jeremy menez

ilovekaka

Re: jeremy menez

Dont follow French football, but these are his stats for the last season:

29 appearances (6 as sub), 7 goals.

Jérémy Menez (born May 7, 1987 in Longjumeau) is a French football player who currently plays for AS Monaco after signing in June 2006 from FC Sochaux in Ligue 1. He signed to play alongside another new signing, Jan Koller for an exciting Monaco side. A playmaker by trade, he is noted for being the youngest ever scorer of a hat trick in Ligue 1, the youngest ever winner of Ligue 1's player of the month award and has sometimes been compared to Zinédine Zidane. He has been linked with a transfer in the upcoming summer with a host of clubs with Portsmouth FC the favourites to capture the attacking midfielder.

Definitely one for the future, and I wouldnt be surprised if he gains an increase to 88 if he keeps up his form.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

jeremy menez

hey guys, instead of starting another thread i found this old one to kick-start ;)

he is currently a 20-88 rated player, does anyone know how he has gone this current season?

and wether he will increase/stay/decrease in the next lot of changes.

i havent heard much on the forums in the last couple of months on him so im not hedging any bets on him rising to 89....

i hope i am provben wrong as he is playing extremely well for my Dynamo Kiev team

what are your thoughts?

i am particularly targeting bestpay and teb ;) but all others welcome as all scouts are doing fantasic jobs and there are too many to mention and thank!!

• 2 weeks later...

Lucky I signed him a while back then, lucky me - I'll give myself a pat on the back lol.

I was abit peeved when he had a positional change to a winger/attacking midfield as I am now struggling for a decent forward, just lucky my season has just ended so I have a couple of weeks to find a good forward or 2, in fact just put a £5m bid in for Saha so we will see.

My chairman values him at over £14m atm and I bought him for £5.5m 2 seasons ago since then he has played 61 games, scored 11 goals and made 19 assists with 4 MOTM's if you wanted to know lol.

• 4 weeks later...

I've just checked his stats, so far this season he has played 1657 minutes (19 starts 2 sub) in the league, thats more minutes than any other forward or midfielder in the team. And he has 7 goals, the same as Piquionne (89 rated).

Is this guy in the same class as Benzema?

Are there any french football fans who know much about him?

• 1 year later...