Sign in to follow this  
Pedworgan

The REAL World Championship

Re: The REAL World Championship

I apologize if people perceive this deal in any way as me just trying to help Dortmund and screw over other managers. I used very sloppy words to describe the deal.

What I meant to say was I did the deal as I really wanted to recruit Neymar and Gotze in particular and that I noticed Dortmund would benefit from the deal in the immediate and possibly distant future. Despite this the deal was entirely selfish and I wasn't deliberately helping Pro' date=' just signing two high priority targets even if paying over the odds.[/quote']

Neymar and Gotze got 97 potential...Ibra only goes down in ratings from here, Lucas, El Sharaawy got potential to be stars but really not the level of Neymar/ Gotze and Nastasic himself got great potential.....Bale though, you just can see him being more than 92 at Tottenham.

Neymar and Gotze got 97 potential...Ibra only goes down in ratings from here' date=' Lucas, El Sharaawy got potential to be stars but really not the level of Neymar/ Gotze and Nastasic himself got great potential.....Bale though, you just can see him being more than 92 at Tottenham.[/quote']

:eek: serious? :eek:

If one of them reaches 97 I'll sell Messi, Pique and Ozil for CV, how about that? :P

Spurs and Marseille must schedule the match for saturday......Marseille now being the home team and away goals now apply.....Benfica vs Napoli i have no idea what happened with that fixture...are either of the two managers around??

The Semi finals will be pushed back to next wednesday then instead of this friday

Spurs and Marseille must schedule the match for saturday......Marseille now being the home team and away goals now apply.....Benfica vs Napoli i have no idea what happened with that fixture...are either of the two managers around??

The Semi finals will be pushed back to next wednesday then instead of this friday

My quarter final is sorted - Marseille v Spurs

Lets hope its not another 0-0

Still unbeaten in under 23s hoping that doesnt chnage anytime soon

Lavezzi' date=' 7 goals in 12 appearances.

Cavani, 1 goal in 10 appearances.

Realism is a bit off. :P

Anyways, beat Dortmund 2-0 to stay first. 8 points above 4th with 4 games to go so automatic promotion looks likely.[/quote']

Whats up with your U23 match against Benfica?

Arsenal 3-1 Liverpool:

It was a good results for Sir Alex Ferguson and his Arsenal team in a game that saw him pick up his first 3 points as new Arsenal manager.

All 3 goals coming in from inform striker G.Higuain which saw him pick up his first hat-trick of the season.Arsenal enjoyed 57% of the possession 19 shots on goal while Liverpool had 14 shots on goal and 9 of them were on target.

It was a sell out crowed at the Emirates Stadium which saw just over 60,000 fans go through the gates.All in all it was a game which Sir Alex was happy to pick up all 3 points from and was delighted to get one over his long time friend and foe Antonio Ferreira, they also managed to share a few laughs as they headed down the tunnel at full time.

Re: Respuesta: Re: The REAL World Championship

honestly never knew when it should be the date of that game' date=' we can reschedule?[/quote']

Sorry man, the match should have been played on wednesday...then i posted it to be rescheduled to this saturday....Don't think it can be rescheduled again because we are running out of time....So Napoli would have to advance as a result....sorry.

U23 Next Generation

Quarter Finals

Roundup

Chelsea 5-2 Dortmund

The Blues stormed into the Semi-finals after blowing by a sorry BVB. I.CAMACHO, R.BERTRAND, İ.GÜNDOĞAN, D.STURRIDGE, I.PERISIC all got on the scoresheet for the Blues who have signalled their intent as serious title contenders.

Benfica vs Napoli

Napoli have advanced as a result of Benfica's failure to schedule and then reschedule the match in an unfortunate chain of events.

Milan 3-0 A. Madrid

Beaten U23 finalist AC Milan and their new boys Neymar and Gotze eased past Madrid to the semi-finals of the competition once again. They will be considered favorites once again, which they are aware of. Whether they will be able to fulfil their potential in this competition is still to be seen.

Marseille 1-0 Tottenham (2nd leg)

This was a tightly contested affair that had to go to a return leg in Marseille. The french team in the end came out on top courtesy of a strike from H.MKHITARYAN.

U23 Next Generation

Semi-Finals

Fixtures

October 10

Chelsea vs Napoli

Milan vs Marseille

Chelsea and Milan please be sure to send the requests

Sorted :) This is probably Milan's best season so far since I took over, hoping we can go one better in the U23s and pip City to title.

arsenal-fc-logo.png0,,10268%7E3206162,00.jpg

It was a sell out crowed at Stamford Bridge which saw Arsenal win 1-0 against the home team in a game that had it all.From the get go Arsenal were in control of the match and left Chelsea on the back foot, Arsenal had 58% of the ball to Chelsea's 42% and that was enough to give the gunners all 3 points.It was a sell out crowed at the Bridge which saw just over 42,000 fans walk through the gates.

Full match stats available on game world match engine.

0,,10268%7E3206162,00.jpg

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: The REAL World Championship

Sorry man' date=' the match should have been played on wednesday...then i posted it to be rescheduled to this saturday....Don't think it can be rescheduled again because we are running out of time....So Napoli would have to advance as a result....sorry.[/quote']

it should move Napoli? this is very unfair! :mad: