Will Messi ever leave Barcelona?

decdugg

Will Messi ever leave Barcelona?  

1. 1.

• No! He'll never leave Barcelona
    • Yes, Overseas as he has acheived everything he can at Barca
    • Yes, but he'll stay in Spain, Real Madrid anyone?

Re: Will Messi ever leave Barcelona?

Can't see him leaving.

All you have to ask yourself is, why would he leave?

The club took him in as a youngster, they offered to pay for his drugs, they changed his life and gave him a chance when few others would.

He has now repaid Barca more than they could have hoped, and Barca have given him greatness; a place in history.

Would you leave?

he cant..

ammount of growth hormone barca pumped into him from wen he wo a nipper even on his wages i doubt he b able 2 pay bak the bill 2 them..

hyge.. jin.. gene.. nord..

these forms o hgh dont come cheap nowadays!!!!! :P

Personally I can see him leaving... When he's like 33/34 and lost his pace and makes a money motivated Move to the USA or make a switch to a Argentine club to experience playing in his own country. However I don't think he would leave until he's broken every record at Barca.

Personally I can see him leaving... When he's like 33/34 and lost his pace and makes a money motivated Move to the USA or make a switch to a Argentine club to experience playing in his own country. However I don't think he would leave until he's broken every record at Barca.

Hasn't he already...or close too.:)

Hasn't he already...or close too.:)

It really does seem that way! After them five goals Wednesday night it was clear to me he's the best player IMO on earth and is playing better than any player I've ever watched or been shown clips of!

Still got that Barca all time goal scoring record to break I believe he's 2nd at present? correct me if I'm wrong :)

I think not' date='maybe when he gets old that he will move in Argentina..[/quote']
Agreed-when hes the at the end of his sporting life' date=' just for a season or two.[/quote']
It really does seem that way! After them five goals Wednesday night it was clear to me he's the best player IMO on earth and is playing better than any player I've ever watched or been shown clips of!

Still got that Barca all time goal scoring record to break I believe he's 2nd at present? correct me if I'm wrong :)

Yeah, I saw that on SSN. I think he needs fifteen goals or something around that number to beat it. I think it's fair to say he's going to beat the record :)

I also agree with Arampage and NariN.

• 3 weeks later...

why would he make a money move to USA when he is already the richest football player on the planet at only 24?

Yeah' date=' I saw that on SSN. I think he needs fifteen goals or something around that number to beat it. I think it's fair to say he's going to beat the record :)

I also agree with Arampage and NariN.[/quote']

He has already scored most goals in Barca History.. :)

Great achievement.And he is just 24 years old..

obv messi wont

Messi wont leave as he has the most easiest job in the world, he just needs to put in 60% effort plus if he moved he would have to work more, prob wouldnt adapt and prob drop his goal scoring form and be labelled as nothing evenknow in my eyes he nothing atm

Just like Guardiola, he wont move as he dont want to be labelled as a failure at another club

obv messi wont

Messi wont leave as he has the most easiest job in the world' date=' he just needs to put in 60% effort plus if he moved he would have to work more, prob wouldnt adapt and prob drop his goal scoring form and be labelled as nothing evenknow in my eyes he nothing atm

Just like Guardiola, he wont move as he dont want to be labelled as a failure at another club[/quote']

Have to admit that I agree to this post 100 %, just get ready mate lots of people will argue with those points but I'll back you up ;)