Will Messi ever leave Barcelona?

decdugg

Will Messi ever leave Barcelona?  

1. 1.

• No! He'll never leave Barcelona
    • Yes, Overseas as he has acheived everything he can at Barca
    • Yes, but he'll stay in Spain, Real Madrid anyone?

Re: Will Messi ever leave Barcelona?

Exactly' date=' good you're learning the art of Gotze ;)[/quote']

i like gotze, great future talent, hopefully dont get wasted

getting back on the subject, Messi will stay, he dont want to be labelled as a failure because he knows deep down he can't do it

thats what serparates Ronaldo from Messi, you can put Ronaldo into any team and he makes a difference but messi cant

Can't see him leaving until he is in his 30s when some MLS club or Old Boys will buy him. Nobody will even dare approach to buy Messi in his current form because he will laugh it off and I dont think he is the type of player to leave for a big package. He has no reason to leave when he can win trophies playing with the world's best midfielders.

lol

Sorry but Messi is the best player in the world and will not leave Barcelona' date=' why would anyone leave the best team in the world???[/quote']

Didn't you know, Messi idolizes Gotze and wants to join Dortmund to be close to his role model, will not affect his performance though as Gotze is 10 times the player Messi is ;)

i like gotze' date=' great future talent, hopefully dont get wasted

getting back on the subject, Messi will stay, he dont want to be labelled as a failure because he knows deep down he can't do it

thats what serparates Ronaldo from Messi, you can put Ronaldo into any team and he makes a difference but messi cant[/quote']

Exactly. He can make United look good, they were all awful before he went there and are now so much worse since he left. Messi could never join United and be a class player, he's too small, no muscle, can't take a hack or two and whatnot. You know?

Why stop at Gotze? I'm sure there are multiple better players then Messi just needing someone like you.

If I wanted to be the agent of players better than Messi then I would have to be the agent of every footballer on the planet, quite difficult don't you think, being the agent of Gotze's enough for me ;)

thats what serparates Ronaldo from Messi, you can put Ronaldo into any team and he makes a difference but messi cant[/quote']

Agree 100 % ;)

Can't see him leaving until he is in his 30s when some MLS club or Old Boys will buy him. Nobody will even dare approach to buy Messi in his current form because he will laugh it off and I dont think he is the type of player to leave for a big package. He has no reason to leave when he can win trophies playing with the world's best midfielders.

There's rumours that Dortmund are offering a Gotze swap for Messi, what a deal for Barcelona, unlucky for Dortmund getting a prancing midget who sucks up to bald Guardiola ;)

thats what serparates Ronaldo from Messi, you can put Ronaldo into any team and he makes a difference but [b']messi cant[/b]

I am sorry, I have only seen Messi play for Barcelona, who else has he played for???

And on Ronaldo I would love to see him make a difference at Aston Villa with Mcleish in charge, lol

I personally feel he'll leave Barca for a swap for Gotze, a cracking deal ;)

After that he will retire to some Argentinian club, one day he's like I want to retire at Barca, the next I want to retire at Argentina, make your mind up Frodo

How he didn't get cast in LOTR I have no idea? :eek::rolleyes:

I don't think he'll leave because he simply has no reason to leave. He's the best player in the world and he's at probably the best club in the world. A move to England wouldn't be right due to the physicality from the likes of Stoke and Wolves and I'm not sure he'd see any reason to go elsewhere.

As long as Barcelona continue to be the force they are (and they have everything in place to do that) then he could easily see out his best years in Spain at the Nou Camp. When he gets into his 30's who knows, but I don't see him going anywhere else anytime soon.

Messi is still at 24?!? it's absolute A BIT EARLY to conclude that he's not gonna to do something at this stage

having won anything he can in his career (APART from the World Cup), he's the best ever in this universe so I don't think he will leave for nothing... or merely 300K Euro per week wage bill of Real Madrid

imo, he's gonna to leave for something big, say China Super League or join Beckham at Amercian football for at leat 500k Euro per week!!!

personally, i don't think Argentina will ever win the WC in next 5 - 8 years, so he may actually leave anytime, achieveing something big (say China qualifying for last 16 in WC during his play in China) b4 wining the WC trophy at latter stage of his career.....

he does have reason to leave and Barca does have temptation to sell...... nothing can not happen in this world

I don't think he'll leave because he simply has no reason to leave. He's the best player in the world and he's at probably the best club in the world. A move to England wouldn't be right due to the physicality from the likes of Stoke and Wolves and I'm not sure he'd see any reason to go elsewhere.

As long as Barcelona continue to be the force they are (and they have everything in place to do that) then he could easily see out his best years in Spain at the Nou Camp. When he gets into his 30's who knows' date=' but I don't see him going anywhere else anytime soon.[/quote']

Thank you, u proved the reason why he isnt the best

Thank you' date=' u proved the reason why he isnt the best[/quote']

Erm, no...I proved nothing. My opinion is that in all honesty he would rip apart the Premiership week after week. The difference between the PL and La Liga though is that eventually over here a Paul Scholes or Gareth Barry or Elokobi would kick him up into the air or go into him with the studs up. It wouldn't be a good move for him to come here because he would be risking his body more with the rough tackling certain Premiership players display.

Messi is the greatest this game has seen in the modern era. His movement both on and off the ball is second to none, his ability to find the back of the net is second to none, his trickery and vision is second to none, his finesse and control is second to none. He is the best. Manchester United fans always seem to have an after-crush on Ronaldo just because he played for you. I hate the guy as a player but will admit he's class, not the best though.

I was watching the CL highlight show last night and the pundits got it exactly right. They said along the lines of Ronaldo is one of the unluckiest guys around, he's the player that he is but was born to play in the Messi era, and no man in football is as good as Lionel Messi.

Messi not being a good fit for the PL is not because he isn't the best, it's because someone at some point would take exception to being skinned every 10 seconds and would try to take him out of the match. I don't want to see that.

if you put Ronaldo into Villa' date=' he would change it, even if you put him into wolves, he would change it

All players dive that just football

gotze will prob get sold

Messi needs the best passers in the world, just look at Argentina[/quote']

No he does not.

Your opinion is not credible at all anyway, after you repeatedly claimed United would go unbeaten.... how wrong that was.

Ofcourse playing with the worlds best midfield will help anyone, however when he runs past 7 players, and delicately chips the goal keeper how on earth has that got anything to do with other players? He does individually brilliant things regularly, its not as if he just taps goals in.

Sick and tired of the Argentina argument, yes he hasnt played aswell, but Ronaldo isnt fantastic for Portugal and people need to give Messi far more credit for his national team performances, plenty of assists last world cup and hit the wood work 4+ times.

EDIT: I should point out I prefer both Ronaldo and Madrid, but know Messi is the worlds best player.

No he does not.

Your opinion is not credible at all anyway' date=' after you repeatedly claimed United would go unbeaten.... how wrong that was.

Ofcourse playing with the worlds best midfield will help anyone, however when he runs past 7 players, and delicately chips the goal keeper how on earth has that got anything to do with other players? He does individually brilliant things regularly, its not as if he just taps goals in.

Sick and tired of the Argentina argument, yes he hasnt played aswell, but Ronaldo isnt fantastic for Portugal and people need to give Messi far more credit for his national team performances, plenty of assists last world cup and hit the wood work 4+ times.

EDIT: I should point out I prefer both Ronaldo and Madrid, but know Messi is the worlds best player.[/quote']

Messi isnt the best

hit the wood work .... bravo that wins u games as a striker

with players like aguero, tevez, di maria, pastore, higuain etc and still does poor when Portugal has hardly no big talents except ronaldo and Nani and gets the group of deaths

Ronaldo can change teams but Messi need the world best passer and that why he wont move

Erm' date=' no...I proved nothing. My opinion is that in all honesty he would rip apart the Premiership week after week. The difference between the PL and La Liga though is that eventually over here a Paul Scholes or Gareth Barry or Elokobi would kick him up into the air or go into him with the studs up. It wouldn't be a good move for him to come here because he would be risking his body more with the rough tackling certain Premiership players display.

Messi is the greatest this game has seen in the modern era. His movement both on and off the ball is second to none, his ability to find the back of the net is second to none, his trickery and vision is second to none, his finesse and control is second to none. He is the best. Manchester United fans always seem to have an after-crush on Ronaldo just because he played for you. I hate the guy as a player but will admit he's class, not the best though.

I was watching the CL highlight show last night and the pundits got it exactly right. They said along the lines of Ronaldo is one of the unluckiest guys around, he's the player that he is but was born to play in the Messi era, and no man in football is as good as Lionel Messi.

Messi not being a good fit for the PL is not because he isn't the best, it's because someone at some point would take exception to being skinned every 10 seconds and would try to take him out of the match. I don't want to see that.[/quote']

your just saying Messi cant do the Premiership when Ronaldo done it and brought the t-shirt- That's sums it up for me... thank you

your just saying Messi cant do the Premiership when Ronaldo done it and brought the t-shirt- That's sums it up for me... thank you

What makes you say Messi can't do the Prem? I'd imagine you said the same about Silva when he signed for City being small and having played in Spain...

What makes you say Messi can't do the Prem? I'd imagine you said the same about Silva when he signed for City being small and having played in Spain...

I never said that about Silva or mata... but what has happened to Silva... burnt out

That person said the reason why messi cant do the prem,,, tackle from the likes of De Jong, Scholes, Barton etc all the physicalness etc