Sign in to follow this  
Pedworgan

The REAL World Championship

Re: The REAL World Championship

Well' date=' Sneijder could be on his way to Milan with Thiago Silva going the other way.[/quote']

No way mate bad idea, sneijder will drop in a bit and probably wont regain his 95, if silva moves to barce then god knows what he will be like

I mostly know how the SM system works and I'm affraid that he's in his way to Inter unless the Manager of Inter will withdraw his bid haha :P that would be awesome :)

Also you're not that bad just you could have done better if you would have made offers to other players than being obsessed with Messi :P

Ive had all top players in my time at playing sm, never once I had messi so... :o;)

184857474_1349573.gif?4

Van Persie Scored On Debut Against Former Club

Arsenals-Robin-van-Persie-002-150x150.jpgGareth-Bale1-150x150.jpg1857_1289405277.jpg

GOAL!! - The penalty kick is blasted in by Robin VAN PERSIE.

GOAL!! - Tom HUDDLESTONE heads powerfully past the keeper!

GOAL!! - Gareth BALE shoots from an acute angle and the ball is deflected into the goal!

►El Nino™ ◄ steered Tottenham Hotspur to victory against fierce rivals Arsenal in the North London Derby.

Tottenham Hotspur outclassed Arsenal and beat them 3 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.

Van Persie scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Bale and Huddlestone were also amongst the goalscorers.

Mamadou-Sakho-PSG-Nike-Oxmo-150x150.jpg

Also,Totenham had added new talent into their squad by signing versatile young defender Mahmadou Sakho for King +Livermore and 4,000,000 And also they had pre-agreement on Javier Pastore who also will join Tottenham later.

Hey guys

I have a suggestion when the Season will start.

As some of you got your duties what to do some with writing newspaper articles the other ones creating the formation of the week and the others writing match reports I said that I can help with selecting the manager of the week which will be based mostly in his performance against the team he'll be playing. This will include a manager from the league doesnt matter if he's in Div 1 or 2

What do you say?

Well as I said you did well now you have to look in your defense buying something :D

Also I think that Hazard will be yours.

Roma got Ronaldo fair in square :P

Fabregas possibly in his way to Inter hell make a strong attacking midfield with them but the most important thing is that I like the way you spend your money in buidling the team' date=' for now you're the Manager that I think can be in the challenge for wining 1st division[/b']

Didnt see this bit at first but thank you very much I am flattered by this but SM has a way of making us all look silly even with the best of squads :)

I think Man City are in with a good shot due to their immense default squad you basically have to just leave it how it is except for one CB really and Bayern have a good chance but they really need one top CB and IMO Pique would have been a much better bid choice then Messi still unless they pick up an injury in the season they will be in good stead.

Have actually realised too that even if I lose the bids on Hazard and my other targets and only get Xavi it just means it's easier for me to get my other team areas sorted and if anything ratings wise it works out better if I lose the Hazard bid for now. Would obviously still be delighted if I get him and Marcelo though :)

I know 100% I will get one of the 4 defenders I am after.

Hey guys

I have a suggestion when the Season will start.

As some of you got your duties what to do some with writing newspaper articles the other ones creating the formation of the week and the others writing match reports I said that I can help with selecting the manager of the week which will be based mostly in his performance against the team he'll be playing. This will include a manager from the league doesnt matter if he's in Div 1 or 2

What do you say?

Think thats a good addition you should do it so only one winner a week though not one from each league.

Also if you guys are ok with it I'm thinking of doing a weekly team analysis newspaper article.

Basically each Sunday I was going to pick a side and highlight their strengths weaknesses and who I think would be good transfer targets for them and then pick out one player as the one to watch in their side?

What you guys think?

No way mate bad idea' date=' sneijder will drop in a bit and probably wont regain his 95, if silva moves to barce then god knows what he will be like[/quote']

Hmm i am still mulling this one over. Sneijder would be a great addition.

If/when he moves to City/United in summer he could regain his world class form.

Even at 94 he is level with Silva rating wise and with better NT. Tough decis for me :confused:

Think thats a good addition you should do it so only one winner a week though not one from each league.

Also if you guys are ok with it I'm thinking of doing a weekly team analysis newspaper article.

Basically each Sunday I was going to pick a side and highlight their strengths weaknesses and who I think would be good transfer targets for them and then pick out one player as the one to watch in their side?

What you guys think?

Yes I was thinking one for the ENTIRE setup so as you said just only one winner no matter if he's from Div 1 or Div 2

I like your Idea because that will help the managers to improve their sides :)

Didnt see this bit at first but thank you very much I am flattered by this but SM has a way of making us all look silly even with the best of squads :)

I think Man City are in with a good shot due to their immense default squad you basically have to just leave it how it is except for one CB really and Bayern have a good chance but they really need one top CB and IMO Pique would have been a much better bid choice then Messi still unless they pick up an injury in the season they will be in good stead.

Have actually realised too that even if I lose the bids on Hazard and my other targets and only get Xavi it just means it's easier for me to get my other team areas sorted and if anything ratings wise it works out better if I lose the Hazard bid for now. Would obviously still be delighted if I get him and Marcelo though :)

I know 100% I will get one of the 4 defenders I am after.

I actually planned my first eleven, second and thirds :o, and they looked like this:

neuer ramos, pique bad lahm mascherano schwei muller.fabregas ozil benzema

Didnt know it was going to be so competitive :o

I guess the main problam I have is my minute squad size compared to you guys, man u had 37 players to my 23 so it was already diffixult.to compete.for pe signings, hence why I had to buy players urgent as I knew I wouldnt have both messi and ramos deals done at the same time.

Having a smaller aquad alsi mean I can bid for many players, I planned a whole page of players I wanted but didnt get them due to this and that :(

Anyway I really got to sleep goodnighy everyone :)

Final thing: im hoping to make up my lack of depth for my brilliant strategic plabs :). For example today's destruction of napoli :D

Right good night all ! :)

What you guys think?

I like it, every Sunday would be good too.

How much have I missed in this game world? I am in WC 10000 and WC 11111 and would love to get into this as both of them are dying, but would like to build a team rather than have one. Any left and transfer targets left?

Yes I was thinking one for the ENTIRE setup so as you said just only one winner no matter if he's from Div 1 or Div 2

I like your Idea because that will help the managers to improve their sides :)

Looks like I will be doing that this sunday then gonna do names out of a hat to pick which side to analyse first. Think it will be good because like you say it gives the side an idea of who's out in the market for their team and also what formations they could use.

I actually planned my first eleven' date=' second and thirds :o, and they looked like this:

neuer ramos, pique bad lahm mascherano schwei muller.fabregas ozil benzema

Didnt know it was going to be so competitive :o

I guess the main problam I have is my minute squad size compared to you guys, man u had 37 players to my 23 so it was already diffixult.to compete.for pe signings, hence why I had to buy players urgent as I knew I wouldnt have both messi and ramos deals done at the same time.

Having a smaller aquad alsi mean I can bid for many players, I planned a whole page of players I wanted but didnt get them due to this and that :(

[/quote'] I think Ramos Ozil Pique and Fabregas all in one side was very ambitious :P

Yeah the smaller squad doesnt help at all but if im honest the only area you needed to add to was CB. You have a great midfield and attack and you only needed one top CB really. The rest of the players would be squad players. I'll save the rest of my opinions for when I do your team in my sunday paper slot :) but I promise you with a Bayern side despite the small squad you can make a great side.

I like it' date=' every Sunday would be good too.[/quote']

I'll do it then starting this sunday with a team picked out of hat.

Hopefully can help out a few sides stuggling too to make the set up more competitive and interesting :)

How much have I missed in this game world? I am in WC 10000 and WC 11111 and would love to get into this as both of them are dying' date=' but would like to build a team rather than have one. Any left and transfer targets left?[/quote']

Benfica are free, my mate is sposed to be joining but no reply as yet :rolleyes:

Benfica are free' date=' my mate is sposed to be joining but no reply as yet :rolleyes:[/quote']

Only club free? could do with them, could you fill me in with the rules or how the GW works? just like a normal WC?

Only club free? could do with them' date=' could you fill me in with the rules or how the GW works? just like a normal WC?[/quote']

Well i should wait for him to reply first tbh, did promise him a team.

If he doesnt want it i will let you know though

That's coz everyone was trying to get the other players at RM and Barca..

that was the plan mate,to get some good players and avoid a bidding war,Im Marseille so i dont have that great starting squad.