Sign in to follow this  
Pedworgan

The REAL World Championship

Re: The REAL World Championship

I believe Chiellini is a tad overrated. So that's why I'm getting rid of him. :P

Don't be too sure though' date=' I'm perfectly capable.of defeating opponents many ratings above my average. Done it before. Will do it again if I must.[/quote']

Me too, in fact been doing it recently in forumers GWs. :D

Anyway, lets save it for the pitch, or the papers at least.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I cant delete all news in club overview... I spend about 4mins deleting 30 by the time I finished 30 new news comes... Make up your mind people, if you want a player like hazard v.v.v. Badly just offer maximum amount and disclose it like I did with messi, that way you secure the deal and dont have to fret about withdrawing and making new offers :)

It is more costly though... :P... Trust me :o

Also to ben soz again, and also im,afraid to say lahm is no longer for sale as maoam bidded for marcelo. So I need him

Also ped I would add the ppl who arent here yet and send them invite bexause they will be p1$$ed to find we have done deals when they have been sleeping.

ALSO TO THOSE WHO ARE STILL WAITING AN INVITE AND ARE FEELING ENVIOUS ANNOYED AND JEALOUS WE HAVE STARTED WITHOUT THEM, NO IT HAVE TO BE THAT YOU AND PEDWORGAN ADD EACH OTHER AND ONLY THEN HE CAN INVITE YOU SO I WOULD LOOK FOR HIM,NOW SEND PM OR SOMETHING :)

Also nobody had answered my questuon b4 what happens if you can't field a side of players that are under 23yrs old in the cup?

Also I apologizr my spekling has been horrensoys this is because I am on my phone as I am not allowed ob,the laptop so I can only write likd fhis :o please forgive me :)

I believe Chiellini is a tad overrated. So that's why I'm getting rid of him. :P

Don't be too sure though' date=' I'm perfectly capable.of defeating opponents many ratings above my average. Done it before. Will do it again if I must.[/quote']

Mistake.... :P

You're looking to sell him and you're slating him.... decreasing market value son :P

Anyways despite the fact he is overated he's doing well at Juve so anyone who gets im is getting a solid 94 at least for one review.

(and that is an unbiased honest assesment of him)

You're looking to sell him and you're slating him.... decreasing market value son :P

Anyways despite the fact he is overated he's doing well at Juve so anyone who gets im is getting a solid 94 at least for one review.

Well, i would bid for him but you know how it is. already have 2 better cbs who would keep him out the team. :P

Btw Napoli sorted :)

Hmmm.. Accurate opinion there.. Maybe I'll try to get Ramos while in at it. :D

Well' date=' i would bid for him but you know how it is. already have 2 better cbs who would keep him out the team. :P

Btw Napoli sorted :)[/quote']

Thanks.

Alright, anyone can go but Lavezzi and Fernandez, Insigne will not be leaving once he gets back from loan so don't bother asking. Everyone else is up for sale, Cavani and Hamsik will take an immense offer for me to contemplate the sale but I will think about it. :)

Thanks.

Alright' date=' anyone can go but Lavezzi and Fernandez, Insigne will not be leaving once he gets back from loan so don't bother asking. Everyone else is up for sale, Cavani and Hamsik will take an immense offer for me to contemplate the sale but I will think about it. :)[/quote']

Im interested a bit in Cavani who would you want for him (Im Man Utd)

Dortmund Steals the Payne

borussia_dortmund_ballspiel_verein_logo.JPG

Borrusia Dortmund announced the appointment of Stuart Payne as manager. Payne will take over from Peter Morgan who was fired and shipped to Milan just hours after being appointed

:P. The Relatively unknown Jamaican Born manager does come with a wealth of experience having led teams such as Gillingham to back to back Division 4 and 3 titles, Roma and Zenit but this will undoubtedly be his biggest test to date.

" We are glad to announce the arrival of our new manager Stuart Payne. Mr. Payne will take over from the reigns of Peter Morgan.......well actually Jurgen Klopp who has decided to pursue other goals. We wish Mr. Morgan all the best at Milan or wherever he ends up, but in Mr. Payne we believe we have a manager capable of propelling us to the top" said Dortmund Chairman Hans-Joachim Watze.

Payne who rejected an offer from Milan spoke of his delight at being appointed. " My mind was already made up, there was only one place i wanted to come and its here in dortmund. They have already boast a good setup here and i believe wit hard work we can get to the top. I know it would be tough, but a Payne at his best is much better than any other manager

B) . So i don't think i have much to fear in this Gameworld other than myself" said Payne

The man with a fiery characters is out to prove that he is the right man for Dortmund? Will they regret releasing Mr. Morgan of his duties?

The offer for Robin VAN PERSIE of Arsenal from Tottenham Hotspur has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

How it hurts seeing RVP in the scum shirt.

However I want depth and quality, so RVP had to go for the good of the squad. Im getting Van Der Vaart and Kaboul who I really like, aswell as £18 million.

Good and bad deal, but should be able to make a great squad now. :)

The offer for Robin VAN PERSIE of Arsenal from Tottenham Hotspur has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Yesssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im breaking the bank to sign him.

Yesssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im breaking the bank to sign him.

Breaking News...........Dortmund in negotiations to hijack Van Persie bid :D