European Championship 2930 (OPENED!)

Re: European Championship 2930 (OPENED!)

After a 2-0 defeat to Chelsea where Madrid didnt muster a shot on target , Latouche is said to have had enough and is seriously considering his future after his joke of a reign so far.

Fans of Madrid have said to be delighted and one being quoted as saying " Christmas has come early "

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FOOTBALL IS A CRUEL GAME

MAN UNITED [5] <> SHAKHTAR [4]

No-one really gave the Ukrainians much hope of getting a point or 3 at Old Trafford. But they came so close!

After a disasterous start to the game' date=' going 3-0 behind after 21 minutes, Shakhtar fought back to 3-2..... United went 4-2 up.

Then Shakhtar stunned everyone, including themselves, to level the match 4-4 on 82 minutes.

But the heartbreak came when Tevez scored an 85th minute winner for the Mancs.

Shakhtar didn't deserve to lose. But at least they still have a slight chance to escape relegation![/quote']

what a tough game ... u deserved to win .. after this

Respuesta: European Championship 2930 (OPENED!)

Valencia lost 2-1 against Zenit and dropped to 3rd place but we have 2 new additions:

The offer for Etxebarria BEÑAT of Real Betis from Valencia has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Pérez MICHU of Swansea City from Valencia has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

MANCHESTER CITY : THE NIGHTMARE IN ETIHAD STADIUM ...

Sergio-Aguero-Samir-Nasri-and-David-Silva-Man_2699851.jpg

MANCHESTER CITY 1-5 BARCELONA

R.VAN PERSIE 37

X.ALONSO 22, 55

F.TORRES 29

W.ROONEY 75

C.FÀBREGAS 8

Roberto+Mancini-Manchester+City+cropped

THE BADDEST MATCH I'VE EVER SEEN SINCE IM WITH CITY

MANCINI :

tonight , we wasnt lucky , more shoots , more shoots on targets , they get 5 shoots , and 5 goals ... im very disappointed because it was the 2930 derby , also 2matchs left we didnt deserve to love this match ... like we are fighting to keep our tittle ... 1-5 is a very awful result , i didnt know exactly what happenned tonight ... now porto get 6more points , i think that its finish for us , but we continu to keep on everything can happen in football ... but i still be very disapponted of this performance tonight

***THE GREATEST ESCAPE***

CHELSEA [2] <> SHAKHTAR [3]

It's hard to explain, and the football world is still in shock.

But somehow, after being in the bottom 2 {relegation zone} for the entire season.

Shakhtar Donetsk have managed to achieve the impossible dream and escape relegation.

4 wins in their last 5 games was enough to see them survive.

But they still needed to beat Chelsea tonight at Stamford Bridge and hope that Real Madrid would lose in the Bernabeu to Benfica.

Having taken a 2 goal lead, Chelsea fought back to level the match 2-2.

But Mirko Vucinic scored the all important winner for the Ukrainians with a bullet header in the 74th minute.

That goal saved Shakhtar from relegation!

Coach Nowinho said..

"I'm stunned. But pleased.. Next season we'll do better."

- Strong rumours are circulating that Italy & Roma legend, Francesco Totti is due to join Shakhtar in the next 24 hours!!!!!

***TOTTI & SUBOTIC JOIN SHAKHTAR***

The Ukrainian club waste no time in preparation for next season, by adding 2 world class players to their squad!!

PRESS CONFERENCE

- Reporter 1

"Coach Nowinho you have spent £30m to sign Subotic. This is a record fee, alot of money. Is he worth it?"

- Nowinho

"Absoltely. One of the finest young defenders in Europe, 24 years old and only going to get better. Our defence needed strengthening. Players like this don't come cheap.

- Reporter 2

"Totti is 36 years old. You swapped him for a much younger player, Marvin Martin. Is this wise?

- Nowinho

"I like Martin but his progression has been slower than I was hoping for.

Totti is still a phenom, still world class & a more versatile player. If he gives me 2-3 seasons of quality play, and helps us gain promotion to Division 1, then it'll be a great signing. We welcome a true footballing legend to our club!

- Reporter 3

"You bought Michael Carrick from Manchester United for £16m recently.

He played 3 league games, you won all 3 and survived relegation.

With Carrick, Totti & Subotic.. can you get promotion next season?

- Nowinho

"We've more of a chance with them, than without them!

Arsenal 4 - 2 Manchester City

4 MANCHESTER CITY 14 9 21

Finish 4th ...

we havnt won the title twice in a row ... but we are really happy to this season, even if we didnt score many goals , we did good performance... Its sure that we will start to recruit a Defender as soon as possible , its our priority for the next season ... Also i wish good luck for teams who play the Playoffs and to encourage teams relegated, i congratulate Barcelona , Zenit , and Manchester United for their amazing season that makes them being champions ! , its football, all that can do is to struggle hard in order to stay in the Top
Mancini .
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone! I am new to this forum, game, and your game world. I thoroughly enjoy football and look forward to learning more about everything on Soccer Manager. I took over Lille in this GW and I hope to provide some competition for my opponents and have fun. I am open to player negotiations and loans. Anyways, I just wanted to introduce myself and wish everyone good luck. Thanks!

Hello everyone! I am new to this forum' date=' game, and your game world. I thoroughly enjoy football and look forward to learning more about everything on Soccer Manager. I took over Lille in this GW and I hope to provide some competition for my opponents and have fun. I am open to player negotiations and loans. Anyways, I just wanted to introduce myself and wish everyone good luck. Thanks![/quote']

Welcome aboard and good luck mate :D

In other news, Barca still looking for a right winger! Took the luxury of buying a 3rd GK so I can now actually use Valdes in a swap deal :o

Hello everyone! I am new to this forum' date=' game, and your game world. I thoroughly enjoy football and look forward to learning more about everything on Soccer Manager. I took over Lille in this GW and I hope to provide some competition for my opponents and have fun. I am open to player negotiations and loans. Anyways, I just wanted to introduce myself and wish everyone good luck. Thanks![/quote']

Welcome to the mad & crazy world of SM bro.

Archived