Sign in to follow this  
Pedworgan

The REAL World Championship

Re: The REAL World Championship

LLorente joins BVB

Fernando-Llorente-2012_2720565.jpg

Borruisa Dortmund have completed the signing of Fernando Llorente ahead of the new season. The striker former of Athletic Bilbao will join a front line of Marco Reus, Leandro Damaio and soon to be Zlatan Ibrahimovic as BVB looks to get themselves back into division 1.

Dortmund manager Stuart Payne was pleased with the signing.

" If you look at our front line now compared to the previous three seasons you will notice a huge difference. I feel we now have world class players in each position on the pitch and should push for promotion this season" said Payne

Payne shocking admittance

In an interview ahead of the start of the new season. Dortmund manager Stuart Payne told reporters that anything less than division2 crown is a failure. However he revealed the underlying reason behind the shocking sale of Mario Gotze and Neymar.

" First of all i would like to welcome all the new Dortmund players. Bale, Stephen, Lucas, Matija, Fernando i am really looking forward to working with you guys. Our goal is simple, win division 2 because we arguably have the squad best suited to accomplish this. This last two seasons have been a failure, i've been a failure and it is up to me to pick my guys up and guide them back to where we belong" said Payne.

And THEN HE SAID...

" If i am being absolutely brutally honest, i am releaved to see the back of Gotze and Neymar. Not because i don't want to manage them, not because i don't think they are class, but because i just got the feeling they were a poisen challice for the team. Not their performances of course, but just all the hype surrounding them. Everything revolved around them at the club and it also really held us back in the transfer market. Not that i wouldn't jump at the chance of getting them back, but i am eager to see how we do this season with our new parts"

Well, psyched for another season in the Real World Championship. We really have something to defend now and of course we will be in U23s.

Chairman expects a title challenge, Ibrahimovic on his way out...although the player I was meant to get has been sold already thanks Pro XD

I guess Milner is ok :P

One major addition for the new season, Jeremy Toulalon, a versatile player rated highly by the Milan manager and will help bolster the midfield.

Jose Mourinho has guided England to a SMFA World Cup Final win against Tunisia!! England beat Tunisia 3 - 0 in the final to lift the trophy.

Rooney had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Lampard, Welbeck and Walcott were amongst the goalscorers.

I switched teams though :(

Finally our luck ran out. Completely outplayed Juve but still they managed to steal a win to claim the charity shield.

Congrats to Juve anyway; Not many beating Milan these days ;)

Congrats mate

The problem with Milan is their manager

I'll play Juve tomorrow for SMFA Super Cup though

wish me luck

Finally our luck ran out. Completely outplayed Juve but still they managed to steal a win to claim the charity shield.

Congrats to Juve anyway; Not many beating Milan these days ;)

I still don't know how I beat you lol' date=' completely forgot to change from my friendly tactics..

A 75 rated team beating a 91 rated team that completely outplayed them supports the theory that the SM engine is 80% random.

Shame that I scored with 2 shots on target :o

Happy with another trophy though ;)[/color']

Congrats mate

The problem with Milan is their manager

I'll play Juve tomorrow for SMFA Super Cup though

wish me luck

Somehow I managed to get another trophy despite being completely outplayed once again' date=' and by Assistant manager as well..

I think my luck is gonna run out tomorrow against City again. Fully believe that I won because I lost 3 finals last time out. [/color']

Apparently Ped is not taking up my suggestion, so i'll try and run the U23 then.......just remind me of the teams entering so that i can draft up the fixture list.

Dortmund

Milan

Marseille

Lyon

Inter

anyone else please state.

Apparently Ped is not taking up my suggestion' date=' so i'll try and run the U23 then.......just remind me of the teams entering so that i can draft up the fixture list.

Dortmund

Milan

Marseille

Lyon

Inter

anyone else please state.[/quote']

You forgot me:eek: and if you want i can do it this season.

meanwhile, quite a nice run a form starting up here, 3-0 win over Arsenal. Gallegos who is now with some team in uruguay and very unlikely to have much of a future, has been in quite the decent form too. 2 goals and 2 assists in 2 games from the 75 rated winger, it's hard to take him out.

You forgot me:eek: and if you want i can do it this season.

meanwhile' date=' quite a nice run a form starting up here, 3-0 win over Arsenal. Gallegos who is now with some team in uruguay and very unlikely to have much of a future, has been in quite the decent form too. 2 goals and 2 assists in 2 games from the 75 rated winger, it's hard to take him out.[/quote']

As long as your up for it.....thanks much.

So just add your team to the list and i guess we wait for more responses....if not we still can continue the tourny, maybe in a mini league format or with 2 groups.....either way THE SHOW MUST GO ON!!!