I've used the search tool, and some threads have being totally abandoned for months, I was wondering if someone could recommend me a list of cheap young players preferably under 21, and around 100-200k for investment.

Also if anyone would have a source (Website) in which I could research on "Up & coming" Youth players that would be awesome.

I only have a little money at my current club & I'm looking to invest that on buying young players for the future, I'm sure someone out there knows a few youngsters I could buy. I've got around 11-13 million, and I'm looking to bring in as many youths as possible.

Thanks.

Re: - Cheap Youngsters

I've used the search tool' date=' and some threads have being totally abandoned for months, I was wondering if someone could recommend me a list of cheap young players preferably under 21, and around 100-200k for investment.

Also if anyone would have a source (Website) in which I could research on "Up & coming" Youth players that would be awesome.

I only have a little money at my current club & I'm looking to invest that on buying young players for the future, I'm sure someone out there knows a few youngsters I could buy. I've got around 11-13 million, and I'm looking to bring in as many youths as possible.

Thanks.[/quote']

to save you alot of trouble, there really isnt any in that bracket anymore. 75 is the new rating for many new players and young talents on the DB, and they will set you back 350-500K...

but ashtini's thread is pretty useful in that sense for players 75 and above.