Real life clubs no longer bidding on transfer listed players?

John96revenge

Across alot of my gameworlds the real life parent clubs are no longer buyin back their players. The real life parent clubs im talking about are unmanaged or external within the gameworlds. Is this a change or is it a bug? Seriously affecting the profit margin cos the parent clubs always bid alot more. Other clubs never tend to offer much more than chairman value. Plus i sumtimes buy cheap free agents in order to sell bak to real life clubs to buy good players stuck in 21 man squads

Re: Real life clubs no longer bidding on transfer listed players?

I don't think SM is set up so that the real-life club will automatically buy/bid for transfer listed players. I have found this to be case sometimes but not always.

Generall I think where you have exchanged two low rated players to get a good player cheaper, that the original club will make an offer to buy back their player after the transfer ban has expired.

Presumably this is because they have realised that the two players you offered in good faith are actually worse than useless. If you check the Free Agents listing you will see plenty of low rated players that have been discarded in this way.

Just sayin cos in 3 years of playin the real life club wer always the only team to place bids on a player unless a) the players real life club are managed by a human or B) a human bids on the transfer listed player

Its just in the last week that this has changed for me anyway.

Before i had also been experiencing players stuck on the transfer list for weeks on end with no bids

Across alot of my gameworlds the real life parent clubs are no longer buyin back their players. The real life parent clubs im talking about are unmanaged or external within the gameworlds. Is this a change or is it a bug? Seriously affecting the profit margin cos the parent clubs always bid alot more. Other clubs never tend to offer much more than chairman value. Plus i sumtimes buy cheap free agents in order to sell bak to real life clubs to buy good players stuck in 21 man squads

I've noticed this too over the last 2 or 3 days......the bids I've had lately from unmanaged and external clubs have either been the exact chairman value or just a few grand over......I would say there's definately been a change applied by SM.

Personally i dont mind that the policy of transfers appears to have changed. Just find it annoyin that the clubs only realy offer chairman value.

My biggest fear is that older gameworlds will slowly die off as a result. Part of an attraction of gameworlds in the 5th and 6th season to new managers is to pick up their fav teams with almost the original team. Now teams are gona be filled with random cast offs on transfer bans

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

Did you manage to fix this issue, I have the same problem. Brought Cesc for 30mill and my chairman values him at 39mill. Have tried to sell him, but have received NO offer (was expecting one from Barca)

The issue extends to the rest of the squad too, a I am in the red, I cannot buy or P/E until I am back in the black. But am not getting any Bids in.

Please Help

Boxer:confused:

Hi' date='

Did you manage to fix this issue, I have the same problem. Brought Cesc for 30mill and my chairman values him at 39mill. Have tried to sell him, but have received NO offer (was expecting one from Barca)

The issue extends to the rest of the squad too, a I am in the red, I cannot buy or P/E until I am back in the black. But am not getting any Bids in.

Please Help

Boxer:confused:[/quote']

yeah but why fabregas?

Archived