Sign in to follow this  
Pedworgan

The REAL World Championship

Re: The REAL World Championship

U23 Elimination Match

DOMINGUEZ_ALVARO.jpg36a4ddecda.jpg

Up next on the Agenda in The Real World Championship is the U23 Elimination Match between Dortmund and Atletico Madrid. Dortmund, somewhat fortunate to even find themselves in such position go in as clear underdogs with their diabolical record in U23 competition even with some of the best youths around. Atletico on the other hand has a good record in the competition but find themselves in this position after a managerial lapse by the infamous lemon. Both teams will be looking to book a place in the finals to take on Lyon and their Hazardous winger.

Projected Lineup

Dortmund

Gabriel, Azpilicueta, Nastasic, Mario Fernandes, Alaba, Belhanda, Bender, Wilshere, Bale, Reus, Leandro Damaio

Atletico Madrid

Cros, Amat, Pulido, Alvaro Domingues, Planas, Perez, Koke, Sergi Roberto, Lanzini, Morata, Boudebouz

U23 Final Preview - Lyon vs Dortmund

lyon.jpg

Key Player

40c27e2433c314ff

The Lyon's key player couldn't be other than the amazing Eden Hazard. The 21 years old Winger is not currently on his best season with the french team, but he is still the most important player from their whole squad. On this season he only has 2 goals in 17 games in Division 1, but he is still the biggest hope for the French.

Possible Formation (5-4-1)

Megyeri (85)

Van Rhijn (80) - Lovren (89) - Kaya (84) - Umtiti (86) - Kolodziejczak (85)

Pjanic (90) - Gonalons (89) - Oscar (87)

Hazard (92)

Aubameyang (89)

200px-Borussia_Dortmund.png

Key Player

Lucas-Moura.jpg

The most obvious choice for Dortmund's key player should be Gareth Bale, but there is other player shinning more than him this season. Lucas Moura is currently on his career best season, achieving an incredible average rating of 7,5. He is a very dangerous player that, playing at front with Damiao and Reus, can scare any defender.

Possible Formation (3-4-3)

Gabriel (78)

Azpilicueta (89) - Nastasic (84) - Alaba (88)

Belhanda (90) - Bender (89) - Wilshere (89) - Bale (92)

Lucas (90) - Damiao (90) - Reus (90)

Dortmund win U23

borussiadortmundgroupceleb20120918_640x360.jpg

A nervy dortmund entered the U23 finals having not won a match all tournament :o but they looked a shadow of the team that has been performing in this competition since it inception. Finally the star studded german youngsters turned up for a match and ran out 4-0 winners over Lyon to claim the U23 championship for the first time in club history.

A jubilant Stuart Payne spoke after the match..

We were impressive out there today. We have never lived up to our potential in this tournament, but we have finally showed our true colours today and i couldn't have picked better timing

Home Grown Dortmund kid Marco Reus opened the scoring for BVB with Lars Bender and Leandro Damaio (2) completing the rout.

121219113343-marco-reus-story-getty-single-image-cut.jpg

Sorry guys I'm on holidays right now and so I haven't been on SM very often and yea I forgot about the u-23 comp. congrats to pro for winning it:D

And with the end of season four today I've decided I'm gonna call it quits. As athletico Madrid returned to division 1 after finishing 2nd in div 2 Rothnie felt it was the right time to call it a day. Speaking to the press after his sides 2-1 victory over FC Porto Rothnie broke the news.

Just want to say thanks to everyone for making this gameworld as enjoyable as it has been. This was my first forum gameworld and its always been my favorite. Special thanks to pro because he kept it running mostly by himself even before ped left so thanks mate. Hope to see all of you in another forum gameworld:D

Sorry guys I'm on holidays right now and so I haven't been on SM very often and yea I forgot about the u-23 comp. congrats to pro for winning it:D

And with the end of season four today I've decided I'm gonna call it quits. As athletico Madrid returned to division 1 after finishing 2nd in div 2 Rothnie felt it was the right time to call it a day. Speaking to the press after his sides 2-1 victory over FC Porto Rothnie broke the news.

Just want to say thanks to everyone for making this gameworld as enjoyable as it has been. This was my first forum gameworld and its always been my favorite. Special thanks to pro because he kept it running mostly by himself even before ped left so thanks mate. Hope to see all of you in another forum gameworld:D

Am knocking u out in 1000 bc already :D

Dortmund fail once more

Just a day after being crowned U23 champions, Borrusia Dortmund let a promotion spot slip through their hands after a loss to UNMANAGED LIVERPOOL :o. All BVB needed to do was the get a result whether win or draw to secure a spot back in division one and having taken the early lead all seemed to be going well. However Liverpool upped the Anti and the rest was history as BVB once more fell flat on their faces in the league. A dejected Stuart Payne spoke after the match seemingly conceded that he has done his time at the club.

" It doesn't seem i can take this club much further. Its a very talented group of players, no doubt a division 1 caliber team but after a great start to the season everything fell apart in the end. Its possible that they may need new management, but i can assure you that whomever is the manager next season whether myself or someone else they will have a great pool of players to choose from" said Payne.

Is this the last hurrah for Payne as BVB manager? We wait to see the outcome!

Payne Steps Down

J-rgen-Klopp-applauds-Bor-008.jpg

Dortmund manager Stuart Payne has officially anounced that he is leaving the club. The news comes just shortly after Payne gave a hint that this may happen.

I would like to officially end my tenure as Borrusia Dortmund manager. It was a fun journey, an interesting one full of ups and down. This is a club and a GW that will always have a special place in my SM heart. I really do hope that my successor takes up this squad and carry them to the top. I certainly envisioned myself doing more for the club but it just didn't work out. So once again adios Dortmund, adios Real World Championship, who knows we may meet again

Payne leaves Dortmund have led them to the inaguaral Real World Championship cup and the just concluded U23 title. However his failures in the league and relegation two seasons ago would surely have marred his tenure in Germany.