Sign in to follow this  
Pedworgan

The REAL World Championship

Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: The REAL World Championship

nobody sent me any requests!

You were meant to send me (Napoli) a request and didn't.

Anyways, beat Chelsea 3-2. An Insigne brace and Ciano with the goals. Is this going to be a 2 legged Semi-Final or 1?

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: The REAL World Championsh

You were meant to send me (Napoli) a request and didn't.

Anyways' date=' beat Chelsea 3-2. An Insigne brace and Ciano with the goals. Is this going to be a 2 legged Semi-Final or 1?[/quote']

I sent the request to be played on the game, because I was away and could not connect to the game. But I sent my alignment and prepared to play that game.

This does not please me, I think I will leave the team when the season ends.

Greetings.

Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: The REAL World Champi

I sent the request to be played on the game' date=' because I was away and could not connect to the game. But I sent my alignment and prepared to play that game.

Greetings.[/quote']

Hope you can stay mate, you've been a good forumer :)

But then, I can't really talk as I'm leaving in roughly 50 games' time too :o

Re: The REAL World Championship

U23 Next Generation

Semi-Finals

Roundup

Milan 4-3 Marseille

This match took to prize on a very entertaining day of Semi-finals. Barrada gave Milan the lead after 6 minutes, 3 minutes later Marseille Equalized through Yarmalenko. Barrada was on hand once again to put Milan up 2-1 going into the half time break. The Rosseneri extended their lead to 3-1 courtesy of Alex Pato but Nem have Marseille some hope scoring 6 minutes after. They were on level terms after 67 minutes through Shaqiri Xherdan. Last seasons beaten finalist however were not ready to throw away their victory and 9 minutes from time Mario Gotze popped up to give milan the win, sending them to their second successive U23 Finals.

Chelsea 2-3 Napoli.

The Napolians reached the Semi's under controversial circumstances but made best on their opportunites after their 3-2 win at Stamford Bridge. It was Lorenzo Insigne who put them ahead after 11 minutes but a quick double strike by Perisic and Betrand gave the home side a 2-1 lead. Napoli however came out the better side in the second half and following a goal from Cano, it was Insigne who stepped up with 7 minutes to go to book the Italians place in the finals.

Finals to be Played on Saturday...Milan should send the request to Napoli.

Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: The REAL World Champi

I sent the request to be played on the game' date=' because I was away and could not connect to the game. But I sent my alignment and prepared to play that game.

Greetings.[/quote']

Sorry man as i said it was nothing perssonal...you have been a very good forumer so we would definitely prefer you stay on....maybe we should just scrap the whole U23 idea after this season.

Sorry man as i said it was nothing perssonal...you have been a very good forumer so we would definitely prefer you stay on....maybe we should just scrap the whole U23 idea after this season.

For me the under 23s should stay - one of the main reasons i joined this set up

Milan moved to the top of the table last night after an impressive comeback from 2-1 down to beat rivals Juventus 4-2 in a thrilling game at the San Siro. Hummels was sent off late in the second half but goals from Lampard and Pato ensured the hosts left with the spoils. Morgan was delighted with the display with his Milan now in a great position to end their trophy drought.

'A terrific show of character from the lads. We never gave in and were rewarded for our efforts. The team has been growing steadily over the past few seasons but now we have a really solid unit built. I am proud of my players but the job is not done yet.'

With 2 games remaining and a 2 point gap on 2nd placed Roma, the title is Milan's to lose but can they see it through?

Arsenal 0-2 Internazionale

A 2 goal to nil loss summed up Arsenal poor season today.They were on the back foot for the hole game and never really threatened Inter's goal at all.It was a dissapointing result for Sir Alex and his team as the game summed up there very poor season.Goals from Pazzini and Lucio were enough to bring back 3 points to Milan as Inter look to finish mid table.

Sir Alex did not want to comment to much after today's game but did say that there will be a hole lot of changes for next season.

1-1 draw with Napoli and i am 4th. Next game is against 3rd place Bayern Munchen and we have to beat them to be promoted B)

YOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuu shhhaaaaalllllllllllllll Nooooooottttttttt PAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

The title of this GW shall be decided on the last turn.

Manchester City will be facing Manchester United their neighbourst at Old Traford and they can help them get the title so do us a favour :P, but

In the other side AC Milan will be facing Atletico Madrid and the only thing I wish is nothing else but loosing points, even that I can imagine a secure win for Milan.

So lets wait until last day :)

Proceeded to the finals of SMFA Shield after beating Spartak Moscow after 2legs with total of 6-1 and on 23th of October we will face Marseille, which passed to the finals after beating Valencia 4-1.

MILAN ARE U23 CHAMPIONS!

Neymar showed his class as he scored twice to seal a 2-1 victory to comeback from 1-0 down as Milan beat Napoli to clinch the U23 championship title. Morgan was delighted with the achievement of his young stars:

'This is just fantastic for the club. We came so agonizingly close last season but fell at the last hurdle. We really deserved this title, we have shown that the future is bright at Milan and we now have even more determination to finish on top tommorow night.'

neymar_reu950.jpgFlying high: Neymar celebrates after his match winning performance seals the trophy for Milan

MILAN ARE U23 CHAMPIONS!

Neymar showed his class as he scored twice to seal a 2-1 victory to comeback from 1-0 down as Milan beat Napoli to clinch the U23 championship title. Morgan was delighted with the achievement of his young stars:

'This is just fantastic for the club. We came so agonizingly close last season but fell at the last hurdle. We really deserved this title' date=' we have shown that the future is bright at Milan and we now have even more determination to finish on top tommorow night.'

[/b']

Congrats, definitely deserved it as Milan dominated.