Sign in to follow this  
GrangeEndGone

Gokhan Tore

Re: Gokhan Tore

Sell or keep for a bigger profit later on?

thanks

I don't think he's played since December, so I don't think he'll be getting another significant rise any time soon. I think he had knee surgery, not sure when he's back from injury though.

I don't think he's played since December' date=' so I don't think he'll be getting another significant rise any time soon. I thunk he had knee surgery, not sure when he's back from injury though.[/quote']

yep he's injuried but deffo keep...great prospect.

Dont watch it then...but Im sure you're saying your opinion on this one just based on stats....i saw tore nuff times to say hes 90+ quality.

How do stats tell you anything about a players ability? Stop guessing at how I come to my own conclusion. I'm not making the same judgements about you. You believe he'll reach 93, I don't have the same opinion.

Leave it at that, stop trying to convince me otherwise and stop guessing at my thought process.

90+?? You're claiming 93 to be his peak, 90+ is a different story

How do stats tell you anything about a players ability? Stop guessing at how I come to my own conclusion. I'm not making the same judgements about you. You believe he'll reach 93' date=' I don't have the same opinion.

Leave it at that, stop trying to convince me otherwise and stop guessing at my thought process.

90+?? You're claiming 93 to be his peak, 90+ is a different story[/quote']

I said 92/3 but can easily be just a 90 or 91 if he isnt getting the right move....still a great talent for future.