Sign in to follow this  
Pedworgan

The REAL World Championship

Re: The REAL World Championship

Haha.... ;)

You know' date=' I just realised Messi and Gomez are my only 2 strikers above 75!!! :eek:

[b']And lyon manager, why do we have to compete to sign one player?... [/b]:(

Because he is a riser ;) But honestly, i think you will win him easily

Because he is a riser ;) But honestly' date=' i think you will win him easily[/quote']

Yeah well theres that, but shudnt we cooperate a bit more? Like, one of us geta him and tge other gets someoneelse in the future ;):D

Wasn't Ben C to do a Compton Critique yesterday??

Was looking forward to it :(

Fear not dear fellow for it shall be up tonight :) I havent forgotten about Arsenal's Club Critique I just had a lot of work to do this weekend and you are also getting one tomorrow night the club will be announced in the article tonight :)

Yeah... I have a feeling this gw is dying already... :(

It's not dying I had some important work related things to do. This weekend there is also likely to be a delay due to the same work related business. However you will get your double helping :).

German moves to Germany

152738hp2.jpg

Serie A hitman German Denis has joined Borrusia Dortmund from Udinese on a deal worth around 4.4 million pounds. The Argentine should provide stern competition for the young front line of Marco Reus, Neymar and Leandro Damaio and coming off a stand out season with Atalanta, Payne will be hoping he can fire Dortmund to the title.

" Denis was never the most popular of players, not the most flashy, not the most technically gifted but his season with Atalanta has proven he knows how to find the net. Hopefully he is a riser and at an old age he may be what we call a late bloomer. His experience upfront could be key for us and i look forward to seeing him do what he does best, putting the ball in the net" said Payne

Yeah... I have a feeling this gw is dying already... :(

Don't worry the GW isn't dying........... the early season rush is over of course. Not much to talk about until crunch time. But from dortmund you'll hear news often i am sure.

We still have the U23 to look forward to next season.

COmptons Critique, Match Reviews and Match Previews, Access Granted.......i am sure its all still going to happen

The loan offer for Kieran GIBBS of Arsenal from Dortmund has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

Hope he helps you mate :) Should be season loan unless I get some major injuries.

Fear not dear fellow for it shall be up tonight :) I havent forgotten about Arsenal's Club Critique I just had a lot of work to do this weekend and you are also getting one tomorrow night the club will be announced in the article tonight :)

K, really looking forward to you exposing the glaring holes in my squad :o

Some guy called Banana...........................hahahahaa.........never heard of him. But really Banana Yaya? where did that name originate from?

I dunno, read him from some risers thread

K' date=' really looking forward to you exposing the glaring holes in my squad :o[/quote']

I thought MaoaM was Arsenal which club are you?

I have Marc Spice (Forum- MaoaM) as the arsenal manager?....