EPL - End of Season Predictions 11/12.

BigSexyKyle

Re: EPL - End of Season Predictions 11/12.

Right lads. I have a 3 week break before my next exam. I promise I will have every team completed by Sunday morning. Huge apologies about the delay.

I'll also be more active in answering people's questions.

Cheers.

Good to see you back:)

Any opinions on

Koscielny - Arsenal

Ramires - Chelsea

Sandro - Spurs

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Riferimento: EPL - End of Season Predictions 11/12.

No' date=' Wigan are poor.[/quote']

wow....

they are a decent side, put together on a shoe string budget

martinez is a good manager, dont forget he started the whole swansea revolution and their style of play.

wigan do play nice football but some of their players are punching above their weight. but some of them def can go on to bigger clubs..

Is it quite sure that Mata will rise? I have the option to buy him and he would help me if he went up to 93. If he wouldn't M'Vila or Badstube might be better options for me.

Unlike what the predictions suggests, i don't think it's definite anymore. He's fallen off the a pace a bit, still has a chance of rising though.

Only because of sm and not because of his ability' date=' Realistically he should. Didn't Riera go from 88>91 +3?[/quote']

Then SM have to be more realistic and updated... somebody need to get the message across to them.

They update like every half a season, so they should be more robust to update stats to most accurate present values especially for all the bigger leagues.

What's the point of playing stats that are expired... it is like drinking expired milk. When a player deserve a drop or rise, go for it. Of course it has to be first accurate and realistic.

Then SM have to be more realistic and updated... somebody need to get the message across to them.

They update like every half a season' date=' so they should be more robust to update stats to most accurate present values especially for all the bigger leagues.

What's the point of playing stats that are expired... it is like drinking expired milk. When a player deserve a drop or rise, go for it. Of course it has to be first accurate and realistic.[/quote']

I agree in theory. I'd prefer 2 rises a season so that there is more time to be judged for some form, but id like to see people moved around alot more on their form, it keeps scouting up-to-date. rooney could drop first change then rise the next etc, but SM are too conservative with ups-and-downs in form.

If they are going to have three rises they are going to have to tweak it more profoundly on the form in the RELEVANT period.

wow....

they are a decent side' date=' put together on a shoe string budget

martinez is a good manager, dont forget he started the whole swansea revolution and their style of play.

wigan do play nice football but some of their players are punching above their weight. but some of them def can go on to bigger clubs..[/quote']

Koscielny absolutely no chance of a plus 2' date=' none at all.[/quote']

For god's sake. Wigan are terrible. There's a reason they're always in a relegation fight.

Why, because he's no better then Djourou, i suppose?

Why' date=' because he's no better then Djourou, i suppose?[/quote']

No, he is better than the awful Djourou, but then many players in Championship and League 1 are too. Koscielny had a poor start to the season, together with his club. Recently Arsenal and he have fared much better, but they haven t won anything and the season is not over. To make 91, he needs to continue his good form until November.

For now Djourou should be 88 or 87, Koscielny should go up to 90.

Is it quite sure that Mata will rise? I have the option to buy him and he would help me if he went up to 93. If he wouldn't M'Vila or Badstube might be better options for me.

I don't think he'll rise this time, but certainly next time. Everyone seems to think he'll rise now though.

For god's sake. Wigan are terrible. There's a reason they're always in a relegation fight.

I agree with the previous comment on Wigan, if they had a good striker (which they can't get because they have NO funds) they would easily be mid-table. Yes they've been in a relegation fight for the last few years, but could you really see it any differently with the team they have?? they're performing well against comparative big-named sides, if they stay up again Martinez deserves a medal

Archived