The REAL World Championship

Re: The REAL World Championship

Dortmund Transfer Watch

Borussia_Dortmund.png

Bundasliga Champions Borrussia Dortmund and new manager Stuart Payne are ready to make some big noises in the transfer market as they look to build a title contending team. Mr. Payne has placed everyone on the transfer list other than star prodigies Mario Gotze and Mats Hummels.

" Mats and Mario are the two players a manager can't afford to lose. They are the already world two of the best in the world at their age and i will certainly look to build around them" said Payne.

On the other hand Payne has made a huge statement going after the biggest fish in the pond, World Player of the Year Leo Messi.

" Messi is a player most managers could only dream of managing. We are up against "German Bullies" Bayern Munich for his signature, but i remain confident Leo will choose Dortmund as we clearly are the better ran team" said Payne.

Brazilian Wonderkid Neymar also seems to be the radar, Along with Hazard, Bale, Alonso, Fabregas, Pique, Buffon and much more.

" The spurs boss seems to be giving me hell for Bale. He seems to want the whole world for the guy :P. For everyone else i really face stiff competition, but i think we can pull off a couple coups" Payne

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The REAL World Championship Division 1 Mid season Reports Half way through Division one and the title is still up for grabs basically to everyone outside of the relegation Zone. Only 6 poi

Re: The REAL World Championship The League Review Show Today we take a look at the most interesting games from division 1 and division 2 as the Real World Championship begins to hot up. DIV 1 - W

Re: The REAL World Championship Final Day Coverage The Scenarios We have reached the final day of the season the climax, the ultimate day and their is still a lot to play for especially

Subotic wants out

After hearing his manager basically putting him on the market, Serbian Center Back Neven Subotic seems to have voiced his displeasure on his twitter account.

" Spoke with the new boss earlier but after hearing what he had to say it seems i am not needed at Dortmund. Need some clarification, hopefully it gets sorted out sooner rather than later"

Neven-Subotic-006.jpg

The defender is reportedly on the market!

Dortmund Transfer Watch

Borussia_Dortmund.png

Bundasliga Champions Borrussia Dortmund and new manager Stuart Payne are ready to make some big noises in the transfer market as they look to build a title contending team. Mr. Payne has placed everyone on the transfer list other than star prodigies Mario Gotze and Mats Hummels.

" Mats and Mario are the two players a manager can't afford to lose. They are the already world two of the best in the world at their age and i will certainly look to build around them" said Payne.

On the other hand Payne has made a huge statement going after the biggest fish in the pond' date=' World Player of the Year Leo Messi.

" Messi is a player most managers could only dream of managing. We are up against "German Bullies" Bayern Munich for his signature, but i remain confident Leo will choose Dortmund as we clearly are the better ran team" said Payne.

Brazilian Wonderkid Neymar also seems to be the radar, Along with Hazard, Bale, Alonso, Fabregas, Pique, Buffon and much more.

" The spurs boss seems to be giving me hell for Bale. He seems to want the whole world for the guy :P. For everyone else i really face stiff competition, but i think we can pull off a couple coups" Payne

You cant beat my bid as ribery and robben + 25 is more than anything you can offer

scaled.php?server=199&filename=parissaintgermainr.png&res=medium

36203.jpg28380_1319289397.jpg

Heading Too London!

1846_1277763656.jpg1212_1322365756.jpg4359_1321450267.jpg

Heading Too France!

I am happy too name my first deal done in the setup, a big price I have payed with two of the best young players in the world both just 22 but could not miss up the chance too bring my fav player too my squad. Scotty Parker here we go again my man!

i am sure Hummels' date=' Gotze and 30 million will be very close if not better :P[/quote']

Gotze money value = 27 gummels money value = 25, so thr pe value woyld be 36 and 35, + 30 = 101mill, mine is 110mill soooo I win ;).

Besides no manager would be stupid enought to let their best 2 best players like gotze

And hummels go ;)

Just made a whopper bid for Messi' date=' will be real close to see who gets the Messiah!

Definitely need to do a story on this.[/quote']

Whoever gets him must be offering a phenominal bid.

Rooney and Nani +20 million is tempting for me to offer.......

Gotze money value = 27 gummels money value = 25' date=' so thr pe value woyld be 36 and 35, + 30 = 101mill, mine is 110mill soooo I win ;).

[b']Besides no manager would be stupid enought to let their best 2 best players[/b] like gotze

And hummels go ;)

Hmm, yes because Robben and Ribery aren't your 2 best players :rolleyes:

Doh' date=' erm problem is all clubs have been reserved by people. It is difficult for me to decide when to cancel a reservation.

But, i guess if noone replies soon you can have a job was it Inter and...? you wanted[/quote']

I'll take anyone. Inter preferrably though. Just haven't been in a good setup in a while.