Sign in to follow this  
BarcaFan

Who should i sell, or keep?

My Barca squad has Buffon 94, Neuer 93, Lahm 94, Contreao 91, Alves 95, Van Der Wiel 90, Luiz 90, Puyol 96, Pique 95, Mertersacker 92, Subotic 91, Sakho 90, Xavi 97, Sneijder 95, Fabregas 95, Iniesta 97, Ozil 94, Pastore 90, Robben 94, Pedro 93, Walcott 90, Messi 99, Rooney 95, Hulk 91, Higuain 94, Etoo94 and Ibra 96.

Who should i sell or keep?:)

Re: Who should i sell, or keep?

My Barca squad has Buffon 94' date=' Neuer 93, Lahm 94, Contreao 91, Alves 95, Van Der Wiel 90, Luiz 90, Puyol 96, Pique 95, Mertersacker 92, Subotic 91, Sakho 90, Xavi 97, Sneijder 95, Fabregas 95, Iniesta 97, Ozil 94, Pastore 90, Robben 94, Pedro 93, Walcott 90, Messi 99, Rooney 95, Hulk 91, Higuain 94, Etoo94 and Ibra 96.

Who should i sell or keep?:)[/quote']

Sell Buffon, Mertersacker, Robben, Walcott, and Eto'o and buy some young stars. :)

Sell Buffon' date=' Mertersacker, Robben, Walcott, and Eto'o and buy some young stars. :)[/quote']

agree with him

and here we mean by young stars

hazard

gotze

muniain

alcantara

neymar

.......etc

first of all, how is your team doing domestically and in SMFA cup?

Mertesacker, walcott and rooney => disposal asap

Eto, Sneijder and robben => next

Puyol => when Pique can do it alone at Barca and combine well with Ramos at inter

btw, you have any youth team < 90??

first of all' date=' how is your team doing domestically and in SMFA cup?

Mertesacker, walcott and rooney => disposal asap

Eto, Sneijder and robben => next

Puyol => when Pique can do it alone at Barca and combine well with Ramos at inter

btw, you have any youth team < 90??[/quote']

these words are complete insanity

don't listen to him

My Barca squad has Buffon 94' date=' Neuer 93, Lahm 94, Contreao 91, Alves 95, Van Der Wiel 90, Luiz 90, Puyol 96, Pique 95, Mertersacker 92, Subotic 91, Sakho 90, Xavi 97, Sneijder 95, Fabregas 95, Iniesta 97, Ozil 94, Pastore 90, Robben 94, Pedro 93, Walcott 90, Messi 99, Rooney 95, Hulk 91, Higuain 94, Etoo94 and Ibra 96.

sell buffon,puyol if you can get a decent cb to replace him and swap eto or pedro if u can but keep the rest

My Barca squad has Buffon 94' date=' Neuer 93, Lahm 94, Contreao 91, Alves 95, Van Der Wiel 90, Luiz 90, [b']Puyol 96[/b], Pique 95, Mertersacker 92, Subotic 91, Sakho 90, Xavi 97, Sneijder 95, Fabregas 95, Iniesta 97, Ozil 94, Pastore 90, Robben 94, Pedro 93, Walcott 90, Messi 99, Rooney 95, Hulk 91, Higuain 94, Etoo94 and Ibra 96.

Who should i sell or keep?:)

Would sell the bolded

Sell buffon you only need 1 top class golie

ide get rid of subotic/Merts and try and get hummels for when puyol retires

ide get rid of pedro trying to get Sanchez in exchange would be a good deal

Eto should go soon and ide probably try and use hulk to try and get cavani

apart from them your team looks good puyol is getting old but will retire with atleast a 94 ide say

and maybe get some good youths

Draxler

Ola John

Gotze

Hazard

Lukaku

Etc etc

the problem is that madrid has a really good team and youth academy besides the players i have.

to name a few players that they have are pato, silva, ronaldo, sanchez, nasri, hummels, thiago, gotze, munian and almost all of the barca b players

but thanks for the advice

as others said don't need 2 world class goalkeeper Buffon can go

Van der wiel going to valencia could be handy but rise very very slow

Walcott is a 91 tops in current team will get concerns you don't need him

Pedro not playing but still a 92 at worst and one of your best back up wingers

Eto need to get rid asap

Ibrahimovic peaked but 96 1 more year

Hulk stuck on 91 with big contract you don't need unless you can wait 1-2 years for him to move

others are class but can't see pastore getting into your team either and 91 most he can get in france unless PSG can get to champion league semi-final APRIL2013!!

Mertersaker can keep 92 at arsenal. Subotic can keep 91 at dortmund but there are better CBs in the world than him