Sign in to follow this  
Pedworgan

The REAL World Championship

Re: The REAL World Championship

Agree' date=' even £30mill is alot. Maybe the smaller (Marsielle, Benfica etc) clubs should get that and your Chelseas/Uniteds get £20mill just for fairness[/quote']

yeah i wanted to do that but i dont think it is an option.

30 mil is okay i think.

300 mil is max lol, that would be stupid.

Agree' date=' even £30mill is alot. Maybe the smaller (Marsielle, Benfica etc) clubs should get that and your Chelseas/Uniteds get £20mill just for fairness[/quote']

I think stick it to 30 all round for all teams.

If you start picking out individual teams to penalise then again it's unfair on them especially when we have already left out Barca and Madrid so that it's not unfair squad wise.

It's less then what standard big clubs get in gameworlds and more then what the lower clubs get like 2X as much.

By making it so a few teams who are bigger clubs have less cash you just make it unrealistic and then unfair on those who picked the bigger clubs.

People who picked the smaller clubs should be delighted with 30 million. It's a huge sum of money for a small club and a big club if anything should be annoyed that they have lost out on a few million and are only getting 30.

Ok' date=' i click on 'offer club'

and it asks for emails/names of people NOT on SM. Might need help here guys, sorry.[/quote']

Beneath that top bit it should say Offer (club name) to a friend who is currently playing Soccer manager

Then there should be a drop down list of your friends

Beneath that top bit it should say Offer (club name) to a friend who is currently playing Soccer manager

Then there should be a drop down list of your friends

Oh, ok, so all i need to do is add you then?

Prokeeno turns down Milan

Reports have reached our news center that Stuart Payne, known on the forums as Prokeeno has rejected a job offer from AC Milan. Mr. Payne gave no official word as to what happened but shunned the deal in disgust

Prokeeno turns down Milan

Reports have reached our news center that Stuart Payne' date=' known on the forums as Prokeeno has rejected a job offer from AC Milan. Mr. Payne gave no official word as to what happened but shunned the deal in disgust[/size']

lol :P:D:D, cmon don't be such a spoil sport.

Come on guys!!!

People have started bidding already(not me), add me as a friend and msg me your club so i can offer to you in time to make bids.

Also:

Pro!!!!!! Dortmund is urs man, just stop sulking and get back on ur account b4 the best players go!!!!!!

sorry mates just woke up. 6am here... Where's my job offer?? :(

add me on SM as a friend, Peter Morgan 110 rep gold manager

then i will make offer.

Where is everyone, people are bidding already so they need to be quick.

Ped why did you take pro's dortmund then leave and take milan? :confused: where is pro?

Also how ironic, 24 h after I suggested you to open, now we have ecen less people :(

And on a separate note: I am already out of cash :o

Ped why did you take pro's dortmund then leave and take milan? :confused: where is pro?

Also how ironic' date=' 24 h after I suggested you to open, now we have ecen less people :(

And on a separate note: I am already out of cash :o[/quote']

Oh IDK :(.

Well I said i wanted Milan but then changed my mind a day or two later. Shouldn't have taken Dortmund. I wanted them as they are one of my fave teams and I don't have Gotze in any of my setups.

I shouldn't have messed Pro around to be fair. Anyway, the whole point of this was that i don't even care which club i have.

Anyway Pro has logged off and i can't get hold of him, i offered Dortmund to him since, hope he comes back cos otherwise it's hard to see this GW being a success.