Sign in to follow this  
Pedworgan

The REAL World Championship

Re: The REAL World Championship

Right im off to bed.

9 bids for players' date=' If I can get them all then the squad will be very strong, aswell as young :)[/quote']

Well, my squad will be strong..........and old.

But it's time to banish the SM myth that old players are no good.

U23 Notice

For those who wish to enter.....Squads for the U-23 Tournament should be registered by next week friday. The tournament begins the following wednesday. Players should be 23 or less by at the start of the tournament, the other rules to be released sometime next week as well.....i believe the squad size will be 25 players

Offer for gustavo has been accepted :) sold for 12mill

Anyone want players from my squad pm me, I only really want money but if the righr players come on offer then I may consider them :)

U23 Notice

For those who wish to enter.....Squads for the U-23 Tournament should be registered by next week friday. The tournament begins the following wednesday. Players should be 23 or less by at the start of the tournament' date=' the other rules to be released sometime next week as well.....i believe the squad size will be 25 players[/center']

Thought this was for season 2?

Dont think everyone will have the funds to build a squad and a youth team.

184857474_1349573.gif?4

Tottenham Goes Crazy !!!

Robin VAN PERSIE has completed his move to Tottenham Hotspur from Arsenal for 18,000,000 plus Younès KABOUL and Rafael VAN DER VAART

Luka MODRIC has completed his move to Manchester United from Tottenham Hotspur for 10,000,000 plus Antonio VALENCIA and Danny WELBECK

Tottenham Hotspur FC have completed the signing of Netherlands striker Robin Van Persie from Arsenal as they prepare to make their debut in REAL World with new manager.

The London club moved for the Netherlands scoring machine just after announced new manager,El Nino and the Premier League have now ratified the €18m move + VDV + Kaboul, with the 28-year-old revealing he has penned a four-year deal.

"Four years at Spurs, I can hardly believe it myself," he said. "The interest from Tottenham came very quickly and I did not have much time to think. But I want to play football again and if possible every week, with a beautiful club. I'm totally happy. I am excited about playing in England. Whether it suits my style remains to be seen, but I think a good footballer can adapt and I am very proud of this transfer."

Luka Modric has ended the summer's longest-running transfer saga by signing a five-year deal with Manchester United.

Following confirmation last night that Man Utd had reached an agreement with Tottenham, Modric undertook a two-stage medical in Old Trafford this morning.

And the 26-year-old midfielder said :

"For me it's a special day. I'mcome to here and looking great to start.

"I know that the Tottenham fans will be disappointed with my exit from the club, but I'm here to face an incredible challenge — the challenge of my life."

In:

robin_van_persie.jpgDanny-welbeck1-150x150.jpgAntonio-Valencia--150x150.jpg

Out:

Luka-Modric-of-Tottenham-001-150x150.jpgRafael-Van-Der-Vaart-150x150.jpgKaboul-150x150.jpg

Thought this was for season 2?

Dont think everyone will have the funds to build a squad and a youth team.

Exactly. My later team will compete without suitable players. Only 22 players on my squad. But if it will start this season,I'm ready to prepare my team:)

MANCHESTER UNITED CLUB NEWS

Manchester United appointed Ben Compton last night after Sir Alex Ferguson announced his retirement from management.

The fans and players were sad to see such a legend leave Old Trafford but are excited by the promise shown by Mr Compton in his 5 year managerial career.When asked about the daunting prospect of taking over from Sir Alex Compton had this to say;

"It's a real honor for me as a lifelong supporter of the club to be in this position. Sir Alex has been the best manager english football has seen and of course at a club this big there is an inbuilt desire to win and that is largely down to how Sir Alex worked with the players. There is also a very high level of expectation from the fans and the players being Sir Alex's successor to the throne so to speak and I hope that the fans can get behind the team and show faith in what we've got planned for the future of this club."

When asked about the team he's inherited and his plans for the squad Compton praised his players but also hinted at a few additions;

"I am delighted to have such a great group of players I've got a great squad to work with Sir Alex certainly left the place neat and tidy. We have a good mix of youth and experience and hopefully in this window we can add to that but we are in the position where there is no need to panic buy players. If we bring anyone else in they will be United quality."

And quality is what they have bought with a day one purchase of Luka Modric from Tottenham Hotspur. The deal was struck up quickly Manchester United initially offering Young and Hernandez for the Croatian craftsman but Tottenham were more interested in the services of Antonio Valencia and Danny Welbeck as well as £10 million.

luka_modric3_633572597815625000.jpg

When asked about the transfer Compton had this to say.

"I'm delighted to have brought in such a fantastic playmaker to the club. He's the best overall passer in the Premier League for me he has great vision and his passing range is excellent he's also recently been adding goals to his game so we are delighted to bring him in to bolster our midfield. He'll really benefit from being here too as he can learn from the likes of Scholes which will really help him to push on even further. Of course we are sad to see Valencia and Welbeck leave but we have so much depth on the wings and upfront we've got to make room for potential new arrivals too so it made sense for us to bring in that one top draw player for those two. Both lads were excited to be joining Spurs as they both will get regular starts at the club where as here they would have been rotated with our other players more."

Modric was also available for comment;

"For me it's a special day. I've come to here and everything is looking great to start the season."

"I know that the Tottenham fans will be disappointed with my exit from the club, but I'm here to face an incredible challenge — the challenge of my life."

"I hope that I can repay the faith show in me and my abilities by the manager and I look forward to playing in the theatre of dreams with my new team mates."

We also understand that there is a possible deal for Gareth Bale in the pipeline between the two clubs however nothing has been confirmed yet it does seem though that there could be another welsh winger on his way to Old Trafford we will keep you posted on any updates.

U23 Notice

For those who wish to enter.....Squads for the U-23 Tournament should be registered by next week friday. The tournament begins the following wednesday. Players should be 23 or less by at the start of the tournament' date=' the other rules to be released sometime next week as well.....i believe the squad size will be 25 players[/center']

hey pro. Do you think we should wait until season 2 before we start the U23?

Only 18 games a season so wouldn't be a massive wait + a lot of us don't have enough U23s to enter :P

unlike you

hey pro. D o you think we should wait until season 2 before we start the U23?

Only 18 games a season so wouldn't be a massive wait + a lot of us don't have enough U23s to enter :P

unlike you

hahahaha, not as yet, but i am working on it

Exactly. My later team will compete without suitable players. Only 22 players on my squad. But if it will start this season' date='I'm ready to prepare my team:)[/quote']

That's fine we'll delay until season 2