Sign in to follow this  
Pedworgan

The REAL World Championship

Hi all forumers. Tired of the same old boring setups, dull leagues which you barely care for. Do not fear! Me and fellow forumer Prokeeno aim to create a new setup, exclusively for forumers. Furthermore, exclusively for forumers who do not care for club, only for enjoyment. Who will put effort into helping us make this THE gameworld to be in. Here are some of the features we are certain will make this a unique and enjoyable gameworld.

Under 23 Championship

Prokeeno and I are big fans of young talent, and what better way to put them to the test than an Official youth competition each season. Each entrant part of a group and knockout competition running throughout the season ( similar to Champions League). This will of course have its own thread for previews, reviews and general banter.

Access Granted

This is the Legendary Talk show hosted by none other than our very own Prokeeno. He has interviewed some of the fieriest managers in all of SM so don't hesitate to speak your mind when you have your turn on his regular chat show.

Top class journalism

We aim to create an active and high quality SM Times newspaper in the REAL world championship. This constitutes a a variety of articles weekly articles.

Finally

Please register so if you are interested, but we want only the most committed and fun managers in this league. What are you waiting for!?

Re: The REAL World Championship

Im in...

Can I choose team???

Ok i have put you two down at the top of the list.

We haven't decided about teams yet, would people want to choose their own teams? Our worry is, people will want the same teams and will be unhappy if they don't get their team of choice. Ultimately we want a group of managers who are in it for fun and commitment, who would manage any of the teams with equal enthusiasm.

This is as the name says the Real Deal.

Really tired of the boring gameworlds that we can just easily dominate and no one really cares.

U23 tournament which will be separate from the actual league, has been tested and has worked. Its a great idea, trust me guys. Pretty much like managing two teams!!!

Access Granted, i have done before in a Gameworld. Controversial and Fun talk show published in the papers, plays with some emotions :D

Who loves Banter??? Well you can guarantee some rivalries being made in this new gameworld.

So lets all get this idea up and running. Interested parties please post, so the GW can get created!

What type of team we will managed????

Big or small????

We don't really know yet. We would like to know what you guys would like to see.

Do you want the likes of Barca and Madrid and City in there. Or would it be interesting to all have very small teams which can be built up over time?

What type of team we will managed????

Big or small????

I suggest mostly big teams. It would be hard to build a U23 team and concentrate as well on building a small team.

You will all get the opportunity to pick your own teams when the teams are chosen though.

I wouldn't have a problem with no Barca or Madrid though.......i think it would be great for parity and most of the stars at Madrid and Barca will go to the best bidder!

Ok guys here is the thought, tell me if you guys like it.

Two Divisions filled with the best teams across the world except Madrid and Barcelona.

Two Transfer windows at turns 1-10 and turns 20-30. No restriction on the type of deals done, you can buy cash or P/E from external clubs.

All teams in division1 and 2 start with the same transfer kitty. Division 2 teams will however be given an extra 10 million to start.

My talk show will be weekly/ every two weeks based on my schedule.

U23 tournament. Each team is required to submit their squads on 25 atmost. A thread will be made exclusively to update the U23 tables and matches. Matches to be played on a Monday..... Champions league format based on the amount of teams that enter.

What do you guys think about this?

Ok guys here is the thought' date=' tell me if you guys like it.

Two Divisions filled with the best teams across the world except Madrid and Barcelona.

Fair enough, Madrid and Barcelona are loaded with talent so anyone who take over them will be at a huge advantage.

Two Transfer windows at turns 1-10 and turns 20-30. No restriction on the type of deals done, you can buy cash or P/E from external clubs.

Cool idea to enforce a transfer window. Appears more realistic and would encourage managers to think through their deals.

All teams in division1 and 2 start with the same transfer kitty. Division 2 teams will however be given an extra 10 million to start.

Nice idea, would allow Division 2 to get some catching up done since 'quality' will likely be a disadvantage.

I really want to see how this works out. Would be really cool, adds a sense of excitement so.ti say.

U23 tournament. Each team is required to submit their squads on 25 atmost. A thread will be made exclusively to update the U23 tables and matches. Matches to be played on a Monday..... Champions league format based on the amount of teams that enter.

Pretty organised. Maybe though allow 3 overage players? Like the Olympics and most major youth tournaments? Other than that the Champo League format will be pretty exciting :)

What do you guys think about this?

That would be amazing :)

SO we have

Napoli fan

Prokeeno

Pedrowagon

Orleandy

Brood

El Nino

Thats 6 interested parties..................we need to generate some more interest to get things up and running!

I've posted in the Help with deals thread and the counter formations thread. Hope that will generate some interest. :)

I would be interested in this if I could get any of Barca Real Arsenal Bayern Munich Milan Man Utd Tottenham or Borussia Dortmund :P

Would also be interested in contributing to the newspapers if you needed someone to do that :P

I would be interested in this if I could get any of Barca Real Arsenal Bayern Munich Milan Man Utd Tottenham or Borussia Dortmund :P

Would also be interested in contributing to the newspapers if you needed someone to do that :P

FIRST COME FIRST SERVE, I ALWAYS SAY.

;);)

Give a chance to the early birds first aye??

Yep sure that would be good. At the moment Madrid and Barca may not be apart of the GW.....when we get enough interest we will release the list of the teams and you can all choose from that.

FIRST COME FIRST SERVE' date=' I ALWAYS SAY.

;);)

Give a chance to the early birds first aye??[/quote']

:P

Even so I would be interested in helping out with newspapers articles if you needed people :)

Like the youth cup idea but think it should be a second season implementation Like in Elo's Chubby Champ.

Still love the ideas you've floated about don't normally pay much attention to these types of offers but very intrigued about it :)

Sounds like it could have some legs in it. Especially the interviews think it would be a great addition and make the world unique :P

:P

Even so I would be interested in helping out with newspapers articles if you needed people :)

Like the youth cup idea but think it should be a second season implementation Like in Elo's Chubby Champ.

Still love the ideas you've floated about don't normally pay much attention to these types of offers but very intrigued about it :)

Sounds like it could have some legs in it. Especially the interviews think it would be a great addition and make the world unique :P

I'd want to be involved in the newspapers too, as besides the EC2930, all other GWs I'm in don't give a **** about the newspaper, aside from the occasional transfer news.

Hi guys' date='

I would b interested in participating in this, adding to banter etc. Not on forum much but im on SM alot -

im stuart ashby on SM let me know ,ta[/quote']

Thanks Orleandy, well thats now 9 managers interested.

Ok guys here is the thought' date=' tell me if you guys like it.

What do you guys think about this?[/quote']

I'm totally in for this setup, I just subscribed to the thread and here are some of my suggestions.

Good with leaving Real Madrid and Barca out.

When you say U23 do you mean all of your players in the team should be 23 and under that age or the average of the team should be 23.

I would prefer less teams in division like 10 because with 20 it takes time to finish a season, however this is just my opinion.

I would like to get Man Utd, Dortmund or Tottenham Hotspurs as they have some of the best youngsters in the world.

Also when you decide to post the list of the teams make sure you can inform all the managers with sending a message here in forum or in our SM profiles which I can be sure everybody can send their links so everybody can be online when you will post the Reply in this thread to choose a team.

So put me in for this