podolski

spindle123

Re: podolski

I want podolski the manager who has him says i can have him for luc de jong plus 10mill is this a good deal thanks for any replies

I wouldnt sign Podolski... dont let his Rating sway you... Imo he will drop to 90.

Plus I wouldnt think he would get back to 91 or 92.

De jong is a very good forward is a 90+ player in a year or two.

so in conclusion i would go against getting Podolski, are there any other options for you to buy?

podolski rose in the recent german ratings changes, he's a good good player 93 quality imo wether he will ever get that im not sure.. if rvp leaves arsenal and arsenal sign him but no1 else he's capable of scoring goals.. if he was arsenals no1 scorer his potantial could be realised and he's a german internal {bonus points}

he scored 3 and assisted 3 in 10 games for germany during qualification for euro 2012

no way he'l drop.. mite be a good deal tbh id proberly do that if i had other youngsters to replace dejong

podolski rose in the recent german ratings changes' date=' he's a good good player 93 quality imo wether he will ever get that im not sure.. if rvp leaves arsenal and arsenal sign him but no1 else he's capable of scoring goals.. if he was arsenals no1 scorer his potantial could be realised and he's a german internal {bonus points}

he scored 3 and assisted 3 in 10 games for germany during qualification for euro 2012

no way he'l drop.. mite be a good deal tbh id proberly do that if i had other youngsters to replace dejong[/quote']

ahhh i was still thinking he was doing his old trick of being terrible for his club and good for country :)