Sign in to follow this  
Pedworgan

The REAL World Championship

Re: The REAL World Championship

I only want money please :)' date=' but maybe... Gomez = nani + valencia? Mario will rise soon so it would be a fair deal to both sides :)[/quote']

We both know that isn't a fair deal don't try and pretend it is.

:)

Lol..Hyina showing off his bid for Messi..And It's WOW.....

Well I have never had ron or messi in all my sm expeeience so the two old wingers are not very costly. But. This means I cant buy much more players now...

Currently bidding for a defender and 2 midfielders too :)

Well I have never had ron or messi in all my sm expeeience so the two old wingers are not very costly. But. This means I cant buy much more players now...

Currently bidding for a defender and 2 midfielders too :)

The two old wingers, hmm does this mean in 10 years time i will be 'old'? :rolleyes:

Havent had an invite yet. Im only on for an hour. If I havent had an invite by then, then give the Arsenal job to someone else.

No point joining after the first day of transfers.

Havent had an invite yet. Im only on for an hour. If I havent had an invite by then' date=' then give the Arsenal job to someone else.

No point joining after the first day of transfers.[/quote']

Add me as a friend (Peter Morgan 110 rep gold no picture)

I can offer easily that way.

Havent had an invite yet. Im only on for an hour. If I havent had an invite by then' date=' then give the Arsenal job to someone else.

No point joining after the first day of transfers.[/quote']

Mate you need to add pedworgan, so look for peter.morgan and add him, only then can he offer the job to you :o

Jolly' date=' you are a touch brighter than most other.managers I have negotiated with :), and I am only 16... ;)[/quote']

Gomez for Nani and Valencia is a joke and everyone on this thread knows that :P anyone who doesnt realise that should no be able to procreate. :P

That's why I wasn't all jolly about it :P

Seeing as you are only 16 I'll let you off for being cheeky :P now run along and play :P

Just letting you guys know

Vidic is up for grabs but would want a decent 90+ defender and a midfielder/striker 90+ with that.

Nani is also up for grabs I would be very interested in Gotze whoever the Borussia manager and would offer you Nani for him maybe something else to sweeten the deal for you. So get in touch.

Rooney is also available but it would have to be a good offer for him so dont offer me a 30 year old 90 etc.

Basically everyone on the United team is for sale if the right offer comes my way so get in touch and we can have a little chat about it :)

My chat does not work...

:(

BTW' date='Should we make Match Report Thread..??[/font']

I've PM'd you :) chat that way for now and I would just keep this as the match report thread :)

Keeps everyone in one place :)

In my experience it's better to have everything on one thread :)

My chat does not work...

:(

BTW' date='Should we make Match Report Thread..??[/font']

Yeah chat not working is it. :(

Oh well, yes we shall make a a match preview/review thread.

I mean, gotta cover the 3 Juve clashes

I've PM'd you :) chat that way for now and I would just keep this as the match report thread :)

Keeps everyone in one place :)

In my experience it's better to have everything on one thread :)

Ok thats fine. I suppose we won't have too many bits and bobs what with the paper busy as well.

Gomez for Nani and Valencia is a joke and everyone on this thread knows that :P anyone who doesnt realise that should no be able to procreate. :P

That's why I wasn't all jolly about it :P

Seeing as you are only 16 I'll let you off for being cheeky :P now run along and play :P

Just letting you guys know

Vidic is up for grabs but would want a decent 90+ defender and a midfielder/striker 90+ with that.

Nani is also up for grabs I would be very interested in Gotze whoever the Borussia manager and would offer you Nani for him maybe something else to sweeten the deal for you. So get in touch.

Rooney is also available but it would have to be a good offer for him so dont offer me a 30 year old 90 etc.

Basically everyone on the United team is for sale if the right offer comes my way so get in touch and we can have a little chat about it :)

Sorry if I offended you but I really really have dealt with strange managers before, for example I was wolfsburg in some old wc and the barce manager.let me have bisquets for 17mill (when he was 91), and pedro for 10mill, when he was 90, in a diff gw I got pedro by giving diego when the whole world.knew.he was going to drop, then another time I had vidic up for sale and received a bid of chiellini + marcelo LMFAOO :D

For those interested, Chiellini will be available for either an obscene amount of money, or a 92+(cant find good enough external def, cos pique and ramos are probably fetting money thrown at them -.-) defender and young 89+ whatever. They also cannot be has beens. However if you PM me with your offer I'll gladly reconsider. :D

Modric Will Join Manchester United ...

I Will Getting 10' date='000,000 And Valencia and also Welbeck.

Happy with it :D[/font']

Glad to do business with you though now I need a RB and money lol :P

Sorry if I offended you but I really really have dealt with strange managers before' date=' for example I was wolfsburg in some old wc and the barce manager.let me have bisquets for 17mill (when he was 91), and pedro for 10mill, when he was 90, in a diff gw I got pedro by giving diego when the whole world.knew.he was going to drop, then another time I had vidic up for sale and received a bid of chiellini + marcelo LMFAOO :D[/quote']

Don't worry about it mate :P I sometimes offer silly bids to other managers however when it is a forum world I tend to show a bit more respect to other managers and only offer bids I would consider myself in their shoes but fair play to you for trying to get a good deal I don't blame you for it it's only a game afterall so no harm done mate and I will be more then happy to buy players off you :P just be a bit more realistic. I don't often mind overpaying a little bit but sometimes it's too far :P

Ermm. What happens in a cup game and you can't field a side with under 23s??? :o

You don't need to. We will probably postpone the U23 to the 2nd season when we have had time to develop our squads a bit.

For those interested' date=' Chiellini will be available for either an obscene amount of money, or a 92+(cant find good enough external def, cos pique and ramos are probably fetting money thrown at them -.-) defender and young 89+ whatever. They also cannot be has beens. However if you PM me with your offer I'll gladly reconsider. :D[/quote']

Pure Capitulation. :P Juve considering selling their best defender/player before we even begin the games.

Well, good luck containing my side. ;)

Pure Capitulation. :P Juve considering selling their best defender/player before we even begin the games.

Well' date=' good luck containing my side. ;)[/quote']

I believe Chiellini is a tad overrated. So that's why I'm getting rid of him. :P

Don't be too sure though, I'm perfectly capable.of defeating opponents many ratings above my average. Done it before. Will do it again if I must.