Sign in to follow this  
Pedworgan

The REAL World Championship

Re: The REAL World Championship

Access Granted Episode 1

Payne: Welcome one and all to the season premiere of Access Granted coming to you from the living room of yours truly Stuart Payne aka Prokeeno! On today's show we will be speaking with the guy that made this all possible Peter Morgan aka Pedworgan' date=' so lets get straight into this, Mr. Morgan Welcome!

Morgan: ok...............oh wait, we are on air ? :confused:

Payne: :D yes, yes we are.

Morgan: :o thanks for having me.

(Young lady walks by)

Morgan: excuse me for asking but who's that you lady going up stairs?

Payne: Oh, that's my wife ;) She'll be passing through from time to time.

Morgan: Niiiice :eek:

Payne: B) Now pay attention to the interview !

Morgan: :)

Payne: What was your inspiration behind creating this Gameworld?

Morgan: I wanted a setup with a new energy and new ideas, enthusiastic managers like myself and a competitive league.

Payne: so would you say you are pleased with how things are going so far?

Morgan: yes very pleased with the setup so far good group of managers we can make a success of this.

Payne: So lets find out a couple things about you. Growing up which manager do you liken yourself to?

Morgan: Arsene Wenger, although i am my own person :P

Payne: :D you know what i mean. Why Arsene though?

Morgan: I like his faith in youngsters!

Payne: I guess Milan will not be winning a title for the next seven seasons then :D

Morgan: :mad: No! I am not entirely similar in my approach

Payne: Which leads perfectly into this question. In such a competitive league what was your transfer strategy?

Morgan: well, it is difficult. I had an ageing squad so it was difficult to do exchange deals. So i stuck to my principles of youth development and i have signed some very talented youth.

Payne: Yes, like Wenger would say :D. Others have really made some big big signings and Milan really hasn't improved in many eyes. If anything it seems you are running a kindergarten and looking past this season.

Morgan: Well, it depends. I think we have improved present and future i have a group of players who all want to win there will be intense competition for places i have no favorites.

Payne: How do you plan on managing the ego of Ibrahimovic?

Morgan: It will not be difficult!

Payne: That's interesting. Looking at the other teams and what they have done is there is a specific team or teams that you think will be a big threat?

Morgan: Yes a couple, Man united, Bayern, i think Dortmund will be a surprise package, Spurs as well should do well.

Payne: Dortmund? A surprise? i beg to differ, we will be no surprise! We should be favorites :D. Now final question from me, what would be considered a successful campaign for Milan?

Morgan: Staying in division 1!

Payne: well i doubt that response will sit well with Milan fans!

[b']Manager's Q& A[/b]

Payne: Ok. In this segment we will field calls from other managers who would like to ask Mr. Morgan a question. Or First caller is Jose Mourinho of Manchester City.

Jose: Are you sure that with such a young squad you can be a threat to the title?

Morgan: Seems everyone is ready to right off Milan:mad: Yes, most definitely. I think we can challenge. People associate youth with a lack of ability and this is not the case. I mean iker, thiago, alarcon, lucas are already far better than most players 7 years their elder

Payne: Second called is Mr. Spicer of Arsenal.

Spicer: Which club do you think has done best in the transfer market?

Morgan: I think we have all done well. Spurs, Arsenal, United, Roma in particular.

Payne: Well that's it for today's episode of Access Granted. Thanks to our callers and our sponsors! Most thanks to Mr. Morgan for taking time out.

Morgan: Thank you, my pleasure!

Payne: Now get out of my house :P

Very nice. Look forward to the next interview

Access Granted Episode 1

Payne: Welcome one and all to the season premiere of Access Granted coming to you from the living room of yours truly Stuart Payne aka Prokeeno! On today's show we will be speaking with the guy that made this all possible Peter Morgan aka Pedworgan' date=' so lets get straight into this, Mr. Morgan Welcome!

Morgan: ok...............oh wait, we are on air ? :confused:

Payne: :D yes, yes we are.

Morgan: :o thanks for having me.

(Young lady walks by)

Morgan: excuse me for asking but who's that you lady going up stairs?

Payne: Oh, that's my wife ;) She'll be passing through from time to time.

Morgan: Niiiice :eek:

Payne: B) Now pay attention to the interview !

Morgan: :)

Payne: What was your inspiration behind creating this Gameworld?

Morgan: I wanted a setup with a new energy and new ideas, enthusiastic managers like myself and a competitive league.

Payne: so would you say you are pleased with how things are going so far?

Morgan: yes very pleased with the setup so far good group of managers we can make a success of this.

Payne: So lets find out a couple things about you. Growing up which manager do you liken yourself to?

Morgan: Arsene Wenger, although i am my own person :P

Payne: :D you know what i mean. Why Arsene though?

Morgan: I like his faith in youngsters!

Payne: I guess Milan will not be winning a title for the next seven seasons then :D

Morgan: :mad: No! I am not entirely similar in my approach

Payne: Which leads perfectly into this question. In such a competitive league what was your transfer strategy?

Morgan: well, it is difficult. I had an ageing squad so it was difficult to do exchange deals. So i stuck to my principles of youth development and i have signed some very talented youth.

Payne: Yes, like Wenger would say :D. Others have really made some big big signings and Milan really hasn't improved in many eyes. If anything it seems you are running a kindergarten and looking past this season.

Morgan: Well, it depends. I think we have improved present and future i have a group of players who all want to win there will be intense competition for places i have no favorites.

Payne: How do you plan on managing the ego of Ibrahimovic?

Morgan: It will not be difficult!

Payne: That's interesting. Looking at the other teams and what they have done is there is a specific team or teams that you think will be a big threat?

Morgan: Yes a couple, Man united, Bayern, i think Dortmund will be a surprise package, Spurs as well should do well.

Payne: Dortmund? A surprise? i beg to differ, we will be no surprise! We should be favorites :D. Now final question from me, what would be considered a successful campaign for Milan?

Morgan: Staying in division 1!

Payne: well i doubt that response will sit well with Milan fans!

[b']Manager's Q& A[/b]

Payne: Ok. In this segment we will field calls from other managers who would like to ask Mr. Morgan a question. Or First caller is Jose Mourinho of Manchester City.

Jose: Are you sure that with such a young squad you can be a threat to the title?

Morgan: Seems everyone is ready to right off Milan:mad: Yes, most definitely. I think we can challenge. People associate youth with a lack of ability and this is not the case. I mean iker, thiago, alarcon, lucas are already far better than most players 7 years their elder

Payne: Second called is Mr. Spicer of Arsenal.

Spicer: Which club do you think has done best in the transfer market?

Morgan: I think we have all done well. Spurs, Arsenal, United, Roma in particular.

Payne: Well that's it for today's episode of Access Granted. Thanks to our callers and our sponsors! Most thanks to Mr. Morgan for taking time out.

Morgan: Thank you, my pleasure!

Payne: Now get out of my house :P

Good job pro, looking forward to next show

First victory of the preseason. 2-1 over City. Good performance from the lads.

:D

Btw, tommorow i expect to conclude my transfer dealings possibly for the entire window. I will publish an article with info on Milans major signings.

First victory of the preseason. 2-1 over City. Good performance from the lads.

:D

Btw' date=' tommorow i expect to conclude my transfer dealings possibly for the entire window. I will publish an article with info on Milans major signings.[/quote']

I'm impressed with my team how have improved with those youngsters in pre season matches.

Maybe I'll change to my first team from tomorrow.

2-2 draw against Roma, Messi AGAIN the MOTM :D

Btw Roma, did you use my own counter against me? ;) (4411 counters 442 :P)

Scored in every game so far, building up to the epic encounter on Friday :P

Meh :) Managed to build a better squad with him gone. Just need to find a tactic. 3-5-2 maybe B)

Never ever use 433, iv never won any games with it ever, it sucks against any formation with 5 in the midfield.

Never ever use 433' date=' iv never won any games with it ever, it sucks against any formation with 5 in the midfield.[/quote']

Agree. 4-3-3 is probably the worst formation in SM. I Never take a try on 3 defender formation

The offer for Robert LEWANDOWSKI of Dortmund from Arsenal has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Third and final part of our deal. Ox + Coquelin + £2.8m

Szscesny (88)

Sagna (92) Vermaelen (91) Koscielny (89) Abidal (92)

Song (91) Bender (90)

Iniesta (97) VDV (92) Walcott (90)

Higuian (94)

Subs: Kaboul (89), Alderwield (89), Ramsey (88), Kagawa (89), Willian (90), Lewandowski (89), Doumbia (90)

Squad Players: Gibbs (86), Debuchy (89), Benayoun (89),

2 players in every position :D £5 million on a few risers and ill be done.

Agree. 4-3-3 is probably the worst formation in SM. I Never take a try on 3 defender formation

I disagree with you and Hyina. I won a world championship a while back with Liverpool using 3-5-2, and i've used 4-3-3 (wingers) to success as well, it just takes a little while to work out the correct tactics for it. ;)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHp9aNrTxmdk6j0hkO9xjspILr8mY2-aZavzjGamv1VEMl_AvDgQ

Timo Horn, Yuri Mamuti, Thorgan Hazard, Nils Zander have all officially signed for Borrusia Dortmund and Pablo Zabaleta has joined on loan from Man city. More youngsters expected to be on their way tomorrow as well as some very experienced heads that are on hot form in their respective leagues!

Current line up looks something like this

Casillas (95)

Lukasz Piszcezk (89) Mats Hummels (92) Gary Cahill (88) Marcel Schmelzer (90)

Raul Meireles (91) Jack Wilshere (89) Mikel Arteta (90)

Mario Gotze (91)

Marco Reus (89) Neymar (90)

Bench: Leandro Damaio (88) Younes Belhanda (88) Pablo Zabaleta (89) Andreu Fontas (86) Timo Horn (75) Iikay Gundogan (88) Moritz Leitner (84)

Two more signings tomorrow that could go straight into the side!

I disagree with you and Hyina. I won a world championship a while back with Liverpool using 3-5-2' date=' and i've used 4-3-3 (wingers) to success as well, it just takes a little while to work out the correct tactics for it. ;)[/quote']

no we meant nornal 433, not wingers