Sign in to follow this  
Pedworgan

The REAL World Championship

Re: The REAL World Championship

Announcement

Team Previews to be done in the Papers next week.....oh its like a predicition show that i like to call Payneful thought :) Overtime Payneful thought will also be conducting polls for special occasions such as title and relegation battles, cup finals, and awards

So that's two shows i plan to run. Access Granted and Payneful Thought.

Would anyone like to do turn previews and reviews? or do we do it individually because i got a lot to do.

Announcement

Team Previews to be done in the Papers next week.....oh its like a predicition show that i like to call Payneful thought :) Overtime Payneful thought will also be conducting polls for special occasions such as title and relegation battles' date=' cup finals, and awards[/size']

Would anyone like to do turn previews and reviews? or do we do it individually because i got a lot to do.

I would be up for covering transfers and matchdays. Would it be better to do it in the paper or here? Problem with thread is that posts quickly get left behind so i was thinking doing a regular bit in the GW paper.

The offer reported to be worth around £29' date='900,000 for Lionel MESSI of Barcelona has been withdrawn by Bayern München.

Hmm, somewhat indecisive eh Hyina :P;):rolleyes:[/quote']

Pro is annoying me with hid bids.. :o

Announcement

Team Previews to be done in the Papers next week.....oh its like a predicition show that i like to call Payneful thought :) Overtime Payneful thought will also be conducting polls for special occasions such as title and relegation battles' date=' cup finals, and awards[/size']

Id like to help! :D:D

Maybe I'll take previews. I'm better off doing that than reviews :D

Would be handy if you could. I would happily cover reviews.

YAY! :D

I think I'll only start when its officially Turn 1. Friendlies will annoy me coz its almost everyday. xD

Also, would it be a good idea to have a Team of the Week feature?

I can compile the ratings and make it. Good idea? :)

Jurgen Klopp Re-Hired!!

Borussia-Dortmund-Juergen-Klopp_1619046.jpg

The man who brought Dortmund back to glory has been re-hired based on the advice of current boss Stuart Payne. Jurgen Klopp will assume the role of assistant manager and will be in charge of the weeks remaining friendlies as Payne gets busy with the transfer side of things.

" Every manager needs to have a right hand man, so i thought to myself who best to help out than Jurgen himself. After stepping down i had some doubt in my mind that he would readily accept the offer but we sat down together and i was able to convince him" said Payne.

I think I'll only start when its officially Turn 1. Friendlies will annoy me coz its almost everyday. xD

Also' date=' would it be a good idea to have a Team of the Week feature?

I can compile the ratings and make it. Good idea? :)[/quote']

Love the idea guys ;)

Love the idea guys ;)

One question though, do I write them in this thread, or will a NEW REPORT thread be made, or do we just use newspaper?

Prefer using threads, there's no limit. though for ToTW I'll use the newspaper. :)

Also' date=' would it be a good idea to have a Team of the Week feature?

I can compile the ratings and make it. Good idea? :)[/quote']

Yeah, too many friendlies to bother. Yes, team of the week sounds great if you are up for it.

One question though' date=' do I write them in this thread, or will a NEW REPORT thread be made, or do we just use newspaper?

Prefer using threads, there's no limit. though for ToTW I'll use the newspaper. :)[/quote']

I will use the paper, but it doesn't matter if you prefer the thread.

Dortmund Transfer Watch

The Bids have reportedly been accepted for Dortmund targets Adam Maher and Alcaron Isco.

Adam-Maher_2689468.jpg22.-%20ISCO_crop10.jpg

By the looks of things Milan is favorite to beat off Dortmund and Bayern for the Maher's signature.

Milan and Roma will battle for the signature of Isco.