Empty League Looking For Players

SuperPro69

Hey guys, I have a game world that is completely empty (Except for Manchester United), and i'm looking for people to fill the empty spots.

Here's what you gotta do:

1) Go to: http://unitedfanatic.blogspot.com/

2) Make an account and hit follow.

3) Reply to any of the posts (has to be relative to the article, and be insightful). At the end of every post, write: - (your username on this site). The more you reply to, the better choice of team you will get.

4) Then come onto this forum, post your name (the one you put down on your post) along with how many topics you posted on (more topics will be posted daily).

5) At the end of every day I will check this thread, see who posted the most replies, and who ever has the most will get first pick, the second most will get second pick, so on and so forth (if there is a draw, it will be whoever submits their application quickest).

Now, if you want to check out the league and decide which team you want to get, the game world is:

ID:76625

Good luck, and I look forward to playing against you in the near future! (;

Re: Empty League Looking For Players

Maybe not, but I notice u went over there. (; N with a few more steps u cudda had any team (excluding Man Utd) that u wanted.

And anyways, shud only take 5 mins tops, so I don't c why they wudden't, specially how long it takes to find a good Premier League Club that is open and not in a locked league that doesn't accept new members in Soccer manager. (;

Maybe not' date=' but I notice u went over there. (; N with a few more steps u cudda had any team (excluding Man Utd) that u wanted.

And anyways, shud only take 5 mins tops, so I don't c why they wudden't, [b']specially how long it takes to find a good Premier League Club that is open[/b] and not in a locked league that doesn't accept new members in Soccer manager. (;

New Premier league teams are opening every hour in the Standard Gameworlds.

And they are a lot easier to get.

Good luck though :)

New Premier league teams are opening every hour in the Standard Gameworlds.

And they are a lot easier to get.

Good luck though :)

Unless it's different then when I first looked for a club, it was near impossible to find a club like Manchester United, City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, etc. Especially in a league that has all the Premier league clubs, and not just a bunch of random clubs thrown together. Might b different now tho. (;

Unless it's different then when I first looked for a club' date=' it was near impossible to find a club like Manchester United, City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, etc. Especially in a league that has all the Premier league clubs, and not just a bunch of random clubs thrown together. Might b different now tho. (;[/quote']

Afraid so, about quarter past every hour you can get any team you like nowadays in any league.

Very very easy to get new teams in new set-ups.