European Championship 2930 (OPENED!)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: European Championship 2930 (OPENED!)

Good(bad??) news, everyone, I am back after a very, very long absence of around 2 months. I apologise for my unexplained and prolonged absence, and now I am here to explain why it was so.

Some of you guys know this, but earlier last year I had lost my mother to breast cancer, and as a result I had abstained from the game for more than a few months, however I returned as i missed all of you.

During the past month, I discovered that my granny had fallen into a coma after a bad fall, and i was determined not to let the same happen to her, losing another loved family member after such a short span would be.. more painful than I can ever imagine. I decided to leave SM temporarily, and school as well, i was allowed compassionate leave so that I could care for my gran.

But since I'm back, guess what? She finally woke up last week, and safe to say the doctors have confirmed that she is well enough to return home in a week. Her condition has improved, though she is still a little exhausted, and a bit confused as to what had happened.

i don't know if you guys will believe me, but I sincerely and truly apologise for anything that happened because of my hiatus. I hope that you guys will welcome me back with open arms as you did previously, I would really appreciate that. You have no idea how much I miss interacting with all of you.

PS: If anyone has any vacancies do inform me :), though it's not a pressing concern :o

Barca bring their first game of the season to a good end as they beat Bayern Munchen 0-1 at Allianz Arena which means the first win for Barcelona over Bayern Munchen after three draws and a loss previously. The Blaugranas absolutely dominated the match and it was only to Bayern's superb goalkeeper that the scoreline was kept at 0-1, Xabi Alonso scored the only goal of the match.

The rating of Iago Aspas rises 5 points hours after I buy him for $2.4mil. That was good timing.

I'm not sure how much he will play this season, but it's nice to get a deal like that.

In other news, I'm looking forward to my thrashing at the hands/feet of Real Madrid. I certainly don't have a good feeling about this game. Good luck this week guys.

Respuesta: European Championship 2930 (OPENED!)

Managed to get an important signing:

Édinson CAVANI has completed his move to Valencia from Bayern München in a swap deal for Younès BELHANDA and Leandro DAMIÃO

Cavani will take Damiaos place and i have plenty of cover for Belhanda.

Haven't had the best of results though with only 1 out of the 6 possible points.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived