StevenF50

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Iniesta to 98?

Tbh I think Iniesta is better than Ronaldo' date=' Ronaldo is all tricks but Iniesta is a fantastic playamker as well as a goal scorer.[/quote']

what ????????????????

really ????????????

MUTD u should take this post to the moon thread too :P

Tbh I think Iniesta is better than Ronaldo' date=' Ronaldo is all tricks but Iniesta is a fantastic playamker as well as a goal scorer.[/quote']
Nah Xavi's rating will probs go down by 2 or 3.

I'd have to disagree with these.

Nowhere near Ronaldo's quality, so won't hit 98, if anything he has a higher chance to drop than rise, with injury issues etc, but he was non-Messi Barca's best player against Gijon and he has been brilliant this season bar the injury so he shouldn't drop but he shouldn't rise as well.

You're kidding right? You are saying that Ronaldo, who's well on his way to another 40 goals season and will surely reach the 100 goal mark for Madrid WITHIN 3 SEASONS, is not better than Iniesta? :P:o

I can clearly understand that there are people claiming Messi is the best and not Ronaldo, but I absolutely can't figure out how you can claim that Iniesta is better than Ronaldo.

what ????????????????

really ????????????

MUTD u should take this post to the moon thread too :P

Ronaldo is way overrated. All the players with the skills get all the fame when really it's the playmakers which are needed.

Also Xavi's rating will go down unless your trying to tell me a 33 year old player will have a 97 rating.

Ronaldo is way overrated. All the players with the skills get all the fame when really it's the playmakers which are needed.

Also Xavi's rating will go down unless your trying to tell me a 33 year old player will have a 97 rating.

I'd say Messi is way more overrated than Ronaldo.

Yes a 33 year old will have a 97 rating.

Thanks for showing us your knowledge about football...mate AGE DOESNT MATTER...as long as he's a brilliant player doesnt matter how old is he.

Ronaldo overrated?Moon thread.

You're kidding right? You are saying that Ronaldo' date=' who's well on his way to another 40 goals season and will surely reach [b']the 100 goal mark for Madrid WITHIN 3 SEASONS[/b], is not better than Iniesta? :P:o

I can clearly understand that there are people claiming Messi is the best and not Ronaldo, but I absolutely can't figure out how you can claim that Iniesta is better than Ronaldo.

matey he already has 123 goals in 125 matches :P

Xavi will not go down, Ronaldo is not overrated, he has a brilliant long-shot, great aerial threat, can finish and can improvise finish as well like the back heel goal against Rayo

I'd say Messi is way more overrated than Ronaldo.

Yes a 33 year old will have a 97 rating.

Thanks for showing us your knowledge about football...mate AGE DOESNT MATTER...as long as he's a brilliant player doesnt matter how old is he.

agree ;) nothing more to say :P

My knowledge about football is perfectly fine...mate. By 33 he won't be as fit which leads to him playing worse which leads to a rating drop, simples.

Oh and Ronaldo should have never gone above 97.

My knowledge about football is perfectly fine...mate. By 33 he won't be as fit which leads to him playing worse which leads to a rating drop' date=' simples[/b'].

between 32 and 33 isnt a big difference..and u ever heard about Zanetti?That guy seems to be at 20 years old and hes 38.

EDIT: brilliant..Ronaldo never above 97..he won PL,UCL and everything with United..he's playing for 2nd best team in the world now where is their best player and is scoring in almost every game..overrated....ure brilliant :P

will surely reach the 100 goal mark for Madrid WITHIN 3 SEASONS.
I think he's referring to league goals

ok if he means league goals no prb

he scored 95 goals in 87 apps , few more games and he'll reach the 100 goal mark :P :p :D;)

between 32 and 33 isnt a big difference..and u ever heard about Zanetti?That guy seems to be at 20 years old and hes 38.

EDIT: brilliant..Ronaldo never above 97..he won PL' date='UCL and everything with United..he's playing for 2nd best team in the world now where is their best player and is scoring in almost every game..overrated....ure brilliant :P[/quote']

Oh and wait, he loves to dive, he can't seem to pass.

Lets put it this way and then I'm just going to observe this thread, but not post anymore due to the stupidity of it:

Last season's most scoring teams out of the 4 big leagues (England, Spain, Germany & Italy) and their top scorer

1. Real Madrid - 102 | Ronaldo - 40

2. Barcelona - 95 | Messi - 31

3. Bayern Munchen - 81 | Gomez - 28

4. Manchester United - 78 | Berbatov - 20

5. Arsenal - 72 | RvP - 18

Now lets take this season

1. Real Madrid - 80 | Ronaldo - 29

2. Barcelona - 73 | Messi - 28

3. Manchester City - 69 | Aguero - 16

4. Manchester United - 63 | Rooney - 17

5. Arsenal - 55 | RvP - 25

Now you tell me how on earth Ronaldo is overrated ;)