does anyone else think...

Its_Nothing

Re: does anyone else think...

By far, IMO, the best Peruvian player of the last 10 years at least. Consistent for PSV as well, and Peru's main man.

As Sam pointed out, 42 goals in 61 appearances dont look too shabby at all, in any league.

I was surprised that him and Huntelaar didnt get a 92 rating last time around, but I'd expect that in the next change.

Many strikers that play in the dutch league score plenty of goals - but not many (excluding RVN) go abroad to a better standard of league and score the same amount of goals. The dutch league IMO is poor compared to most of the other european leagues. Look at Kezman - scored 30 a season in the dutch league - fled the ship then did absolutely nothing. Farfan IMO is just another one of those players and 91 is fine I think.

What did Farfan do in the champions league against good defenders? nothing.

Many strikers that play in the dutch league score plenty of goals - but not many (excluding RVN) go abroad to a better standard of league and score the same amount of goals. The dutch league IMO is poor compared to most of the other european leagues. Look at Kezman - scored 30 a season in the dutch league - fled the ship then did absolutely nothing. Farfan IMO is just another one of those players and 91 is fine I think.

What did Farfan do in the champions league against good defenders? nothing.

Raz is right Kezman scored 114 goals in 117 games for PSV came to chelsea what 9 goals in 40? shocking.

He scored 5 goals in 37 appearances for Chelsea.

Then he went on to Ath Madrid where in all honesty he didnt do to much better getting 10 goals in 33 appearances, which is ok i suppose. I believe he has got 9 in 24 appearances for Fernabache, hardly international class yet this geezer ripped the erdevise apart ! says something about the standard . . . .