Sign in to follow this  
Pedworgan

The REAL World Championship

Re: The REAL World Championship

I am trying to get my Staring XI stonger for next season' date=' so looking to do some deals :) Everyone apart from Hazard and Oscar is avaliable :P[/quote']

I'd make you a great offer for Hazard if you'd sell him.....

Arsenal Agree Deal For Ribery

Arsenal have reached an agreement with Bayern in a deal which will see Frank Ribery move to Bayern in exchange for Bastian Schweinsteiger going the other way.Arsenal are happy with the deal as Schweinsteiger will bring more depth to the midfield and strengthen the squad.

Bastian held a press conference with Bayern earlier today to announce his move, it was a very emotional time for the player as he came through the Bayern youth system and spent all his senor years at the club.

94105917-bastian-schweinsteiger-attends-the-bayern-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=X7WJLa88Cweo9HktRLaNXoouH52Sc20RZRDX00arlJ9YEovrz5tNS3fFbikjgGxNluwzUaabIJ%2B%2Blf%2FfbsNIIA%3D%3D

Reus Staying Put

With interest being raised for Marco Reus the German himself decided to speak publicly about the rumours.

tumblr_mbvw8tl9df1r03fl5o2_1280.jpg

I don't follow the crowd, i am Dortmund at heart. This is my home town and i have no intentions of leaving anytime soon. I was disappointed to see Neymar and Gotze leave but we have to move on without them. Next season we'll have Zlatan, Bale and co. to work with and these are the players i am looking forward to lining up with

Lost on penalties after a 2-2 draw against city in the SMFA Shield' date='wasnt expecting a 352 from them and it beat me again![/quote']

Well I wasn't expecting a game tonight that's why Weiss played, I thought the game was in Thursday though

But at least I won a trophy :P