta see it my way. Against such strong attacking players my only chance to beat you is by playing anti-football. ;)

DIVISION 2

SHAKHTAR [4] <> AC MILAN [3]

"Well if this isn't a strange game, I don't know what is."

- {said Coach Nowinho after the match}

Bottom of the table Shakhtar Donetsk claim a huge win against top of the table Milan.

But what caught everyone off guard even more than the result, was the fact that GOALKEEPER Christain Abbiati, played for Milan as a striker in this match & scored 2 free-kicks and 1 assist!!!!

DIVISION 2

SHAKHTAR [4] <> AC MILAN [3]

"Well if this isn't a strange game' date=' I don't know what is."

- {said Coach Nowinho after the match}

Bottom of the table Shakhtar Donetsk claim a huge win against top of the table Milan.

But what caught everyone off guard even more than the result, was the fact that GOALKEEPER Christain Abbiati, played for Milan as a striker in this match & scored 2 free-kicks and 1 assist!!!![/quote']

extremely weird but i guess he was affected by the glitch that happened ysterday.funny how falcao and robinho were on the bench lol

FOOTBALL IS A CRUEL GAME

MAN UNITED [5] <> SHAKHTAR [4]

No-one really gave the Ukrainians much hope of getting a point or 3 at Old Trafford. But they came so close!

After a disasterous start to the game, going 3-0 behind after 21 minutes, Shakhtar fought back to 3-2..... United went 4-2 up.

Then Shakhtar stunned everyone, including themselves, to level the match 4-4 on 82 minutes.

But the heartbreak came when Tevez scored an 85th minute winner for the Mancs.

Shakhtar didn't deserve to lose. But at least they still have a slight chance to escape relegation!

Archived