Iniesta to 98?

StevenF50

Re: Iniesta to 98?

heyyy mate

and u were talking about respect ??

well actually i don't think i've insulted u in a single word

so know ur limits kid and don't cross them

i didn't say in this '' THREAD'' i said '' FORUM''

so before u try to be the bad guy around ' date=' u should learn how this forum works

and u should read well

and never ever disrespect me or any other fellow forumers ok??

what a ..............

complete it as u like

i'm out[/quote']

Forumers are people who own forums, not use them. And you might find I've been on this forum longer than you, I just don't post much. I've been on the forum since it's really weird old design, back when there was less ........ and a smaller nicer community. Since then the forum has become reasonably big so all the people with loads of posts think there gods or something.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Forumers are people who own forums' date=' not use them. And you might find I've been on this forum longer than you, I just don't post much. I've been on the forum since it's really weird old design, back when there was less ........ and a smaller nicer community. Since then the forum has become reasonably big so all the people with loads of posts think there gods or something.[/quote']

So now you try to win the argument by saying that forumers are people who own forums and not the people who use them. Well let me show you that's rubbish:

forumer - no dictionary results

from Dictionary.com

And after that you claim that you know better because you've been on this forum longer than Mudito. Oh my gosh you have absolutely no clue at what to do when it comes to debating do you?

hahaha i tried it before ' date='with and without announcement

but in this forum

we can't

our fingers will keep on typing :D[/quote']

You we're right :rolleyes:

So now you try to win the argument by saying that forumers are people who own forums and not the people who use them. Well let me show you that's rubbish:

And after that you claim that you know better because you've been on this forum longer than Mudito. Oh my gosh you have absolutely no clue at what to do when it comes to debating do you?

You we're right :rolleyes:

Actually I'm good at debating but I'm more used to debating with people who aren't complete morons. Also a forumer is someone who owns a forum, it's just not a real world, but among forum members a forumer is a forum owner, believe me I've been making forums for 4 years.

Actually I'm good at debating but I'm more used to debating with people who aren't complete morons. Also a forumer is someone who owns a forum' date=' it's just not a real world, but among forum members a forumer is a forum owner, believe me I've been making forums for 4 years.[/quote']

You seem to be one those people who sits in his car, listens to the radio and thinks "What, one wrong-way-driver on this motorway? There are hundreds..."

You seem to be one those people who sits in his car' date=' listens to the radio and thinks "What, one wrong-way-driver on this motorway? There are hundreds..."[/quote']

Oh lovely lets add some unprofessional moderators to the mix. I must have been crazy thinking that moderators were meant to stop arguments, not create them.

I have never been a big fan of Ronaldo, to show-pony for me.....but you cant argue those facts of 123 goals in 125 games + many assists and a huge reason why barcelona wont win the title this season IMO(along with jose of course).

Messi=99.......fair rating

Ronaldo=98....fair rating

Iniesta=97.....fair rating

Xavi=97........fair rating......... for once SM are correct, IMO.

StevenF50, dude, you insult when not insulted, argue against other people's well presented opinions without offerring reasons why you are correct(Xavis age is not an arguement) and you believe your a good debater? Again....DUDE!

I'm a mod of the German section, here in the English sub-forums I'm a user like anyone else. A forum expert like you should know that. If you think I have posted anything out of line, then feel free to contact one of the supers or devs.

Oh, and you just impressively proved my point ;)

I have never been a big fan of Ronaldo' date=' to show-pony for me.....but you cant argue those facts of 123 goals in 125 games + many assists and a huge reason why barcelona wont win the title this season IMO(along with jose of course).

Messi=99.......fair rating

Ronaldo=98....fair rating

Iniesta=97.....fair rating

Xavi=97........fair rating......... for once SM are correct, IMO.

StevenF50, dude, you insult when not insulted, argue against other people's well presented opinions without offerring reasons why you are correct(Xavis age is not an arguement) and you believe your a good debater? Again....DUDE![/quote']

StevenF50, dude, you insult when not insulted

Actually I was been insulted.

and you believe your a good debater?

Em yeah I do, but this isn't debating, it's arguing with cun ts.

@Phil Uh let me tell you here, this is one forum so technically you are a moderator of this forum, you just only have your permissions set to moderate a certain part.

Actually I'm good at debating but I'm more used to debating with people who aren't complete morons. Also a forumer is someone who owns a forum' date=' it's just not a real world, but among forum members a forumer is a forum owner, believe me I've been making forums for 4 years.[/quote']

For someone who's hardly posted here you shouldn't be making such statements. Everyone has their own opinion, and you should respect that.

Believe me, I'm not afraid of receiving infractions. So you better watch your words, man.

For someone who's hardly posted here you shouldn't be making such statements. Everyone has their own opinion' date=' and you should respect that.

Believe me, I'm not afraid of receiving infractions. So you better watch our words, man.[/quote']

All I can say about posts is quality over quantity. And you think I care about infractions, I've already been banned here once, almost twice, believe me, arguing isn't the only thing I do. I got kind of sick of annoying people once, all I can say about them is shortly after they got a new computer and went under a new username because of oh a few very nasty viruses and a few hacked accounts.

There is some substance to the argument that they should bring in compulsory attendance of church on Sundays. or at least instil in the youth of today a feeling of moral obligation. Otherwise we plough the depths of ignorance and wanton irascibility .

There is some substance to the argument that they should bring in compulsory attendance of church on Sundays. or at least instil in the youth of today a feeling of moral obligation. Otherwise we plough the depths of ignorance and wanton irascibility .

Wouldn't dare go to church, anyway religion is worse. Chrisitans start wars and muslims explode themselves in big buildings. I don't care how racist that is, it's the truth.

I'm no Christian' date=' but i get what you're saying.

All I can say about posts is quality over quantity. And you think I care about infractions, I've already been banned here once, almost twice, believe me, arguing isn't the only thing I do. I got kind of sick of annoying people once, all I can say about them is shortly after they got a new computer and went under a new username because of oh a few very nasty viruses and a few hacked accounts.

That's rather easy to believe, reading your posts. Try not to be rude, alright?

Is that a threat? You should be given an award then. Only 40 odd posts and banned. twice. :)

Wouldn't dare go to church' date=' anyway religion is worse. Chrisitans start wars and muslims explode themselves in big buildings. I don't care how racist that is, it's the truth.[/quote']

Only extremists do that. I'm not religious but the least you could do is try to shy away from these kinds of comments.

Wouldn't dare go to church' date=' anyway religion is worse. Chrisitans start wars and muslims explode themselves in big buildings. I don't care how racist that is, it's the truth.[/quote']

I thought you were the one so keen on respecting opinions? But when it comes to religion it doesn't seem like you respect all that much, hmm right..

Well.....this has been a great Sunday read. What was the question again? :D

It was about how great Xavi is and that Ronaldo fully deserves his 98 and that Iniesta should not rise to 98.

Well, thats the general consensus of all the repliers to the thread.

Can we now conclude that now your opinion isn't worth that much since you only registered today and pretty much anyone else on the forum has been using it longer?

I second that. Though it seems that he has made many accounts before, nd will not stop until we block all his proxies.. Hmm.