Sign in to follow this  
Pedworgan

World championship 16241 join it

Me and a forum friend are joining World Championship 16241 which is currently available to reserve in. We want other forumers to join in as we create a realistic game experience.

Also for those interested, we will be organising an Under 23 championship held each season. Please let us know if you have/ want to join us. :)

Re: World championship 16241 join it

This is a great Idea' date=' especially the U-23 tournament should be very interesting. Let's do away with the boring Gameworlds and create the most realistic World Championship out there.[/quote']

Yes the aim is also to bring back the value of money in the game.

It is basically worth jack all in most World Champs.

I could do some Transfer Coverage' date=' Previews, Reviews, Football Talk show and Interviews. If we get enough people this thing could really work out well[/quote']

We could do the U23 as a separate thread to keep it strictly forumers.

Talk show sounds good, do you know anyone who would be interested?

I want to try to keep P/E deals down in this GW. If we deal for reasonable money i think we could influence others. It would mainly depend how many did it.

Started reading the thread' date=' wasn't going to join a new game world but hey, thought you guys were going to make it entertaining so I decided to give it a try.[/quote']

Trust me it will be great if we get the support. I have set up a U23 tournament before in one of my GW. Plus i did a talk show once as well, so i am ready to make this work.

Lets get some more people on Board and kick start this!!!

Started reading the thread' date=' wasn't going to join a new game world but hey, thought you guys were going to make it entertaining so I decided to give it a try.[/quote']

Really? Nice, we thought this would get ignored to be honest. We are bored of a lot of our setups. We try to keep them alive in the paper but noones interested usually.

We thought we'd give the U23 idea a try on the forum, we currently have it in another setup and it works pretty well.

Trust me it will be great if we get the support. I have set up a U23 tournament before in one of my GW. Plus i did a talk show once as well' date=' so i am ready to make this work.

Lets get some more people on Board and kick start this!!![/quote']

Really? Nice' date=' we thought this would get ignored to be honest. We are bored of a lot of our setups. We try to keep them alive in the paper but noones interested usually.

We thought we'd give the U23 idea a try on the forum, we currently have it in another setup and it works pretty well.[/quote']

Problem is, it is open at the moment and the "better" teams are being taken at the moment by non-forumers, who I don't mind, but won't "add" to the thread.

We want managers who want to get involved, not those who whinge if they don't get their favourite club. I don't care which club i have in this I would rather the worst team in the Championship if it means an enjoyable setup.

Problem is' date=' it is open at the moment and the "better" teams are being taken at the moment by non-forumers, who I don't mind, but won't "add" to the thread.[/quote']

Yes, that is the one thing we haven't thought through :o. But we created the thread already and the title stuck. Maybe i should open a new GW if there is interest. We want as many forumers as possible, preferably ones like us who just want an interesting game and don't care which team they are.

Yes' date=' that is the one thing we haven't thought through :o. But we created the thread already and the title stuck. Maybe i should open a new GW if there is interest. We want as many forumers as possible, preferably ones like us who just want an interesting game and don't care which team they are.[/quote']

That's up to you two, I don't care if we change game world's for this.

That's up to you two' date=' I don't care if we change game world's for this.[/quote']

The problem will be getting people teams. Making sure it is forumers only.

Could we ensure this in a custom setup?

No clue' date=' sure you could talk to someone who's opened a custom game.[/quote']

Oh never mind. I'll just get Gold membership, not that expensive anyway and maybe time I paid the creators back for the enjoyment they have given me.

Ok, here is the new plan:

Open new thread, diverting from this one ( shame I can't just close it)

It will advertise our plans and people can register interest. We will then open the GW and assign teams.

Oh never mind. I'll just get Gold membership' date=' not that expensive anyway and maybe time I paid the creators back for the enjoyment they have given me.

Ok, here is the new plan:

Open new thread, diverting from this one ( shame I can't just close it)

It will advertise our plans and people can register interest. We will then open the GW and assign teams.[/quote']

Alright, sounds good.