StevenF50

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Iniesta to 98?

Lets put it this way and then I'm just going to observe this thread' date=' but not post anymore due to the stupidity of it:

Last season's most scoring teams out of the 4 big leagues (England, Spain, Germany & Italy) and their top scorer

1. Real Madrid - 102 | Ronaldo - 40

2. Barcelona - 95 | Messi - 31

3. Bayern Munchen - 81 | Gomez - 28

4. Manchester United - 78 | Berbatov - 20

5. Arsenal - 72 | RvP - 18

Now lets take this season

1. Real Madrid - 80 | Ronaldo - 29

2. Barcelona - 73 | Messi - 28

3. Manchester City - 69 | Aguero - 16

4. Manchester United - 63 | Rooney - 17

5. Arsenal - 55 | RvP - 25

Now you tell me how on earth Ronaldo is overrated ;)[/quote']

cheers mate ;)

Jeez this forum is pathetic, I have a different opinion to you guys, deal with it and respect other peoples opinion instead of having a massive fit over everything. I've watched Ronaldo play for a long time and I don't think he's worth a 98 rating.

Jeez this forum is pathetic' date='[/b'] I have a different opinion to you guys, deal with it and respect other peoples opinion instead of having a massive fit over everything. I've watched Ronaldo play for a long time and I don't think he's worth a 98 rating.

You're pathetic...id not be surprised if you come and say..Torres deserve to be 98 and Ronaldo 93.

You're pathetic...id not be surprised if you come and say..Torres deserve to be 98 and Ronaldo 93.

Torres's current rating is correct, if he plays well this season maybe back up to 94.

All I can say is *** u. You seem to be incapable of coping with other peoples opinions, right or wrong, I'm entitled to an opinion.

Torres's current rating is correct' date=' if he plays well this season maybe back up to 94.

All I can say is *** u. You seem to be incapable of coping with other peoples opinions, right or wrong, I'm entitled to an opinion.[/quote']

Didnt really insulted you..but what can we expect ..

Torres's current rating is correct' date=' if he plays well this season maybe back up to 94.

All I can say is *** u. You seem to be incapable of coping with other peoples opinions, right or wrong, I'm entitled to an opinion.[/quote']

i have no prb with ur opinions ;)

u can say whatever u want (freedom of speech)

really ????????????

torress???????????????????

torres doesn't deserve an 89 rating

i mean what's the difference between him and carroll ????he's from the past now

he was once one of the best strikers , but not anymore

his big name can't secure him a high rating

just because he was one of the best strikers doesn't mean he will be so forever

he should prove it week in week out, but it's almost 2 years and he isn't

sorry mate but

do u think that he may be back to 94 ??????????

English please.

@Mudito Torres will do well at Chelsea' date=' he's not past tense yet, as long as he does well this season, he can get back.[/quote']

HaHaHa production.You dont deserve to get atention from anybody....congra for going on my 'Fan List'.

HaHaHa production.You dont deserve to get atention from anybody....congra for going on my 'Fan List'.

Actually I was been perfectly fine until a few people kicked off because I said Ronaldo is overrated, no doubt you probably shag a cardboard cut out of him.

Actually I was been perfectly fine until a few people kicked off because I said Ronaldo is overrated' date=' no doubt you probably shag a cardboard cut out of him.[/quote']

No some could call that insultening.

Hmm couldn't stop myself from stopping giving you the silent treatment (I guess it doesn't work too well on a forum does it? :P)

But anyways, there's nothing wrong with having your own opinion, absolutely not. But there's also nothing wrong with accepting that your opinion could be a bit wrong if pretty much everybody else says something entirely different from you.

No some could call that insultening.

Hmm couldn't stop myself from stopping giving you the silent treatment (I guess it doesn't work too well on a forum does it? :P)

But anyways' date=' there's nothing wrong with having your own opinion, absolutely not. But there's also nothing wrong with accepting that your opinion could be a bit wrong if pretty much everybody else says something entirely different from you.[/quote']

And it should be fine to keep arguing your case without people having a complete go.

And it should be fine to keep arguing your case without people having a complete go.

Well if you think that I can do nothing else than conclude that "je een bord voor je kop hebt"

Which is a Dutch saying which means that you're a bit too stubborn to see what's really going on. But well I guess thats up to you.

Well if you think that I can do nothing else than conclude that "je een bord voor je kop hebt"

Which is a Dutch saying which means that you're a bit too stubborn to see what's really going on. But well I guess thats up to you.

Okay so about half the world is stubborn then, think about it, everyday people debate and they might be wrong, doesn't mean they can't debate it. For example religion, what they think might not be real but they can still debate it.

Okay so about half the world is stubborn then' date=' think about it, everyday people debate and they might be wrong, doesn't mean they can't debate it. For example religion, what they think might not be real but they can still debate it.[/quote']

Religion is not a comparison you can make when it comes to debating as that's a whole different kind of area. Religion is not something that you can touch, while for example football is, so that's a ridiculous comparison.

Religion is not a comparison you can make when it comes to debating as that's a whole different kind of area. Religion is not something that you can touch' date=' while for example football is, so that's a ridiculous comparison.[/quote']

Okay then I'll put it this way. On paper there is a best football player but in reality there isn't, one person's good at one thing, another isn't, someone might think rooney is the best player and rooney isn't on paper but that person might still try to convince others he is and to them he is the best and although they are wrong they still should be allowed to debate their lost cause.

I think I'll go back now to giving you the silent treatment (maybe it works better when I annouce it first? :o:P)

hahaha i tried it before ,with and without announcement

but in this forum

we can't

our fingers will keep on typing :D

Yeah your fingers keep typing a bunch of ****.

heyyy mate

and u were talking about respect ??

well actually i don't think i've insulted u in a single word

so know ur limits kid and don't cross them

i didn't say in this '' THREAD'' i said '' FORUM''

so before u try to be the bad guy around , u should learn how this forum works

and u should read well

and never ever disrespect me or any other fellow forumers ok??

what a ..............

complete it as u like

i'm out

You keep saying if Torres plays well this season he may go back up to 94... The season is over in 2 months and he isn't playing well at all, if the season kept going til this time next year he still wouldn't reach 94!

Your entitled to your opinion about Ronaldo but 123 goals in 125 matches is not over rated. Very few players can live with a very high price tag (ask Torres & Carroll) but Ronaldo has been able to cope with it.