Sign in to follow this  
Pedworgan

The REAL World Championship

Re: The REAL World Championship

I'm totally in for this setup' date='[/b'] I just subscribed to the thread and here are some of my suggestions.

Good with leaving Real Madrid and Barca out.

When you say U23 do you mean all of your players in the team should be 23 and under that age or the average of the team should be 23.

I would prefer less teams in division like 10 because with 20 it takes time to finish a season, however this is just my opinion.

I would like to get Man Utd, Dortmund or Tottenham Hotspurs as they have some of the best youngsters in the world.

Also when you decide to post the list of the teams make sure you can inform all the managers with sending a message here in forum or in our SM profiles which I can be sure everybody can send their links so everybody can be online when you will post the Reply in this thread to choose a team.

So put me in for this

The U23 would mean only players aged 23 and under could compete.

The U23 would mean only players aged 23 and under could compete.

FOR clarification

The U23 tournament would be different from the League tournament by the way. So don't think we are saying you would only be allowed to field players U23 in the Gameworld :D

Well that officially takes the tally to 10.

I like the suggestion of 10 teams per league as well. If we do it that way then there will only be 1 transfer window. What you guys think? 10 or 20 teams?

Thanks for clarification Pedworgan.

Just imagine this with 10 teams the league will last 2 months and with 20 teams it will last 4 months.

Also with 10 teams we will have much more rivalry between us.

One more thing to ask.

The players older than 23 should be sold away, by cleaning the squad from them right?

Lol This was actually my idea... Pedwogan you thief! :P:rolleyes:

Na actually yes of course I'm willing to join, but I need 8 more games then I'll quit one of my teams.

And I actually proposed a English Custom Champ, 20 teams, 2 divs, 2 transfer windows etc.

I actually can't make a custom gw as I have no money, but I need a non-united fan to make it as I want Man United!!!! :D

Lol This was actually my idea... Pedwogan you thief! :P:rolleyes:

Na actually yes of course I'm willing to join' date=' but I need 8 more games then I'll quit one of my teams.

And I actually proposed a English Custom Champ, 20 teams, 2 divs, 2 transfer windows etc.

I actually can't make a custom gw as I have no money, but I need a non-united fan to make it as I want Man United!!!! :D[/quote']

Haha, you wish it was your idea ;)

transfer window was courtesy of Prokeeno actually as was the 2 divisions format.

I was not aware of this GW you proposed, did it have everything ours does :P, this one will be better though.

Hmm, 4 weeks you want to wait? Really? Well we will see if we can delay bt no promises we can postpone that far ( a few guys raring to go)

Well we will see how much interest there is before we decide when to make it.

Haha' date=' you wish it was your idea ;)

transfer window was courtesy of Prokeeno actually as was the 2 divisions format.

I was not aware of this GW you proposed, did it have everything ours does :P, this one will be better though.

Hmm, 4 weeks you want to wait? Really? Well we will see if we can delay bt no promises we can postpone that far ( a few guys raring to go)

Well we will see how much interest there is before we decide when to make it.[/quote']

I shotgun 1. Man u, if not possible 2. Borussia, 3. Santos

Oh yeah, and give all teams equal funding

Btw I still prefer the idea.of an all english champ, its more fun buildong you team up and more competition signing externals.

And does there.have to b age limit? Kinda limits the game, u no?

I shotgun 1. Man u' date=' if not possible 2. Borussia, 3. Santos

Oh yeah, and give all teams equal funding

Btw I still prefer the idea.of an all english champ, its more fun buildong you team up and more competition signing externals.

And does there.have to b age limit? Kinda limits the game, u no?[/quote']

Ok, to make this absolutely clear.

The age limit is ONLY for the U23 tournament, not the league/cups.

If you're going to leave Madrid and Barca out I'd leave every 2 top clubs out as all of those clubs have some huge talents.

Would make things far more too imo.

Thats quite contreversial as leagues such as EPL's top 6-7 are better than dutch league top twoso there would be some controversy over selecting the sifes

Ok' date=' to make this absolutely clear.

The age limit is ONLY for the U23 tournament, not the league/cups.[/quote']

Ahhh got it ;), what about the english champ idea? If you like it I also propose the lesser,smaller teams get a larger fund to make teams equal and fair :)

Thats quite contreversial as leagues such as EPL's top 6-7 are better than dutch league top twoso there would be some controversy over selecting the sifes

Hmm well then you could choose to take out the teams with a certain average rating, or just the top teams from the big leagues?

Or make it controversial :o:P

If you're going to leave Madrid and Barca out I'd leave every 2 top clubs out as all of those clubs have some huge talents.

Would make things far more too imo.

I understand where you are coming from with this but Madrid and Barca are really really a class above the rest based on the amount of stars on the team.

Do people know if we can actually give teams different budgets?

I am not sure we can. I think each team has default or they have equal. Not sure we can give smaller teams bigger budgets.

Do people know if we can actually give teams different budgets?

I am not sure we can. I think each team has default or they have equal. Not sure we can give smaller teams bigger budgets.

As far as I know you can only do equal budgets. Could go for an equal budget and empty teams if you want to make it really equal ;)

Ok' date=' we are going to do 2 divisions of 10 teams, equal budgets.

We are just finalising which teams are in.[/quote']

I'm glad you liked my idea but I want to write another thought here.

If we leave out Barca and Real then we're going to buy from them when the league will start.

The other thing is that, if you make an English champ model the worse will happen.

By the way when are you going to select which teams are going to be in the setup or shall we propose them?

If we leave out Barca and Real then we're going to buy from them when the league will start.

The other thing is that' date=' if you make an English champ model the worse will happen.

By the way when are you going to select which teams are going to be in the setup or shall we propose them?[/quote']

Just about to release list. :)

The other thing is that' date=' if you make an English champ model the worse will happen.

By the way when are you going to select which teams are going to be in the setup or shall we propose them?[/quote']

May I ask why is a english championship worse?

Division 1

Manchester United- Ben C

Manchester City- KKor4b

Valencia

Milan- Pedworgan

Juventus

Porto

Tottenham

PSG

Bayern- Hyina

Dortmund- Prokeeno

Division 2

Arsenal

Chelsea

Liverpool

Benfica

Roma

Napoli- .....NAPOLIFAN

Inter

Atletico Madrid

Lyon

Marseille

I know it will be hard to satisfy everybody, so please be considerate we are going to make this the best GW.

Here is how it will go. Jobs will be offered to the managers on a first come first served basis. Meaning the first person to ask for a team will get the club.

Managers

Prokeeno- Dortmund

Pedworgan- Milan

division 1

manchester united

manchester city

valencia

milan

juventus

porto

tottenham

psg

bayern

dortmund

division 2

arsenal

chelsea

liverpool

benfica

roma

napoli

inter

atletico madrid

lyon

marseille

i know it will be hard to satisfy everybody' date=' so please be considerate we are going to make this the best gw.

Here is how it will go. Jobs will be offered to the managers on a first come first served basis. Meaning the first person to ask for a team will get the club.

managers

prokeeno- dortmund

pedworgan- milan

man united

division 1

manchester united

manchester city

valencia

milan

juventus

porto

tottenham

psg

bayern

dortmund

division 2

arsenal

chelsea

liverpool

benfica

roma

napoli

inter

atletico madrid

lyon

marseille

i know it will be hard to satisfy everybody' date=' so please be considerate we are going to make this the best gw.

Here is how it will go. Jobs will be offered to the managers on a first come first served basis. Meaning the [b']first person to ask for a team will get the club.[/b]

managers

prokeeno- dortmund

pedworgan- milan

starting now!

Division 1

Manchester United

Manchester City

Valencia

Milan

Juventus

Porto

Tottenham

PSG

Bayern

Dortmund

Division 2

Arsenal

Chelsea

Liverpool

Benfica

Roma

Napoli

Inter

Atletico Madrid

Lyon

Marseille

I know it will be hard to satisfy everybody' date=' so please be considerate we are going to make this the best GW.

Managers

Prokeeno- Dortmund

Pedworgan- Milan

May. I. Please. Have. Nap.O.Li? :D