Yaya Toure to 94?

kdBz

He has played a huge part in City's ascension from title pretenders to title contenders, IMO.

Will this cause a rise to 94? Or will the lack of UCL footy not allow this?

All opinions are welcome. I hope he does as then if i choose to get him i won't really regret it.

Re: Yaya Toure to 94?

Has potential, but not this season. 94 is very high rating...

There's midfield Silva, Ozil, Schwein, Robben etc. Unless Man City wins League + Europa, then he'll have >50% chance this season, otherwise next season performance will be more crucial and relevant.

Won't happen this season as Sh itty are playing Europa League but provided he carries his current form into next season & they do well in Champions League he'll get it for sure.

@bmwe36 Doesn't Xabi Alonso have a decent chance of getting 95 at the end of this season?

Man City has not qualified for round 16 of champion league no matter they win the Premier league title or not, that's the crucial point

Europa league title is ...... ;)

Xabi Alonso seems the cornstone at RM's midfield and defence, if they win Spanish league or even the champion league and he plays in most of the important games, why not?

Won't happen this season as Sh itty are playing Europa League but provided he carries his current form into next season & they do well in Champions League he'll get it for sure.

@bmwe36 Doesn't Xabi Alonso have a decent chance of getting 95 at the end of this season?

yes he does.even if real madrid dont win champions league i'll say 85%chances of 95

Archived