Sign in to follow this  
Pedworgan

The REAL World Championship

Re: The REAL World Championship

I'm interested for taking over Liverpool. I'm the former owner of Benfica here,but left because I'm so busy with my test over past 3 month. Now I'll be active and ready to play again!

PS:I can take over Tottenham too if Liverpool unavailable

I'm interested for taking over Liverpool. I'm the former owner of Benfica here' date='but left because I'm so busy with my test over past 3 month. Now I'll be active and ready to play again!

PS:I can take over Tottenham too if Liverpool unavailable[/quote']

For all who want to take over pool or spurs.....ped told me he will be online wednesday so ensure you come online to speak with him

Respuesta: The REAL World Championship

Benfica can eliminate the Valencia Cup and gets into the next round. With a team with many alternate achieved Benfica win 2 to 1 at Valencia, with goals of Luck De Jong and one of the young Paloschi.

Re: Respuesta: The REAL World Championship

Benfica can eliminate the Valencia Cup and gets into the next round. With a team with many alternate achieved Benfica win 2 to 1 at Valencia' date=' with goals of Luck De Jong and one of the young Paloschi.[/quote']

Congrats, should make it to the finals seeing that your playing spurs

FFFFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I put a lot of the recent defeats in the league down to rotation, as I wanted to win the Cup and played the best XI. Typically I forgot to change the subs and lost it late on, because of players going on in the wrong positions, I believe.

I doubt I will get the Spurs job because people not in the setup are interested, plus I have reconsidered leaving anyway as I feel I need to prove myself and stay up again. :D

Benfica wins again by Juventus U23 championship, this time from 5 to 0! Yann M'Vila x2, Dzagoev x2 and Ramirez mark the goals of this wonderful victory!

PS: Andrea Pirlo is under 23 years? hehehe

Have been away in the Lake district over the past 5 days, back now :)

Disappointed to have lost to Chelsea in the league, but I am not out of the running yet ;)

Also didn't have time to do my team, so played illegal players, lost anyway :o but as I said previously I am not really bothered about that cup :o

But I am BACK NOW!!!!! :D

U23 Next Generation

Matchday 5

Roundup

Group 1

Benfica have clinched top spot in group one and have qualified for the knockout rounds in style following a 5-0 victory over Juventus. Doubles from Mvila and Dzagoev helped Benfica to an historic victory. Juventus must now avoid defeat to Chelsea to qualify for the next round.

Group 2

Lyon have moved into the next round after a 2-0 victory over Man utd sent them top of the group. A double from the talismanic Eden Hazard, resigned his former "suitors" to defeat. Roma would have been back in the race however after them and Bayern both failed in violation of the rule, neither receive points. Roma must win their next two matches and hope Man utd also lose both to stand a chance.

Group 3

Marseille have booked a place in the knockout rounds after a 2-0 victory over Napoli. The victory sends Marseille top of the group as Milan vs Valencia match was delayed. However Napoli are out of the running.

Group 4

Dortmund have been eliminated after a 3-0 loss to Atletico Madrid. Goals from Pulido, Wallyson and Koke booked Madrids place in the knockout rounds. Manchester City have also booked their spot in the next round after after a 4-3 victory over Arsenal. It was a double from Dani Parejo that sent the citizens on their way.

Player of the Round

Alan Dzagoev (Benfica) 2 goals, 1 assist vs Juventus

Alan+Dzagoev+makes+it+3-1+for+Russia

U23 Next Generation

Tables

Matchday 4

Group 1

Team-----------Played-----GF-----GA------GD-----Points

1. Benfica--------4----------11-------4------+7------9

2. Juventus------3----------4-------10------ -6------3

3. Chelsea--------3----------8-------9-------1------3

Group 2

1. Lyon----------5---------8--------4------+4--------10

2. Man utd-------5---------5--------4------+1--------9

3. Roma----------4---------4--------9----- -5--------3

4. Bayern---------4--------3---------9----- -6--------1

Group 3

1. Marseille-------5----------11------4--------+7-------12

2. Milan----------4----------10------5--------+5--------9

3. Valencia-------4---------5--------9------- -4--------3

4. Napoli---------5----------3-------11------- -8-------3

Group 4

1. A. Madrid-------5--------11-------5-------+6- ------11

2. Man city--------5--------12-------9------ +3--------9

3. Arsenal---------5--------13-------15---- -2---------5

4. Dortmund-------5--------9-------15------- -6-------2

Teams in PINK have qualified for the knockout rounds

Disasterous Season

Borrusia Dortmund captain Iker Casillas has branded the season a failure after watching his youngsters be the latest BVB team to drop out of a competition. Favorites for Group 4, with arguably the best youth team Dortmund has failed to win a single match and was elimanted with one match to go yesterday. BVB also surrendered their Real World Championship crown in the 1st round after a loss to AC Milan, they also lost in the Charity Shield and sit dangerously close to the relegation zone in the league.

Iker+Casillas+Real+Madrid+Training+Press+Conference+XGj0Im9e-4-l.jpg

" It has been a complete disaster, a failure! We certainly came into the season expecting much more but nothing has gone our way. We have thrown away multiple leads for fun, about 3 times we were 2 goals ahead in the U23's and failed to win, we held leads in the league and lost, we lost in the cup to 11 NMF players. At seasons end it seems we could top this all off with getting relegated with the way our luck has been going" said Casillas.

The Captain however has urged his teammates to keep their heads up and finish the season strongly, starting with today's match against Man utd.

Benfica 1 - 2 Internazionale

Second consecutive defeat in the league, but the team is quiet what you are doing this season. The next match is very difficult too, will face Lyon.