Sign in to follow this  
Pedworgan

The REAL World Championship

Re: The REAL World Championship

Well' date=' not gonna be that harsh, bt i might annoy Prok a bit because i think i would rather have Dortmund after long consideration. :P

One of my fave teams and i don't have Gotze in any of my setups :(.[/quote']

Oooooooof beeeeeeeeeef :D

Well' date=' not gonna be that harsh, bt i might annoy Prok a bit because i think i would rather have Dortmund after long consideration. :P

One of my fave teams and i don't have Gotze in any of my setups :(.[/quote']

Seriously I think we should wait till tomorrow to do it put the time up that you are going to open it on here get everyone to give their details then open it.

A gameworld where like 3 of us get on the night before is already unfair.

Yeah I guess you are right. I think it suits everyone more to do it in evening.

I will record details in preparation.

Around what time will you be making this gw? Because I literally have no time to log on during the day and I can only log on like, after 9-10ish, there are already 4-5 forumers on, and anyway, you will never get all forumers on at the same time :)

I don't think it matters as much what time it opens since it takes a while for the bid to be accepted. I think they give you at least 24 hours if multiple people are bidding on the player.

Around what time will you be making this gw? Because I literally have no time to log on during the day and I can only log on like' date=' after 9-10ish, there are already 4-5 forumers on, and anyway, you will never get all forumers on at the same time :)[/quote']

It's unfair to open it at nearly 12:00am better off collecting details then say opening at 8/9:00pm tomorrow or something?

It's unfair to open it at nearly 12:00am better off collecting details then say opening at 8/9:00pm tomorrow or something?

Yea i would say the best time to open it is around 9pm.

I don't think it matters as much what time it opens since it takes a while for the bid to be accepted. I think they give you at least 24 hours if multiple people are bidding on the player.

It would matter to you if you weren't online right now.

I just think if you open it tonight it gives the set up a bad name to start with when most of the people who want to join are not able to get on.

And let's be realistic it's like 1 day away anyway its nearly 12am there is no point starting now it will just upset people.

A happy gameworld is a healthy one and if you run it properly it could last for a while. If you run it so it's unfair straight away then people will leave.

Yes, definitely. It will be better prepared by then too.

late evening I will open it.

It would matter to you if you weren't online right now.

I just think if you open it tonight it gives the set up a bad name to start with when most of the people who want to join are not able to get on.

And let's be realistic it's like 1 day away anyway its nearly 12am there is no point starting now it will just upset people.

A happy gameworld is a healthy one and if you run it properly it could last for a while. If you run it so it's unfair straight away then people will leave.

If i weren't online now it still wouldn't matter to me to be honest, i would just log in tomorrow accept the invite and start bidding no biggie. It will be best to open it at a more appropriate time since 12am is a weird time to be opening a game world but its not a big deal what time you open it. Maybe to the sm hardcore fans it might.:)

Agreed, so ped will you be opening at 9pm tomorrow?

Also worth pm-ing everyone who is joining the official opening times and get them to tellyou their username and reputation and profile picture

Agreed' date=' so ped will you be opening at 9pm tomorrow?

Also worth pm-ing everyone who is joining the official opening times and get them to tellyou their username and reputation and profile picture[/quote']

Yes, well between 6pm and 10pm most likely. Will try to say in advance more precisely when.

Sorry i wasn't around, my better half apparently made other plans for me :D.

I don't really think it will make a difference when the person sees the GW open. They wouldn't miss out on transfers because it would take one day to complete.

I also hear Mr. Pedworgan's planning to Hijack my Dortmund! :eek:

Nice Joke :P

PLEASE TO THOSE WHO HAVENT YET, IF YOU ARE JOINING THIS GA PLEASE POST YOUR DETAILS HERE so pedworgan can know who to add, for example : I am Hyina (Forum), rep 97, no profile pic.

THE GW WILL OPEN AROUND 8-9 pm GMT, SO STICK AROUND :D

PLEASE TO THOSE WHO HAVENT YET' date=' IF YOU ARE JOINING THIS GA PLEASE POST YOUR DETAILS HERE so pedworgan can know who to add, for example : I am Hyina (Forum), rep 97, no profile pic.

THE GW WILL OPEN AROUND 8-9 pm GMT, SO STICK AROUND :D[/size']

I am assuming It opens as soon as I have created it.

By the way, which club is left. I thought it was Benfica, but Atletico isn't taken is it?

I am assuming It opens as soon as I have created it.

By the way' date=' which club is left. I thought it was Benfica, but Atletico isn't taken is it?[/quote']

No marseille isnt taken

Actually both atletico and marseille arent taken

OFFICIAL UPDATED LIST

Division 1

Manchester United- Ben C

Manchester City- KKor4b

Valencia- Geoff Valcic

Milan- Pedworgan

Juventus- Orleandy

Porto- Rodrigo0

Tottenham - El Nino

PSG- Mr. Hammer

Bayern- Hyina

Dortmund- Prokeeno

Division 2

Arsenal - Maoam

Chelsea - noob

Liverpool- Thekaito

Benfica -keioy03

Roma-studubspurs

Napoli- .....NAPOLIFAN

Inter- Manchester01

Atletico Madrid - EMPTY

Lyon - nicolasbig

Marseille - EMPTY

Ped can we pleeeeeeeeease start now?? :D

PLEASE TO THOSE WHO HAVENT YET' date=' IF YOU ARE JOINING THIS GA PLEASE POST YOUR DETAILS HERE so pedworgan can know who to add, for example : I am Hyina (Forum), rep 97, no profile pic.[/size']

THE GW WILL OPEN AROUND 8-9 pm GMT, SO STICK AROUND :D

I won't be awake then, so invite me?? My link is somewhere earlier. I'm Juve. Thanks a lot.

Very excited for this world!!

Steven Orleandy rep. 116

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?cid=1202380