European Championship 2930 (OPENED!)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: European Championship 2930 (pre-season) 1. You gave me an unfair infraction 2. You support Spurs 3. You prefer How I met your Mother to Big bang Theory 4. You hate soup 5. Your not Scottish

Re: European Championship 2930 (OPENED!) Tottenham vs Lille Lille travel to london for a tough clash against a strong spurs side tonight. Both sides are keen on a win and will be looking to cl

Will Spurs end Lille hoodoo? Will Spurs end Lille hoodoo? MOTD Special: Tottenham Hotspur vs Lille OSC LONDON, Thursday - Both sides enter into this eagerly anticipated clash knowing that a lo

Re: European Championship 2930 (OPENED!)

DIVISION 2

Marseille [1] * Shakhtar [5]

A significant win tonight,

because league leaders Chelsea lost 5-1 at Zenit.

So with one game to play,

Shakhtar go to the top of the table.

Chelsea are 2nd.. 1 point behind.

Roma are 3rd.. 3 points behind

FINAL GAME FOR SHAKHTAR:

AC Milan {away}

Top goalscorer Carrick is now suspended,

after getting a red card in the 89th minute!!!

Will that be significant?

Barca might not relegate lol :o

Anyways lads just checking in to tell you I'll be leaving this setup, actually planned to do so last season but since I won the league I figured I had to defend my title. And considering City have already won the league there's nothing left for me to fight for as I've pretty much won everything at least once here. That said I have enjoyed my 6 seasons here very much and this GW has given me the opportunity to build an awesome team, but lately it seems the thread has died and the league hasn't been as interesting as it has been (hence I'm somewhere down the bottom, not really bothered to do much tactics).

And last but not least, I'm simply looking to cut down on clubs as its too time consuming at times.

So I'd like to thank you all for being in this GW and wish you all the best. And I'll see a few of you around in other GWs of course! ;):D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

EC1 CHALLENGE THE REST WORLD CUP

Game World ID - 33001

...is a cup competition...only 64 places! So add your club quick before all the spaces are taken. A chance for managers from other game worlds to compete against the best English Championship 1 has to offer.

Best Wishes

Dave :-)

69066.jpg